diagnosed with schitzophernia but meds make me more telepathically adept!

Previous topic - Next topic

gangta

its kinda odd i was diagnosed as a schitzo and now take seroquel which is supposed to supress voices and stuff. but now i hear more and have more future predicting dreams.

gangta

both. not like the psychic phone people but ive seen things from something that could get me more money if i did something different than how i saw it in my dream to predicting 9/11, katrina, and that yankee crash.(proof of my prediction of the yankee crash is on this forum where a week before it happened i said it would happen in a week)

Woah

Maybe it's something telling you that they were more than a medical illness, you shouldn't be trying to prevent it.. It's 'fighting back'.

PS: It's spelled schizophrenia. :)

The Present Moment

You shouldn't be on meds unless you are unable to function without them. Psychiatric meds like Seroquel are less effective than the last generation, and have dangerous side effects when used long-term.

Zante

Just in case you're feeling lonely...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doris_Stokes

I'm reading her autobiography now (found an old book in the attic) and I must say, it's fascinating. She has to come to terms with what is happening in here life but in a time when to even mention such things would make you a complete social outcast.

Nay

You might feel comfortable visiting astraldynamics.com  They have several people that seem to be walking down the same path as you. 

Skippy

Quote from: Zante on November 06, 2006, 00:13:39Just in case you're feeling lonely...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doris_Stokes

I'm reading her autobiography now (found an old book in the attic) and I must say, it's fascinating. She has to come to terms with what is happening in here life but in a time when to even mention such things would make you a complete social outcast.

Oh, I read her book about a year or so ago (I assume we're talking about the same one, since, as far as I know, she only wrote one.) I found it in the library. She seemed like she was a nice person.
The Bee Gees and Andy Gibb

stiev

I'd be keeping stuff like this under my hat, Gangta. One mention of psychic powers to doctors, and they'll think you're crazy, schitzophrenia or not. Telepathy is NOT one of the researched side effects of Serequil.

But I ask you this: how can you be sure?