you CAN read in your dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

oneironaught

just woke up from a nap, as soon as I realized i was looking at a page in a book during my dream I immediately became lucid and all efforts went into reading the text. it was surprisingly easy, and actually made sense, although it was contextual to the dream i was in and dont remember what it said. i woke up to write it down immediately, and i did, but now i realize that was a false awakening. HA. what i did notice though was that i found difficulty comprehending the text, what parts i wasnt immediately focused on were blurry, and when i re read a paragraph to see if it was consistent it of course had changed, but the text was still related

thought there may be a few of you who are interested to know this considering that myth syaing you cant read in your dreams

WASD

Everything is possible in dreams :wink: I've read short texts but they are unstable.
First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week :)

Naykid

Xanth

I'm not sure if it's unique to myself and oneironaught and WASD... but yeah, whoever came up with the idea that you can't "read" in a dream... was smokin something strong.  ;)

OutOfThePrison

LOL I even remember that I was solving mathematic problems in one of my dreams. It took a lot of time because the questions were hard :D