Why Can't I Astral Project? Can You Help me?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Greetings fellow travelers!  :-)

The title says it all. Why can't you find success with Astral Projection? Is it the vibrations and other symptoms/signposts found here?
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html

Is it the lack of or inability to focus? Is it your fear? Is "Sleep Paralysis a problem", or is it "other"?

What is it that is stopping you personally from finding success with Astral Travel in general?

I see way too often new members coming here and asking the same questions again and again. The questions get answered, but then that thread disappears into the Astral Pulse "abyss" and the same question is asked a week later.

I am hoping that we can keep this thread active and comprise enough helpful info through links to threads already created here with your answers. Also, more experienced members can add their own opinions and advise to your problems. I am also hoping that it creates new members here that have been lurking in the background for awhile now. It doesn't cost anything to join this Forum. No spam will be sent to you. You have nothing to lose, but there is a lot to gain!  :-)

So, I ask you again, what is your "hurdle"? What is the problem that always arises when you attempt to consciously shift?

The Forum is yours!  :-)

Thank You!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Astralsuzy

There are a number of reasons why people cannot ap as you know.   When I fail to ap I ask myself what went wrong.   I try to work it out.  I do it differently the next time.   By doing that I often ap.   Perhaps other people do not try to work it out for themselves and reply on other people to help them.   That is not a bad thing but I think it is best if you work it out for yourself.   What works for me may not work for you.   

Lumaza

Quote from: Astralsuzy on April 22, 2016, 23:40:06
There are a number of reasons why people cannot ap as you know.   When I fail to ap I ask myself what went wrong.   I try to work it out.  I do it differently the next time.   By doing that I often ap.   Perhaps other people do not try to work it out for themselves and reply on other people to help them.   That is not a bad thing but I think it is best if you work it out for yourself.   What works for me may not work for you.  
I agree with you Suzy! Many of the hurdles can be overcome by simple "common sense".  :-) Example of this: A person having problem with their eyes opening or being confused if what they are seeing is through their physical eyes or Astral eyes can simply rectify the problem by wearing a "blindfold"... or if hearing sounds, could use earplugs. Both of those are simple solutions.

I know what works for me might not work for you. That's why I added to the above post that other members here hopefully would share their own advise on how a person might be helped as well. I have learned that people come at this from all angles. But I have also witnessed many times that what happens with one person has indeed been experienced by another person. So there is always a answer to be found that fits that certain circumstance.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla