News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Broader Perspective

Previous topic - Next topic

yothu

I've something to add, perhaps nothing new: Stephen King's "It" is, I think, also a kind of story that was inspired by the existence and acts of demonic entities. It is scaring for me that there is at least a seed of truth in such stories and movies...
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

narfellus

yothu, thanks for posting. yeah, PSD can be scary if one is used to the cosy trappings of our world, but try NOT to be scared. The object of his book (and many books like it on spirituality and metaphysics) is that fear is a normal state of human existense meant to be transcended. It only exists as a phantom state meant to teach you other lessons of love, trust and life. Yes, seeds of truth are in most stories and myths, probably more so than you and I realize. Gods universe works in fascinating ways, but don't ever be scared of it, just aware. As Frank Herbert said, "Fear is the mind killer."
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

yothu

Hi everybody!

Since I began reading PPSD, from Robert Bruce, many things make more sense to me. Artist have an extraordinary ability to express things that cannot be "seen" in a form that ordinary people can grasp them. If I think of the "Phantom of the Opera" for example, or "Shining": Look at how accurately the film is written. There is a big place, many people gather there in a season, in another nobody is seen there. Only a man, his wife and young son. It is then when things begin to appear: Those twins that were murdered, the protagonist that is overshadowed by something, the voice in the void, as in "The Phantom of the Opera":

"My power over you is growing stronger yet.." sings the Phantom. It is fond of the actress and designs "accidents" with her lover etc.

"Species" is another movie where I thought of a neg. In this case I was thinking of an incubus sucking out people's energies and leaving them sick, drained and even dead. "The Exorcist" is pretty speaking for itself and so on...

Man, I am stunned!
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.