Yet another question! Astral body

Previous topic - Next topic

ryan1337

Hello all!
     As some of you may know, I've been working on projecting for a little over a month and haven't just yet. I get to what I think is the vibrational phase, but no matter what I do, I can't move my "astral body". The two questions I'm posing are:

a. How do you know the vibrations you're feeling are the correct ones to begin to sense, and control your astral body

b. When the vibrations are the correct kind, what are the best ways to begin controlling the astral body, let alone leave.

I'm not asking for techniques. I've read plenty. I'm asking for details about pulling these techniques off. What would you say to advise someone who doesn't know if they've felt their astral body and wants to know how to move it?

I'm getting closer and learning more every day and I couldn't have progressed this quickly if it wasn't for everyone's incredible support!
thanks guys :D

CFTraveler

Quote from: ryan1337 on October 28, 2011, 16:12:50
Hello all!
     As some of you may know, I've been working on projecting for a little over a month and haven't just yet. I get to what I think is the vibrational phase, but no matter what I do, I can't move my "astral body". The two questions I'm posing are:

a. How do you know the vibrations you're feeling are the correct ones to begin to sense, and control your astral body
The vibes don't tell you when to sense or control your astral body- they are indicators that the shift or transition has begun.  The only way to tell is to try something, and see what happens.  Since you don't want techniques, I can't tell you what to try.

Quoteb. When the vibrations are the correct kind, what are the best ways to begin controlling the astral body, let alone leave.
Once again, the only answer here is a technique- to control your energy body you have to be able to feel it, and this requires a discipline, like energy work.  You don't do it while trying to project, you do it at another time, and when you are doing a projection sequence, you use this feedback to know what to do when you're in transition.

ryan1337

Traveler,
   Thanks for your reply! By techniques, I meant exit techniques. I'd REALLY appreciate some techniques just for increasing my awareness of the body, stimulating its prevalence, and gaining control of it o.o

Astral316

Can you describe the nature of this "vibrational phase" and how you got to it? It's hard for me to determine from the context whether you actually got to a pre-projection state or just a deep trance.

CFTraveler

Quote from: ryan1337 on October 29, 2011, 00:46:03
Traveler,
   Thanks for your reply! By techniques, I meant exit techniques. I'd REALLY appreciate some techniques just for increasing my awareness of the body, stimulating its prevalence, and gaining control of it o.o
I find energy work in general is helpful for increasing energy body awareness, and all kinds of meditative techniques (except for TM, maybe) to be helpful for supporting awareness of your own mental state- especially void meditation, even if it's boring.  I can think of a few techniques that can be used (such as color creation, memory tricks and 'looking' with your eyes closed) to be helpful for awareness.  I think I've described these somewhere around here, if I find links I'll add them.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Astral316 on October 29, 2011, 10:12:37
Can you describe the nature of this "vibrational phase" and how you got to it? It's hard for me to determine from the context whether you actually got to a pre-projection state or just a deep trance.
I'm not sure who you're asking, so I won't give my spiel.

Jilt

I rarely feel/felt vibrations so don't feel those are necessary to project. At first I just felt my astral body lifting out starting with my feet and learned how to twist out like rolling over in bed using your shoulders.

The rope climbing technique works best for me now - I don't even have to be as sleepy which makes it a quick short cut. Also focusing your vision forward and clearing your mind while falling asleep works nearly every time.