News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Interesting experience... Neg related?

Previous topic - Next topic

knightlight

Last night I was trying to project and succeeded.  I came back to the physical and I opened my eyes and in my room was my old dresser with my dead cat perched on it.  It stood up and knocked something off of the dresser and hissed at me.  I awoke again, the same thing happened.  I awoke for a third time and my astral sight or clairvoyance or whatever you want to call it was activated and I could see a swirling mass of black dots at the foot of my bed and I felt strange harsh vibrations.  I shot my hands out and sent a bolt of energy flying at the mass.  A high pitched roaring sound came from what seemed to be my computer and the feelings and vibrations started to fade.  I looked at the direction the sound came from and looked back and the mass was gone.  

The dresser that I saw during the 2 false awakenings used to be in my room and in the exact same spot I saw it.  The cat I saw on top of it has been dead for 2 or 3 years.  

I remember reading in a book (probably PPSD  :roll: ) that a mass of swirling black "flys" means a dark entity is gaining energy and is manifesting.  Did my mind create all this???  Any input would be great.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

James S

Trust your feelings Knightlight!

Seems to me you didn't jump to conclusions because of what you saw, it was the feeling of the harsh vibrations that you felt that clued you in to this dark mass not being right. Our eyes can be decieved, our inner feelings can't.

Also, and quite importantly, your deceased cat probably wasn't hissing at you, it was hissing at this dark energy mass. Pets will often remain around us after they pass on, and can give us either comfort or indications of what's around us.

You then did the right thing by driving this energy away. Harmful or not, you didn;t like its presence, and made your feelings about it well known. A good thing to remember here from your experience is your energies, your will and your intent is stronger than any negitive spirit energies / entities that might come to you. You've seen now there's no need to be afraid. You can tell it to go or get rid of it whenever you want.
Well done!  :cool:

Blessings,
James.

knightlight

LOL thanks James, I agree, maybe I misjudged the vision of my cat.  He was a wicked little devil though!  

I also agree that my reaction was good.  Usually when stuff like this happens I sort of just freak out.

:gone:

And wake up feeling

:grumble:  

I am glad I have finally been able to tap my inner courage!

:boxing2:

Sorry I just love the new emoticons!
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.