My 7/30 Day OBE Challange: 7 Days Completed

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Hey guys, I'm preparing myself for a 7 day day OBE challenge where I have OBEs for 7 days in a row. I am on day 4 now and have had great success. For crystals I am using Moldavite, and Herkimer Diamond. And for binural beats steve g. jones's advanced astral projection track.

Techniques i just imagine myself getting outta body and feeling everything around my house. I make it real. And it seems 2 work! I have had great results with this so far. I wasn't able to meditate yesterday. I had a cool experience where someone was going to change apart of my room and make it have higher vibrations. My room started 2 change a little and I woke up panicking. I immediately went to tell my sister that my room was gonna change. I think I was outta body then because I couldn't really tell.  Upon falling asleep I seen lots of beautiful colors and i felt as though someone was holding my hand.

darksidessj25

Had another OBE again. I got out using Ryan Cropper's technique. It works really, really well! I have been getting great results. Last night I started to black in an out of a projection. It felt like I was completely drunk. I went around the place that I was at and started to feel around me. The walls and the counters. Then everything became pretty clear. I should done it longer but I didn't think it was necessary. I found myself at my cousins house which I never been. I walked around a bit and seen my aunt. She was in the spa I went up to her and said hi. I said hey, can you see me? Then I realized I was in an OBE. Then I went to the left and seen my other two cousins. They where asleep. Kind of weird. After that I wanted to travel to the moon, vensus, and then jupiter. I panicked and got worried about time. I thought man I must been out for way to long. Then I snapped back into my body.     

Raymond

Hey sounds like a great challenge mate ;) Would certainly fire you intention up! What's Ryan Cropper's Technique?

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

darksidessj25

Quote from: Raymond on January 16, 2015, 22:39:48
Hey sounds like a great challenge mate ;) Would certainly fire you intention up! What's Ryan Cropper's Technique?

Basically all you do is meditate and imagine yourself going out of body and feeling everything everything around you in extreme detail. For example feeling the walls and the carpet beneath your feet. The door handles, T.V. computer, hall ways ect. Works really well when your out of body. It makes the experience last way longer and will kind of freak you out on how real it gets. 

Szaxx

Quote from: darksidessj25 on January 17, 2015, 00:43:34
Basically all you do is meditate and imagine yourself going out of body and feeling everything everything around you in extreme detail. For example feeling the walls and the carpet beneath your feet. The door handles, T.V. computer, hall ways ect. Works really well when your out of body. It makes the experience last way longer and will kind of freak you out on how real it gets. 

Find a clock or similar and pick it up. Then examine it wanting to know how it works internally. You'll be really creeped out at the details you get. You can see it working but not in any form of physical world experience.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

darksidessj25

1-17-15

I was in a place where there was a bunch of white light and there were two entities trying to touch me how to push thoughts out of my head. I didn't get to much information because it seemed like it was just a dream.

I literally got out of body right after that and walked through my sisters door and seen her sleeping. Kinda creepy. I then tried to pull her out of body because she didn't believe me. After that everything faded and went into a dream.

1-18-15

Stayed the night at my cousins house. Got sleep paralysis and tried to move my mouth but i couldn't. After that I used a technique that I been using ever since I started to project. Basically, I would see a warm whole in my third eye and I would follow it. This leads to a series of other worm holes. I also see stars and stuff pass by me. I also seen a planet as well. I can literally draw this stuff. Warm holes make you sick sometimes I feel as though if my body is floating upside down. I'm not traveling using my astral body but my third eye.

darksidessj25

1-19-15

Meeting a Guide and Traveling to a Higher Realm

Went through a portal through a dream. The drem character asked don't you wanna know how to get back to earth? I said fine tell me. He said just look for the same symbol.

I then stepped through the portal or whatever it was and was in a weird place. It was rather cold there. I remember walking through a store which seemed odd. My sister was with me witch is really odd. A guide was 2. The guide said that this place is dense and manefstations wont work here that well. I never heard of that before. I tried to spring fire from my hand and it didn't work. Usually it works even if it's a dream but I guess it was a projection. I remember walking up to these faces and talking about the chakras. The faces would change color with your emotions. I touched one of the faces and showed my guide what I can do. I focused on the solar plexus and turned his face yellow. Then I said watch this I turned his face completly red by focising on the root chakra. I realized what I done 2 the face and said sorry. My sister started to go nuts and then my guide said she is unable to rationalize this place because she keeps questioning things. Then she turned into a tombstone and stayed there. After that me and the guide continued walking I said that is said how people think that they are just there physical bodies and have no hope for other possiblites.

Then I asked about this girl I was going to meet. I told her she was Japanese and I also asked if we could find an asian girl there. He said that you and her both fullfill eacherothers dreams in one lifetime. Then it ended.

darksidessj25

More projections. I laid and bed and felt my energy body. I didn't know I was projecting at the time cause everything seemed 2 real. My door was a lil open and nothing really got my attention. After that I seen two past lifes. 1 was during ww2 during the bombing of pearl harbor. I told these girls they shouldn't be talking to this guy because he might be a weirdo. Then I went up stairs and heard a bomb fall. I realised I was on a ship. I dunno if people lived on ships as well? kinda weird. Then I had another one where I was 12 and I was a girl at a dock. I was like royalty or something they called me lady ... forgot the name. I woke up 2 and shouldn't freaking wrote it down! Any way I was leaving England and going to the us. I had this chest cabinet that held all my passions in. I asked to make sure all the money was there and wow it was a lot. The cabinet had a special feature where it would change the doors where the money was at every time you unlocked it.

darksidessj25

1-20-15

Decided to continue my 7 day OBE challenge and turn it into a 30 day challange. I successfully completed it this morning by getting out of body twice. I was walking through my living room and It was very, very real. I noticed that something seemed off. I turned and my fireplace was working. It's actually broke. I thought maybe my dad fixed it.  Then I heard a voice saying do you wanna help me? After that I slammed back into my body.

Walked through my sisters room and seen my mom talking to her. Then I continued and walked towards the orchard outside. I was literally on the road that was next to the orchard. I said man I shot to far. After that I heard a big whoosh sound and it gave me the chills.   

darksidessj25

1-21-15

Had a 30-45 minute lucid dream last night. It was quite interesting. I seemed to be a millionaire and I had diamonds and a bag full of money lying around. I was extremely aware and did things that you would do in real life. First I started to try on a bunch of close and I didn't like them. Then I had a crazy idea to try and wire transfer me all the the money in the guys account to my physical account. I don't know if it what a lucid dream or a possession but  it had dream like qualities  to it.

I also had an OBE experience after that where I found myself in my den. It was really short and boring.