News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

is my house is haunted?HELP!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

do you feel any presences accompanying this? There have been increased sightings of black orbs flying around in recent years. Could it have been these?

keo373

i keep feeling the presence of some thing me and my brothe both scence it from the same spots its like something watching us and tries to make a run for it when its een

T_Kman0610

YES! i have seen he same thing in my house before! they are shadows tht i believe spy on us or something. most ghosts do, right when you see them they disappear. i can also see those black orbs too, i wonder how the war is doing in the spirit world. it is going on right now isnt it?
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

keo373

would you know any reason y they would spy on us

T_Kman0610

quote:
Originally posted by keo373

would you know any reason y they would spy on us

no idea, maybe they were there before and are there to be hidden but to check out what and who is livin theyr house they use to live in. and they just have new discoveries of the new people livin in the house.

URGO

HEH, if thy house is haunted, all you got to do is call the GhostbusterS!!!!!
Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters! LOL!

T_Kman0610

quote:
Originally posted by URGO

LOL no..... i feel URGO, you should be a little more serious on the forus, im no mod but i would say that if i were.  but that comment qas kind of funny, i guess we need a little humor on the forums once i a while.

URGO

TKMAn, Urgo hears ya! I'm working on being serious too. Trust me, it takes time, but I'll grow. I know I can. With all the community's help, I can be a better person.

Urgo, believe in yourself and don't quit trying. You can change!

Dark Knight

URGO = Xvirus = one other individual (b/c I don't have proof yet) Pay no attention.

WHen experiences started with me, it started with me seeing things out of the corner of my eye. I was told by someone the reason why we see more out of the corner of our eyes is because there are more cones in the outer portion of our eyes. It's believed to be a physical survival tool enabling early humans to see predators coming at them from the sides...kind of sickly ironic.

Mind you that I am a chemist not a biologist and can not verify this...and I have been wanting this information verified for some time. Any takers?

GhostRider

quote:
Originally posted by URGO

No, no, no... You know who you gonna call???  You are going to call ME...GhostRider!!! [:o)]  Ha ha ha! [:P] I'm from Texas, we know how to corral these stray spirits before they become too much of a problem...lol!  [:P]
"

keo373

in the corner of my eyes i keep on dark shadows runing by my mom,my dad,my bro they all have seen some thing run by my house is a 159 years old is my house is haunted!!!