Anyone with vast knowledge in these matters..please help me!

Previous topic - Next topic

Username

Hello,

I am new to the concepts and ideals i see on this site, but in a way they seem to apply to my own personal experiences.

Some examples:

1.  I have had two separate instances in which i have hated people enough to want them dead or create a plot to kill them.  Over time each of these individuals was murdered but not by myself.  I have also had a keen disliking of other individuals whom each had life threatening situations befall them shortly after.

2.  As a child i had a number of disturbing and seemingly prophetic dreams.  One in particular involved my grandmother having a hideous creature burst from the back of her neck.  About two years later she passed away from an aneurysm(spelling?) in the part of her brain that connects to her spinal column.

3.  As a child I was able to stare at flying insects and small birds, hoping they would land near me so I could catch them...and they would!

4.  As an adult I would visit female friends and never initiate and sexual contact or activity, yet I would be extremely aroused and SOMEHOW pass this on to them...without saying anything or touching them....and somehow they always make the first move on me....acting out of character in most cases.

5.  Once in high school a hated a female and wished death on her.  Within one year her life spiraled downward.  Her grades dropped to the point that she was held back a grade, she was kicked off of the varsity cheer leading squad, she had problems at home, and finally she contracted AIDS and committed suicide.  Upon Finding out of her demise I was stricken with guilt until i dreamed that she visited me with her in and I apologized.

6.  About five years ago I began experimenting with Astral Projection.  One morning my brother(with whom i shared a room) told me that he had awakened in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, but was startled by what appeared to be a ghost standing over  his bed.  Upon hearing this I immediately stopped experimenting and have been scared to do so ever since.

7.  Sometimes while walking or riding the bus I would begin to daydream....then suddenly I would "imagine" that i was every person I saw walking on the street.  I would smell their house.  Feel how their clothes felt on them.  Be aware of any tension in their household IE and argument with a sibling or relative.  And I could feel their mood IE: rushing to work, tired or exhausted, anxious to get home..ect..

8.  I often sense other people in a room with me when i am alone.  Also when i am in the process of falling asleep I will see people or "things" I know are not there and are not a part of my imagination....they will interrupt my current thought processes.  Here is an example of my train of thought: "I wonder what I'm gonna wear to work tomorrow---'HELP ME PLEASE'"....the "help me please" not being in my thinking voice and being accompanied by an image of some person i have never seen in my life"

there are literally hundreds of other weird things that cause me to question my own sanity.

My question is: Are these Psychic/spiritual gifts and if so...can i get rid of them?  

I ask because they have been nothing but a source of fear and confusion in my life.  I was raised Christian and taught that such things were "demonic" or "satanic" and demons and the like.  I have always been quiet and introspective because I've felt alienated by these things.
I have never told anyone because I've feared that they would thing I was some type of weirdo of "devil worshiper" or something. Also the fact that i don't necessarily believe in this stuff leads me to think i  have slowly been falling deeper and deeper into insanity ever since i was a young boy!

Everyone here seem to know how to increase you "psychic" or "spiritual" potential, but is there a way to make it stop and go away forever?

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated and taken seriously?
thanks in advance.

daem0n

first, you are not insane, only talented

you cannot diminish your abilities without blocking energy flow, which translates into worse health, emotional and mental condition, etc (earlier death too, although we speak about average human lifespan)
the only thing you can do is to (sic!) train your abilities  to the degree that will give you control over them, if you will push them down they will emerge in unconscious patterns and unconscious thoughts = a world of pain for those around you

the fact that they are not widely accepted (and feared) doesn't change anything, except for discretion needed

so i have few choices for you:

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18
new energy system will give you some idea about energy and how to control it, as well as clear those blockages that you have that result in destructive thoughts

http://www.geocities.com/lqairah3/initiationintohermeticsFranzBardon.pdf
here you have a book with instructions regarding thought control, so you will cease to harm people, and regain mental balance (and many more)

at least you feel that the destruction always returns in some form to the perpetrator

christianity was designed to keep people in check, it may be hard but you cannot return, and you have christian magic topic in magic forum here

i remind you, you cannot block these abilties without damaging yourself and those around you (especially when they are in-born abilities)
take care
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Username

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try them and hopefully they will work.

Also if all these things are "gifts" and not symptoms of a mental disorder then what am i?....a psychic or something(forgive me for my ignorance of the subject)?

Also is this the correct forum or should  i post in another part of astral post for information on this subject?

daem0n

halfphased

:D   I would say you were psychic or something.  But then again, I think everyone is psychic to one degree or another.  

