News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

This is getting weird.

Previous topic - Next topic

bounda

Alright, you know how you think of something, but then decide not to say it? I do this very often, but very recently i've thought of something, decided not to say it, and then someone next to me says it. It happens very VERy often you wouldnt know (more than 20 times a day) and now whenever i think about saying something, but dont, i say it and at the same time i say it another person says it. (kids call this jynxing somebody) You may think im just imagining this, but its happening tooo often to be coincidence and i just want to know if it is coincidence or something is happening.

GANAMOHA

well my guess is that it is just coincidence because you said people who were right next to you. So, they were probably exposed to the same scenario which could result in the same thought being thought however then personal choice is added to the equation where in you choose not to while someone else did. OR....you think about something could be heard by others in their deep subconsious and that would be one way. because people to tend to share a collective subconsious with others and the fact that your thoughts or anyone elses is probable
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

bounda

i meant to post this in the psychic forum, and i have no idea why it got sent here

GANAMOHA

I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Bane

i dont beleive in coincidence,but at any rate we all have thought floating around and others pick up on it subconciously(psychicly)use it to read peoples mind try that and see if it works for you.
he who contends with nothing is always victorious

bounda

ive been thinking about it, and maybe its me picking up on their thoughts, and thats why i never say them...