News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The very easy OBE Method

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

I've discovered this by accident and It works like hell! :lol: As I was trying the phasing method the monitoring of the blackness behind my eyelids prevented me from falling asleep and bum :D I was on the floor next to my bed with my physical body still in it :D
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Summerlander

Quote from: SkepticBoy on January 18, 2010, 12:53:22
I tried it also and it seems no matter how relaxed or tired you are when sleeping, if you are saying "mind awake body asleep" over and over, your mind will be obviously conscious therefore you cannot sleep. The whole point of sleeping of course is to shut down the brain and not think and just drift off.

This is how it is for me anyway when I try.

The brain doesn't shut down, it is constantly active. Also, from the deep dreamless sleep (delta waves) to the REM stage, the brain increases in activity.

Quote from: Jay12341235 on February 06, 2011, 12:51:49
Well, that's funny. The two people who had "success" with this both had 1 post and terrible grammar.

Makes you wonder?

What does that have to do with anything?

ariesr

I'm always on the lookout for new ways of hitting that sweet pot of mind awake-body asleep.

Coupled with techniques for dream recall , affirmations and enough practise it's got to happen!

I've been told that 3-5am is the best time. Does that ring true for anyone else?

dotster

Quote from: ariesr on January 09, 2012, 08:37:57
I'm always on the lookout for new ways of hitting that sweet pot of mind awake-body asleep.

Coupled with techniques for dream recall , affirmations and enough practise it's got to happen!

I've been told that 3-5am is the best time. Does that ring true for anyone else?

This would most likely vary depending on personal sleeping patterns, but I would say after about a full 4-5 hours of nice sleep would be the ideal time. This has been true for me at least, but my sleeping habits change sporadically throughout the week.

All the best,
dotster
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

ariesr

Yes, I forgot to add that since deep sleep occurs in 90 minutes cycles, then 4.5, 6, 7.5 and 9 hours  sleep would work for this.