News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

core image removal

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Cloud

quote:
Originally posted by CaCoDeMoN

I'm having some neg problems. I've read about Robert Bruce's core image removal, but I don't know how to perform it correctly. If anyone used it with sucess, please describe how you did it...

Start with making a list of 'traumatic' events in your life. I can be anything. Also try to remember the perspective you had THEN and not now (for example when you were a child and someone said that santa claus doesn't exist, IMAGINE THE TRAUMA OF IT! [:D]). When you have made up a list of them rate them from 1-10 (or some other scale). After that start moving through them one at a time. Go into a trance like state and imagine yourself in that situation when the memory happened, then shrink the image to the size of a stamp and use your awareness hands and force the picture to turn around. If there is anything out of ordinary on the other site, slash and dice it and then burn it. (You can make an astral flaming sword by feeling how the sword feels and then thinking it is a s concrete as whatever physical object, same thing for example flamethrower / other weaponry [8D] ).

You can get extra power by blessing your sword and flame with something holy, like God, Prophet names, Angels names, Higher self etc.

When you have removed the thing that were under the image then imagine there being a void left afterwards, then WARD the void with some holy symbol, or imagine Angels with swords guarding it. (I myself ward the voids with a glowing YHWH pentagram that I draw with my awareness hands, RB mentions in Psychic Self-defense that you should begin drawing the pentagram from down-right point, up to the topmost point, then down to down-left point, then left point, right point and down-right) After that I draw a circle to encompass the pentagram and  maybe bless it. (The main thing is to draw the pentagram in a clockwise order, as it is said to affect the outcome in a more powerful way).

When you encounter a real core-image, make a separate 'active core image list' where you keep a diary of the specified core images.
Then you can daily go through them and check if there are any reattachments.

If you know a specific spot on your energy body of an attachment you can just you NEW to remove it. Or then you can do like me and command your astral energy sword to not hurt your energy body but everything else that comes from outside, and then just insert the sword at the affected point.

There are also passive countermeasures like using garlic, incense, you might also draw a YHWH pentagram on your door pointing upwards. Also read about what the pentagram really symbolises to get a more powerful effect on it.

Remember, try to not show any emotions to the Neg. Do not either show some LOVE towards them. Of course it will only make matters worse heh.
You can show love towards some 'lost souls' who don't know where/what they are and try to guide them to the light, but this does imo. NOT work with Beings who are consciously draining energy for their own purposes from someone. They are more to be compared to an insect that follows its own nature. This is the reason they are not evil, they only follow their own nature, and good&evil is only a mere human definition.

I found out the BEST 'attitude' or emotion is a Burning Holy Rage(tm), a sort of spiritual fire which burns my whole self, that is WHILE I
charge them with my blue flaming sword.

You can also apply as passive countermasure a basin of water and bless it (do it with strong intention and it works much better), then put it under your bed and change it daily.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Andromache

CaCoDeMoN

Thanks! But I have a question: I should imagine that neg or see it in my mind's eye?(this is possible, but only after primary energy centers work)
MEAT=MURDER.

Mystic Cloud

Do you mean 'see' like concrete 'seeing' which can also happen when in a hypnagogic state or what? [xx(]

Just flip the images over and if there is a neg it will look like some thing. If there isn't it will just flip over very easily. But you can anyways try to flame the picture and 'clean' it.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

CaCoDeMoN

Yes, it's something like a hypnagonic state, but normal hypnagonic imagery does not have any sense
MEAT=MURDER.

quartzcrystalsun

I second what Mystic mentioned about strength of intent when blessing objects and I have found that strength of purpose always adds to the effect when using counter measures in general.  I find that the stronger the emotion backing up the defensive manauver the stronger the effect will be.  This has been illustrated to me time and again when dealing with negs and so I can't stress it enough.  Anger seems to be one of the most effective emotions against negs.  Be wary though because as I have noticed negs seem to use a kind of hypno-telepathic control method where when anger would be useful a serene sense of sedative calm suddenly washes over me inspiring me to do anything but defend myself.  I'd never heard of this happening before but I'm sure that if there's one that uses this control method there are likely to be others.  

In my experience the best thing to do when faced with this or any other distraction is to focus singularly on the task at hand(removing all attachments and driving the neg away from your energy body and out your personal space).  In any case the important thing here is to stick to your guns and never let up when it comes to confrontations.  

In one confrontation a neg was taking advantage of the fact that I had stayed up all night and attacked just before dawn.  It was most definately the strongest attack I've ever had and the intent was to overshadow and possibly possess me.  I lit some incense brewed up a large pot of herbs and went into the trance state.  I was tired and weakened and had to act quickly.  I made the decision to surrender to my higher self and went into my bedroom with my medicine bag and my amethyst crystal and what happened next I still don't completely understand to this day although I'll try to explain what I witnessed that morning.  I lied down on my bed and went deeper into trance then I am used to going and perhaps that is what saved me.  I instinctively held my crystal cluster up to my heart center and suddenly felt a large ball of energy form at that chakra.  The next thing I knew I felt a surge of energy from my feet and head into my heart chakra.  Then I felt all this energy blast out into the neg's face directly in front of me and to my amazement I heard(through my energy body and not my ears) the most erie and ethereal scream I have ever heard issue from the creature.  I felt surges like the first one I had felt coursing through my body like lightning jumping back and forth between the clouds.  I then fell almost immediately asleep and to my surprise the neg never came back.  To illustrate my prior point I felt the most intense conviction the entire time that I would drive this neg away.  I was filled with a mixture of revulsion and terror up to the point I laid down and then I focused on my Love, not for the neg per se but instead of my family, friends, and my lover who was laying down beside me and asleep at the time.  Only when I was completely loving did the energy surge through me to defeat the neg.  So, based on this experience I believe that Love can be useful against negs if only used purposefully and intelligently.  Again, I don't completely understand the mechanics of it, but in this case Love did kill the demon so to speak.

pod3

If you can imagine it, you are seeing it in your mind's eye.

CaCoDeMoN

I'm having some neg problems. I've read about Robert Bruce's core image removal, but I don't know how to perform it correctly. If anyone used it with sucess, please describe how you did it...
MEAT=MURDER.