Some people call these things "gifts" other people call them "normal" some would classify them as being symptoms of a mental disorder...  Well, there are a lot of ways people could interpret these things, but these are the prevailing views.

There are people who believe in Christ and also would say that your experiences are valid and that you are gifted.  The Chatholic church has many saints that had "supernatural" abilities and Christ himself was said to have performed miracles and come back from the dead.

As daem0n said, you have a choice.  You have many choices.  You can choose to let what others say define your world or you can create your own world view based upon what you feel to be true.  Or you can choose to do something else.  

When I started having experiences like you are having, I was put into a position where I had to start to re-evaluate some of the belief systems that I had unknowingly been clinging too.  Up on to that point, I took certain things to be true on their own accord without ever sitting down to evaluate if I really thought they were true.  What I found is that I had to give up a lot of "baggage" and drop entire belief systems all together or transform my belief systems to reflect my new experiences.

Here is another way to see it.  There are those in the world who would deny the experiences you are having and would consider you a candidate for psychiatric attention.  Then there are people, like those that visit this website, that believe in your experiences and may even be able to relate similar experiences.  Why are the beliefs of the first group any more valid than the beliefs of the second group?  The best they can say is that that stuff doesn't exist.  The second group however is saying that it does exist because they have experienced it.  If I'm talking to you from behind a closed door and I tell you that I am holding a teddy bear do you have anyway to confirm or deny what I am saying?  For me, it seems like people who deny other people's experiences are standing behind a door built out of their belief systems and they will be "blinded" by those beliefs until the time comes where they find that they have to re-evaluate those beliefs.

You can spend a lot of time trying to prove your abilities to yourself by seeking confirmation in books or from the words of others.  Just remember that you always have the final say in the matter.  You choose what you believe.  Even in believing in christinanity, you choose to believe in it.  It's just that our society is set up in a way where our elders tell us what to believe and we just assume it to be true.  No one can tell you what the color blue is or what the sound of a birdcall sounds like.  You have to experience those things for yourself.  It is this way with all things.  

toodles

halfphased

lol, well daem0n said it in the sweet and simple way.  

Quoteyou are human, nothing more, nothing less

I fluffed it up a little bit

GANAMOHA

What are your reasons for dislike of so many people? If the reason deos not come up maybe your not giving them death your since the death of others at a subconscious level and you react to it by feeling hate towards them. All the other stuff are forms of being psychic. When you hear spirits contact you Iit might be your third eye open keeping you in touch with spirits of good or bad. So all you can do about that is see if your third eye is open and try and close it or try to shut off all auric power making you deaf to the dead.
 with highest regards
    ganamoha
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Username

Wow...some interesting feedback...Until early this morning I have never mentioned these occurrences with another human being out of fear of rejection and or alienation...but now I think I will research my experiences and see if there is a way to control them.

And to the person who asked why i hated the people who encountered the extremely bad fourtune....It was something they said or did that gave way to extreme dislike and such thought like "Somebody just needs to shoot that son of a B*tch"....I know it is wrong to think like that, but who cant control their inner thoughts(without visiting this site first :wink: )....Its like when you stub your toe on the corner of a table in the middle of the night and start cursing....only in my version i would remember the experience in the back of my mind every time i walked past the table until it caught on fire one day or was stolen or something(very loose comparison).

Thanks everyone

Tyciol

Are you involved with any gangs or anything? Do you believe it's possible these people may have picked up on your hatred (or shared it as they have had similar problems with that kind of person) and thus done them in themselves? If they were shot or hit by a car or fell down stairs, this could very well be it.

I had an experience like that once, a kid has his finger severed in a door, probably just a random accident though.

daem0n

Tyciol, no offense meant, but if you don't have anything to post, don't do it
(note that you rephrased his words, nothing more, if he deemed it impossible, he wouldn't post it, huh  :?)

Username

No..No gang activity

the incidents were as follows

1.  Shooting - Death

2.  Aids - Suicide

3.  Shooting - Injury

Also...another thing i failed to mention...Every female i have had a relationship with that ended on bad terms has become very obese.  I would have assumed it was just a coincidence until one day I noticed that the pattern included every single ex-girlfriend but not one female that i was emotionally attached to.

And sometimes I just get the urge to walk to the door or peek out the window...and coincidentally it will be when someone is walking up to the door planning to knock and i just open the door before they get the chance.

Are these to things coincidences or something else?

