News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Oh my god I thought I was mad

Previous topic - Next topic

noonan

Ive kept the above short for now but I will share my experiences when I feel a bit stronger
Thank you
c noonan
uk

Dark Knight

Wish we were...at least then we could take drugs and make it go away.

Not gonna happen.

That is why there is support.

Xelios

Seeing good or bad spirits is not a sign of insanity.
It just means you are opened to the spirit world ,and you have not received proper training to shove negatives away or to call upon your true guardians for protection.

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by noonan

I am overwhemled to have have this site and feel a bit stronger and more like fighting the negative energys Im close to crying, was close to killing myself, getting myself commited, THANK YOU god for showing me some light.

Carol,

If you could only know the histories of the people on this list!! You wouldn't feel alone or depressed any more.

There was a time in my life in which I was a walking punching bag for invading entities and psychic attacks. I can tell you that if you work at keeping your sense of perspective and learn to defend yourself, you will come out of this period of your life much stronger and smarter for having overcome the challenge.

Read all you can about this issue of psychic attacks and entity attachment. I especially recommend Robert Bruce's excellent book "Practical Psychic Self Defense". I've been at this game for about 20 years and thought that I knew pretty much what I needed to know. But I was blown away by the detail and the new concepts that I'd never known about or used myself that I found in his book.

Pray constantly. Discipline yourself to look up to God and joyfully ask for whatever you need over and over many times a day. Talk to Masters or Angels that you may have affinity with. Try Mother Mary. Imagine that she is right there walking beside you and listening to you. She is very powerful and can whip any demon in the universe many times over. And don't pay attention to thoughts in your head that God or Mother Mary don't care about you or you don't deserve help, etc. Just keep asking for what you need and give your love and gratitude in return.

But also, do what you can for yourself. And be diligent about it. Some people try a few tactical moves to protect themselves and then when it works (temporarily) they rejoice and quite behaving in the way that helped them in the first place. There are a number of ways to harden your natural shields against attacks. That includes avoiding alcohol and all mind altering drugs, intense, loud rock music, intense, negative emotional situations involving fear, anger, hatred, etc. These behaviors all weaken your natural auric shields. Dwelling on beautiful, harmonic concepts and internal dialogs as well as visualizing bright spiritual Light in your aura all tend to strengthen the aura and repel attacks.

I would just go right to the root of the problem and ask Archangel Michael to seize all dark energies and entities pitted against you and haul them away to prison or bind them where they are. Say a prayer 2-3 times per day like this over a period of time and you'll notice some changes. The squeaky wheel gets the oil...

Let us know how it is going and whether you want some personal help with the situation. There are a number of us here who can work at a distance.[:)]
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Anonymous

Please do share with us the details about your situation. I am interested and, hopefully, I can help you, even if it's just giving you advice.

Silver Incubus

I don't understand how music, even loud hard rock music can effect your aura. Music, for me, makes me stronger and more energetic
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

beavis

Most people would call us mad, but I dont believe it.

Anonymous

Music is made of sound, which is a vibration, just like everything else. All energy is/has a vibration, and therefore, all energy, such as your aura, can be affected by vibration.

Coffee

hey noonan, I hope you don't have noonan syndrome.

Remember strength comes from yourself mostly, and defending from psychic attack is most effective when you understand yourself, and the psychic attacks are an effective way to understand yourself.  It's very important for other people to help you, if they can, but you should focus on yourself first and focus on the attacks last.

noonan

Oh my god I really started to think I WAS going mad I preyed again to myself and asked go this morning to help me again and show me a sign, keep me safe.  Then I found this site are we all completely mad or haunted by negative energys?
I am overwhemled to have have this site and feel a bit stronger and more like fighting the negative energys Im close to crying, was close to killing myself, getting myself commited, THANK YOU god for showing me some light.
One dream I had the other nite was a black cat(of darkness) was following me through the ages of my different life times and searching me out.
I have read a lot of stuff on here that also relates to me are we all competely mad
Please help me
Carol Noonan
uk