News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Angry Tension in Lower Back

Previous topic - Next topic

Zentiger

Hi AstralPulsers,

Originally this post was going to be about the tension I often get in my lower back.  After writing a good long many paragraphs (and letting the cat in) I realized that part of the problem is me always asking for help when I already know what I need to do.  Asking for help is just my way of giving into the fear/negs and not doing it.  The tension seems to come when I want approval from someone else for something I want to do.  Namely this has caused some serious problems with me and my father and I've been struggling with this for about three years after deciding to embark on my own life and leave the one my father wants me to live.  In short, it's my life and only I need to approve it.

Thanks for reading this!  :twisted:
Now I need to go get some sleep... ZZzzz..

Regards,
ZenTiger

Tyciol

...your welcome?

This seems more like a journal than a question... but I'll bite.

I think in addition (or other than) seeking approval, it could be possibly you're just not confident, and you're afraid of failing so you need to be walked through things.

Either way, you've recognized your habits, and I'm guessing you have plans to remedy the behaviour, so huzzah!

Zentiger

No plans, just following my nose to where the truth grows. :P

While I'm remedying things I suppose I should look into all this information here on OBEs.  The tension is slowly starting to clear up and with that maybe I'll finally be able to have more luck with OBEs.  That's really my main reason for coming here... this tension and it's effects on me hinder my OBE successes.

Peace,
ZenTiger