News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

attacked when astral

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hi zulu,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse! [:)] I thought that your topic on a type of psychic/astral attack may be better suited to our Welcome to Psychic Self Defense forum. If you disagree, please pm me and we'll work something out.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nay

Hi Zulu, welcome to the forums!

I have encountered a blonde woman at the very beginnings of my conscious OOB's.  Did she have really short hair? [:D] She came at me as well, and I woke up right before she got to me. [:O]

BUT...I have seen her since and she just stands there.  It got me to thinking, that perhaps it was my own fear and she wasn't going to get me at all.  When this woman said to you, "I finally got you" maybe she just meant..you finally made it to the astral and she made contact?  Fear is a funny thing.  
I surround myself in white light before attempting any OOB, I even do it before going to bed just in case. [;)]

I hope you find that it was only your fear at the time that misconstrued her real intentions. [^]

Nay.

Aries

Sounds intresting, I would say dont fear her, she cant do any thing to actually harm you.. and if she gets out of line just manifest a sword and b*tch slap her... so to speak. If anything she just wants to scare or talk to you.
Where is Estonia anyways?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

zulu

hello.

thank you for your answers.

to answer questions you asked:

1. i dont remember her having long hair, it was short OR it was set.
2. Estonia is in northern europe, opposite to Finland (we are south from Finland)

zulu

Hello.

I am new to this board but i have been really intrested in shamanism and related issues for a long time. i have not practiced anything (exept some trys) yet but things just come my way. people i almost dont know give me material about the subjects etc. so i kind of feel like i should try to change my life bit to the right direction.

Before i describe one experience i have to add that i am not from an english speaking country so maybe all the expressions are not correct.

My interest on OBE and related stuff began because of my best friend who had some amazing experiences with meditation. he talked to a man with shining golden eyes on top of large pyramid with massses of people praying at the bottom of pyramid etc. one time he was told to give ME a medallion he recieved during meditation into his body. he came to me fearing that i will laugh on the matter but i felt very interested so i asked him to talk. he described what happened to him and that he does not know how to pass me the medallion he has in his "body". so he asked maybe i want to try meditating with him. so we did and after 20-30 minutes he asked me to give him my hands. when our hands connected he sayed that in his mind he gave me the medallion and that he felt that this was the correct way. This friend of mine has been dead now for five years thru an accident.

Shortly after his death i saw many many many realistic dreams of him, he was in a world that is an exact copy of ours, but it was a bad world, filled with people who looked sad, crushed etc. but he had a companion, an old woman with him, and he was happy so i knew everything will be ok for him.

Then one night i had a dream of walking in the city where i live, only the streets were empty, it was early morning and i was just walking. suddenly i noticed someone walking across the street and i felt i had to get away from there. i started running away from it and suddenly i saw from the corner of my eye that something black flew in my direction, then it hit me, and then from the other side i saw a blonde woman with a cold face grabbing me and saying in my mind: "Finally i got you". at the moment she touched me i woke up in my bed, heart beating like crazy, sweat pouring etc. i could not sleep again in that night.

becose of the waking up and the type of dream, i belive i was astral walking, and that something really happened.

as i said above, my life is taking me in a new direction. i feel that things that push me into this direction just happen to me. i discover things on my own, when i start finding info about them, new things come along. i feel that i need to study and practice this kind of knowledge.

this accident in a dream just haunts me and i feel i need to find some answer who was after me and why (becose she said FINALLY i got you, like she had chased me for a long time).

is there some way to protect myself when astral against this kind of attacks?

or was it just my imagination ??????

thank you for all kind of answers.

arth