Woke Up To Rushing Sounds!

Previous topic - Next topic

SCHMUSTIN

Now the AP is back up I can finally post this LOL!!

So a couple nights ago I fell asleep saying a new mantra over and over "I Am, Going To Project".

I went to bed at around 9:15 pm and was probably sleeping with in 10 - 15 minutes. At around 12:30 the below happened.....

As I was sleeping I was woken up by this loud pulsating sound. The sound would come in short and get closer together.
I recall waking up to pitch black and managed to not move. As if the sound had woke me up and I was laying their listening for it to come back before I decided to either get up and check of go back to bed.

As I was laying there in the dark not moving wondering what it was that woke me up, it seemed to take a while for the sound to come back and I recall thinking that I was hearing things and I should just go back to sleep.
Right then the sound rushed back in. It started rushing in louder and faster till a one point it was a constant roaring in my head and almost had a 3D quality to it like so sort of vibration sensation but not the typical vibrations.

Once the sound was constant i became worried about my wife and was wondering what was going on and i ended up waking up to check. I know now what was going on.

One strange thing was... Once this was over I was so hungry and thirsty I had to get up and have a snack and a drink.

Just a cool experience I had, any responses are welcome.

Windwalker.

As soon as you consciously heard the sound, you should have immediately relaxed as if you were going back to sleep, with the sole thought of relaxing more and more to bring on vibrations. The singular thought/excitation is enough to keep you from actually falling back asleep. You were in the theta brainwave state when you consciously heard the sound and if you awaken even slightly more you will move out of the theta state as you awaken, hence you needing to relax immediately so as to keep you in the theta state. The theta state is where vibrations/energy sensations occur in which you project from. Also-eliminate all fear of the noises being outside of you as if a tornado ready to sweep your wife away. You must fearlessly relax knowing that the sound is solely an inner sensation that precedes vibrations. You can recreate the event you experienced by relaxing as if to go back to sleep each and every time you awaken so it becomes second nature. Then these events will happen more frequently vs. a one time deal. Many people are unable to consciously remain awake during the theta state so they never experience energy sensations, so that is a huge bonus for you in your quest to AP. Be sure to  consciously attempt to recreate this experience by always exploring the sleep/wake line of consciousness by remaining awake as you hover close to the line, every single time you awaken or you will eventually forget to do so and your experiences will once again become random events. You are close to having your mind blown buddy!

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: Windwalker. on November 05, 2018, 18:09:21
As soon as you consciously heard the sound, you should have immediately relaxed as if you were going back to sleep, with the sole thought of relaxing more and more to bring on vibrations. The singular thought/excitation is enough to keep you from actually falling back asleep. You were in the theta brainwave state when you consciously heard the sound and if you awaken even slightly more you will move out of the theta state as you awaken, hence you needing to relax immediately so as to keep you in the theta state. The theta state is where vibrations/energy sensations occur in which you project from. Also-eliminate all fear of the noises being outside of you as if a tornado ready to sweep your wife away. You must fearlessly relax knowing that the sound is solely an inner sensation that precedes vibrations. You can recreate the event you experienced by relaxing as if to go back to sleep each and every time you awaken so it becomes second nature. Then these events will happen more frequently vs. a one time deal. Many people are unable to consciously remain awake during the theta state so they never experience energy sensations, so that is a huge bonus for you in your quest to AP. Be sure to  consciously attempt to recreate this experience by always exploring the sleep/wake line of consciousness by remaining awake as you hover close to the line, every single time you awaken or you will eventually forget to do so and your experiences will once again become random events. You are close to having your mind blown buddy!

Windwalker,

LOL...I am ready to have my mind blown friend!!

As soon as I made the decision to wake up I knew what had happened and how close I was to a full exit... But now I know what to do next time!

Thank you for your confirmation as to what I believe I had experienced.

DancingBear

This has happened to me, and I've even heard things getting blown around the room. No fear, surrender completely to the moment, and it's all good.

Nameless

Congratulations. Hungry and thirsty, I imagine your body used a lot of energy getting to that point and likely you did have a brief experience that lasted much longer 'out there' than you recall bc here the timing was so short. It's all good.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: DancingBear on November 09, 2018, 12:22:25
This has happened to me, and I've even heard things getting blown around the room. No fear, surrender completely to the moment, and it's all good.

I agree... the fear is what ended it....

But hey I am excited just to see progress as I seem to be stuck for the few weeks before that.

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: Nameless on November 09, 2018, 20:02:26
Congratulations. Hungry and thirsty, I imagine your body used a lot of energy getting to that point and likely you did have a brief experience that lasted much longer 'out there' than you recall bc here the timing was so short. It's all good.

So there was something to the whole being thirsty and hungry?

I included it in the post and I'm not sure why now that I think of it but.... everything happens for a reason.

Nameless

Yes, exactly. Sometimes we say things not knowing why but just feeling we should. Answers come when and where they will. :-D
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.