News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The very easy OBE Method

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Copy of original post that went astray

This method workes wonders for many people. This method is copyrighted the only people that can publish this are JB and Robert Bruce. Thanks you omega

Mind Awake=Body Asleep this is all you need to AP you don't need a technique at all. Here is how you do it when your rested repeat in your mind. Mind Awake and try to move your consinious to your brain. Then say Body Asleep in your mind and move your consciousness to your body its that easy. What I do is make two different colors so I can switch back and forth from Mind Awake and Body Asleep. I imagine my Body is a light blue and my brain is orange. When you inhale say in your mind Mind Awake then imagine your body is a light blue with an orange brain. Since your mind is awake increase the color of your orange brain make it brighter and your body dimmer. Then do the opposite when you exhale Say in your mind Body Asleep and dim your orange brain and make your light blue body brighter. You have to remember to say Mind awake or Body asleep in your mind depending on witch one your moving your consciousness to. This is a very easy method you have to try it.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Tascha

Wow, I am new to this posting things online so sorry if I am repeating something already talked about but, this easy OBE Method, if I try this, do I just keep saying this until I am asleep?

Thanks Tascha.
thanks to the Law of Attraction I am finally manifesting well in every area of life

Lucid_Learner

Until you OBE or fall asleep yeh  :lol:

Peace LL

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"

phase190

wow this method really works for you to have an obe?? its so simple  :lol:

jose

I need to try this, it's simple and I like the idea of AP'ing with a simple method

Frozen Spirit

Quote from: Lucid_Learner on December 19, 2006, 10:47:58
Until you OBE or fall asleep yeh  :lol:

Peace LL

Even if you do fall asleep, you just set yourself up for a lucid dream. :)

fURIX

bpkpsi

Thank you very much.........

I tried and had success with this method my second attempt on same day...

I woke up 7:00 am in the morning and started this techinique at 7:30 am... may be  it was 8:00 am , I fell asleep..
and wake up at 10:00 am...

and again I started at 10:30 am.... this time I entered into sleep paralysis after 15-20 minutes and I seperated from my body after a while..... but I was scared and I didn't enjoy it.... then I woke up after a minute.... 

+Explorer+

are u serious. I have to definetly try this. hopefully it'll work for me.

+Explorer+

Grrr wouldn't let me modify my post. Can you please write this post with better grammar. I can't really understand it. Where can I find the original post.

Timandra

This sounds great, I am going to try it until it works...
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

aleccoh

wow! i have to say its the easiest and yet effective method i ever used. i tryied project about 7am and 15-20 mins later this vibration hits me, feels like im right beside a jet engine($&^%ing soo loud) but out of fear i eded it myself. now i need to work on my fears. thanks alot adrian.

netodude

well, i tried it like 2 days ago at night, but i just stayed trying it for a couple of hrs... i felt that i was falling asleep but i never did... :cry: no obe though... gonna try it in the morn :-D
check out this site:
<a href="http://www.free-hypnosisdownloads.com" title="Free Hypnosis Downloads">Free Hypnosis Downloads</a>
dis cats got skills

jsoul

OMG Adrian thank You sooo much for posting this!!! i wiill definitely try it today -- along with my Bff
JenK  :-D

engagement

Quote from: Adrian on July 13, 2006, 11:38:20
Copt of original post that went astray

This method workes wonders for many people. This method is copyrighted the only people that can publish this are JB and Robert Bruce. Thanks you omega

Mind Awake=Body Asleep this is all you need to AP you don't need a technique at all. Here is how you do it when your rested repeat in your mind. Mind Awake and try to move your consinious to your brain. Then say Body Asleep in your mind and move your consciousness to your body its that easy. What I do is make two different colors so I can switch back and forth from Mind Awake and Body Asleep. I imagine my Body is a light blue and my brain is orange. When you inhale say in your mind Mind Awake then imagine your body is a light blue with an orange brain. Since your mind is awake increase the color of your orange brain make it brighter and your body dimmer. Then do the opposite when you exhale Say in your mind Body Asleep and dim your orange brain and make your light blue body brighter. You have to remember to say Mind awake or Body asleep in your mind depending on witch one your moving your consciousness to. This is a very easy method you have to try it.

you are telling us a technique yet you said we dont need a technique lol

CFTraveler

Quote from: engagement on January 14, 2010, 19:30:26
you are telling us a technique yet you said we dont need a technique lol
That was an old post from a poster that got deleted (possibly not a member anymore) when the forum changed servers.
The OP isn't even here anymore.

CFTraveler

Quote from: CFTraveler on January 14, 2010, 20:47:30
That was an old post from an ex-member when the forum changed servers.
The OP isn't even here anymore.

Inkheart

Hmm sounds like a pretty simplle way to get into the Mind Awake, Body Asleep state. Going to try it pretty soon here, I'll post my results.

Inkheart

Stookie

He means an exit technique. This is more of a meditative thing.

lily moonsong

I tried this technique, and I couldn't fall asleep.  If I repeat something over and over in my head it just gives me insomnia. 

Did anybody else have my problem?  I have to think of relaxing things or I will never fall asleep.  I am learning to mix in the mind awake things a little, but not too much, it's a difficult balance.

jan019

Hi, i never had any conscious OBE or astral projection so i will definitely try this out, tonight(yeah i know, that there is a low percentage in success at night, but i have to wake up early in the morning so i have to try at night... or in the morning over weekend :-)

lily moonsong

Quote from: lily moonsong on January 17, 2010, 23:00:53
I tried this technique, and I couldn't fall asleep.  If I repeat something over and over in my head it just gives me insomnia. 

Did anybody else have my problem?  I have to think of relaxing things or I will never fall asleep.  I am learning to mix in the mind awake things a little, but not too much, it's a difficult balance.

The problem is probably my extremely uncomfortable bed.  I need to invest in a better mattress.

SkepticBoy

I tried it also and it seems no matter how relaxed or tired you are when sleeping, if you are saying "mind awake body asleep" over and over, your mind will be obviously conscious therefore you cannot sleep. The whole point of sleeping of course is to shut down the brain and not think and just drift off.

This is how it is for me anyway when I try.

silentthunder

This is so genius! The chances of it working when going to sleep at night are slim like the first post said.
This is for after sleep and waking early and going back to sleep: "The Sweet Spot"

Jay12341235

Well, that's funny. The two people who had "success" with this both had 1 post and terrible grammar.

Makes you wonder?