News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral sex

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That's a question I've often thought about myself. Do you ever feel like certain energies keep you from meeting certain people? even just going up to them and saying hello?

xander

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

That's a question I've often thought about myself. Do you ever feel like certain energies keep you from meeting certain people? even just going up to them and saying hello?

Yes. I've had people say I have a strong presence. I'm also writting a play for a class involving a Neg who keeps a guy from meeting women, she does this by whispering things to the women.

I did have an interesting experience last night. I chanted a word with force and heart, into my mind came a beautiful woman who then made love to me. She was more than a dream, she was an independant entity, I could open my eyes and still feel her touch upon my skin.

Xander

beavis

Do you ever feel like certain energies keep you from meeting certain people? even just going up to them and saying hello?

Yes. Its usually because I dont like what they are thinking. I can only tell vaguely what they're thinking. Example: people who are ticked off about something. If I detect that (when its not apparent from their appearance), I tend to not talk to them.

Xelios

There is a good book about Asrtal Love by D.J Conway.
ISBN: 1-56718-161-9

Dark Knight

Robert Bruce has an article published on this site about sex in the astral.

No, not all of us enjoy sex.

Xelios

Astral Love can be different then astral sex.
An astral lover can be content just to hold you or send love to your heart chakra.

Astral sex can be like physical sex,but if you astral project and have astral sex in the astral dimension it is really more about melding chakras,which can create a bliss and love that physical sex does not create.

SunnyBlue

regarding Enderwiggin`s question "That's a question I've often thought about myself. Do you ever feel like certain energies keep you from meeting certain people? even just going up to them and saying hello?"
This has been at times a very annoying repeat situation in my Life
,things would happen at the most definite times, as an example
,i used to be very shy, if i did manage to get the courage to say Hi
to a woman i wished to,then something would happen to interupt and interfere with that, i assumed that it was my guides protecting me from possible future harm, it got so bad that i felt something could fall from the sky to stop me from haveing what i would call a normal life, so there was some resentment, nowadays i`m not sure what all this was about, i just have to trust it was in my best interest,and maybe i wasn`t ready for what i was trying to get involved with, anyway, there`s my slant on this, interference or protection? i don`t know, i`ll assume protection.
with L+L
Bruce

Anonymous

I feel like I should address that issue even further. I think I'll start a thread of my own regarding it.

xander

Don't deny it. We all love sex. For those of us who have no one in our life at the moment how can one work the energy to ones benefit?

How can one tell an astral lover from a energy parasite. How does one tell if negs are keeping one from gaining a lover in the physical world?

Xander