Username

Is it at all possible for someone to make a psychic connection through a website?...I read about remote viewers being able to locate people just by seeing a picture.

I ask because ever since my initial post i have been feeling a presence and getting the feeling that someone want to communicate with me the words "DO NOT TOY WITH FORCES YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND"...or is this my own paranoia?

every time i feel the presence i also feel the vibrations associated with Astral Projection.

I'm starting to get frightened again and will probably stop visiting this sight until I get more information about what is happening to me.

redcatherine

Namaste,
I cannot claim VAST knowledge but I do like to try to help .
So I'll do my best to offer some help or comfort to you.

Quote from: Username... two instances in which i have hated people enough to want them dead or create a plot to kill them.  .

Hate no one - Hate nothing . Hate  comes back to hurt you . Hate manifests disease and sadness . It weakens your defenses making the cycle become vicious . Forgive and Forget if you cannot forgive , yet , try to move on and put it to the back burner  to forget it for now .

Hate brings negatives into your environment it causes mental illness  anxiety and depression . Hate weakens your immune system and manifests as disease in our bodies . So send Love to your "enemy" if you cannot send love , yet , then send light and white light the situation so it does not come back to you or hurt you rise above it . When someone hurts you and you send it back to them it bounces around this thought form this core image this negativity which you send out it causes harm to innocents around you as it ricochets . It finds the "enemy" and this hurts them . Now they are madder and they send back to you harder . So hate and sending anger bites us on the arse .

The more you enlighten your soul and burn off karma the quicker the karmic cycle is so you get what you send out back faster this has a way of teaching us very quickly to watch what we say and do .

QuoteOver time each of these individuals was murdered but not by myself.  I have also had a keen disliking of other individuals whom each had life threatening situations befall them shortly after.

These individuals would have done awful things to make you feel so emotionally about them . They would have had all the negativity they gave to you and others come back to them and created their own future of which you were a part . The more powerful we become the more effective we are at creating our own future life and influencing with love and light , the world around us

You would not want that karma or take pleasure in that power but you would want to realise as a seeker that, yes,  you have part in the creation of your own future and that you as a gifted spiritual one can send out deliberately and affectively so it is time to learn control . So you are healing self others and the world and helping to make it better for all of us as we are all connected and one universal mind .

Remove yourself from these incidents go to the violet flame of St. Germaine and burn what karma can be removed from all emotional garbage and past . The beginning of a new year is a powerful time of removing ridding and cleansing self from emotional garbage and angst to move on strongly and cleanly .

Quote2.  As a child i had a number of disturbing and seemingly prophetic dreams.  One in particular involved my grandmother having a hideous creature burst from the back of her neck.  About two years later she passed away from an aneurysm(spelling?) in the part of her brain that connects to her spinal column.

that is tragic and in this case i feel it shows you had a precognitive dream which was symbolic and accurate but not of your wishing or making just a warning to prepare for the death of a loved one and to confirm your own abilities and a wake up call for you  to know you have abilities

Quote3.  As a child I was able to stare at flying insects and small birds, hoping they would land near me so I could catch them...and they would!

this is a lovely gift and one you should  develop ..I have enjoyed observing children at play gathering animals to them it is idyllic !!

4.  As an adult I would visit female friends and never initiate and sexual contact or activity, yet I would be extremely aroused and SOMEHOW pass this on to them...without saying anything or touching them....and somehow they always make the first move on me....acting out of character in most cases.

This is natural when one is a good sender so be careful now and conscientious in what you send out . It is fine to send out sex when it is an appropriate situation . The Hermetic path teaches control of another but generally influence can only make someone do that to which they had a natural inclination anyway . Again control what you send out be kind and send love light and laughter not negativity or it will come back . What goes out good comes back twice what goes out bad comes back thrice .

Quote5.  Once in high school a hated a female and wished death on her.  Within one year her life spiraled downward.  Her grades dropped to the point that she was held back a grade, she was kicked off of the varsity cheer leading squad, she had problems at home, and finally she contracted AIDS and committed suicide.  Upon Finding out of her demise I was stricken with guilt until i dreamed that she visited me with her in and I apologized.

Remember , as above , you were part but so was she and so were others that influenced her to make some tragic mistakes . Be thankful for her spirit visit and a chance to remove some guilt . Spend each day in love and hate no one . If they still hurt you send white light or use mirrors to shield self from them and send visions of their nastiness back to them so that they see for themselves what they do to harm others . Send only love and light not anger not pain not sorrow not hatred .

Quote6.  About five years ago I began experimenting with Astral Projection.  One morning my brother(with whom i shared a room) told me that he had awakened in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, but was startled by what appeared to be a ghost standing over  his bed.  Upon hearing this I immediately stopped experimenting and have been scared to do so ever since.

The "ghost" was most likely you from what you describe anyway . So your brother is clairvoyant good then so you both have natural ability that is great. You have a peer that you can work with . Don't fear ,explore learn ,protect, use and develop . FEAR is FALSE EVIDENCE ASSUMED AS REAL have FAITH instead . Use protection and go with it !

Quote7.  Sometimes while walking or riding the bus I would begin to daydream....then suddenly I would "imagine" that i was every person I saw walking on the street.  I would smell their house.  Feel how their clothes felt on them.  Be aware of any tension in their household IE and argument with a sibling or relative.  And I could feel their mood IE: rushing to work, tired or exhausted, anxious to get home..ect..

This is hermetic in nature and part of the path of the magician perhaps you have a natural inclination to this pathway . It would not hurt to read on it but walk in love in all things . I suggest avoiding the dark masters  though.Only learn from light and gray .  

Quote8.  I often sense other people in a room with me when i am alone.  Also when i am in the process of falling asleep I will see people or "things" I know are not there and are not a part of my imagination....they will interrupt my current thought processes.  Here is an example of my train of thought: "I wonder what I'm gonna wear to work tomorrow---'HELP ME PLEASE'"....the "help me please" not being in my thinking voice and being accompanied by an image of some person i have never seen in my life" there are literally hundreds of other weird things that cause me to question my own sanity.

You are not insane in these visions and experiences these are part of the  natural unfolding of the human spirit . There is a predictable continuum of development .Enjoy the ride . Protect , Read , Learn , Ask , Use , Develop , Teach , Learn repeat a cycle on the wheel . We are students and teachers of everyone we meet on the path .

To stop it is possible to shut the door is possible . Watch please the film Living with the Dead a fiction based on life of James van Praagh . He learns to close the door . His mum did with psychiatric care and drugs . He tried to do it metaphysically and decided it was better to live his spiritual life to the fullest . I suggest that to you don't shut off or close down these gifts that are in all humans to a different degree at birth . They all can develop over time . Development means more power and more control too . It means letting you control the gifts not the gifts controlling you . Sublimating them or ignoring them or closing them down would be tragic . Would you want that really ? To live in a world that has more angels and spirit in it then live humans is a reality . To be one of the majority of unaware sheep is a waste of God's gifts to you .

If Christianity is a truth to you you may not want to have much to do with hermetic paths  but you could learn meditation and white lighting and learn about talking with angels and that hurts no one .

God Bless You and Keep You .
Open the door take your angels hand and fly mate it is a journey worth taking .
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

Legend

I second what she said.  If you talk to a lot of people, they will claim that it is actually a good thing that not everyone is "gifted" because the more aware you are, the more prone you are at receiving the feedback you generate.  The first thing you probably want to do is to rid yourself of negative thoughts.  That's unbelievably hard, but surely you can diminish the amount.  Willingly or not, when you will something, it gets written in the astral.  The more thought you put into it, the stronger your thought is and the closer it goes to the physical.  Your death wish (even if it may not be entirely your fault), is in some way your fault.  The question really is to what degree.

What is done is done, but you have the ability to change your present situation and of course your future one.  Master your mind/thoughts, it's the only way you'll grow.

Quote from: redcatherineNamaste,
I cannot claim VAST knowledge but I do like to try to help .
So I'll do my best to offer some help or comfort to you.

Quote from: Username... two instances in which i have hated people enough to want them dead or create a plot to kill them.  .

[/quote]
)_

Tyciol

Shooting and sex... seems people-related to me. You may want to trace the enemies and sexual partners these people had to see if perhaps you feel a link to any of them, maybe you met in dreams or something... *shrugs*

*pokes at the daemon and his one line reply*

beavis

QuoteI was raised Christian and taught that such things were "demonic" or "satanic" and demons and the like.

Thats probably why you're (accidentally?) doing bad things with them, like causing people to die.

GANAMOHA

if your powers are as advanced as you say they are it is definitely that your powers can manifest itself to scare you off but unless it seems to serious then I wouldn't worry about
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

kenshin

Quote from: UsernameIs it at all possible for someone to make a psychic connection through a website?...I read about remote viewers being able to locate people just by seeing a picture.

I ask because ever since my initial post i have been feeling a presence and getting the feeling that someone want to communicate with me the words "DO NOT TOY WITH FORCES YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND"...or is this my own paranoia?

every time i feel the presence i also feel the vibrations associated with Astral Projection.

I'm starting to get frightened again and will probably stop visiting this sight until I get more information about what is happening to me.

yes its possible, but they would have to be very good at their abilities to do it without a location. i mean coincedently a night after i registerd at a astral forum (not this one) i had a visit from a shadow like person (standing in my hallway just like regular person except shaded in black, watching me for a good 3 hours so i was stuck in my lougeroom feeling very nervouse unti 5 am when it left and i was glad once it went away so i  could go to sleep)

filipcza

Usename, I read your posts and I strongly feel that you are not the one to blame for these "accidents". Your situation resembles that which Robert describes in his book "Practical psychic self defense". I recommend that you get this book and read it ASAP!. You obviously are gifted spiritually, but what worries me is that you also seem to have strong negative entities around you. According to Robert it's those negative entities which cause those accidents to happen to other people. I believe they use you to harm other people. They "help" you to feel these strong negative emotions towards other people and then when you think negatively about some person, they use it as excuse to launch a psychic attack against that people and the rest you know.

Now that you started to seek help from here they saw this as threat to their agenda, so this neg came to you trying to scare you off from here, so that you wouldn't stop being their puppet. They need you  because they need some kind of reason to attack someone. You are their excuse to hurt other people.

Don't let them scare you! Get the book and drive them away. Or at least learn to control your thoughts so that they can't use your thoughts as excuse to hurt other people. If you no longer serve them, they will eventually leave.

-Pete

Username

Thank you...

There is a lot of truth in what you said because at times i remember feeling this way towards a family member, but many other times i have wished that nothing happened to anyone i care about.

We have not had a death in our family for more than a decade!

Joerii

Offcourse i don't know you at all, it would be stupid to judge you based on a couple of  posts ( or a 1000 posts, even :-) but like the lady that likes to use a lot of colours said :

It's unhealthy to hate.

"Every female i have had a relationship with that ended on bad terms has become very obese. I would have assumed it was just a coincidence until one day I noticed that the pattern included every single ex-girlfriend but not one female that i was emotionally attached to. "

Man, you're scaring me when you talk like that. FEMALES ? What are you, a bloody robot ? So you didn't get emotionally attached to some of your girlfriends ?

You're talking about woman , girls ! They are not some kind of sub-species of humaity, you know ! GEESH ! Did you know they feel stuff as well ? Duh !

Nita

Hello Username
  I believe you are clairsentient which involves empathy and all of the other talents all rolled into one type of input. You can pick up the thoughts that people have placed around othes also. It would explain some of the things that you hear.
  Mental discipline and control is important so anything that involves that is what to study. Meditations that involve introspection of yourself and your mind, Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics if you are inclined towards ritual magic. Anything to make it so you control your talents instead of being controlled by them.I have a book I can email you called cittanupassana if you are interested.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Username

Quote from: Joerii

Man, you're scaring me when you talk like that. FEMALES ? What are you, a bloody robot ? So you didn't get emotionally attached to some of your girlfriends ?

What i meant to say was that nothing bad ever happened to girls or women that i had no emotional attachment to...only the ones that i had feeling for! :wink:

SpectralDragon

My take on this is thus:

In the astral, (more specifically the mental plane) you can see coming out of the individuals Core Psyche (the psyche is directly connected to the mental plane) Luck structures (which do not account for all luck, just particular kinds) Social structures (ties to individuals, society, ect. Again, this doesn't cover all aspects of your sociology.) Ect, ect.

Yours are likely stronger than most. It would explain how these things are for one done at a subconscious level and for two the precise way this occurs.

The mental plane has connections to what is known as the Akashic plane (NOT the same thing as the Akashic records.) The Akashic is said to be the realm of wish and thought into form. It is said to be a realm where, should one know how, they can cause subtle or not so subtle things to occur. By hating so much, and having the social structure you do, your tie to the akashic plane is better than most. Thus your wishes might take more form than most. Keep in mind, people CAN resist these wishes, and often do.

I apoligize for the generalized explanation but more direct and thorough knowledge can be recieved by reading Initiation Into Hermetics. I believe the information on the Akasha is in chapter 6, but don't take my word on that.

Eol007

Hi all,

I am sure no one here has ill intent towards other users etc. But to prevent this thread from drifting way off course I have deleted several posts...

Best,

Stephen