News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

From saving the world to being saved

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikpalj

This comes from:

http://www.christian-faith.com/html/page/out_of_kung_fu_and_mysticism

I'm sure mr. Costello wouldn't mind me posting the strange tale of life here...

"Out Of Kung Fu And Mysticism

From Saving the World to Being Saved

The best way for me to describe how Satan tried to sift me like sand, how God saved me, and the tale of my Deliverance is to tell you the summary of my life story. I would imagine everyone who reads this will find this hard to believe, you will have to rely on a discernment from the Lord, and the evidence of me being alive to believe all that has happened to me that brought me out from under the deceitful haze of darkness I have lived under.

Around four years old I was a very bright and happy child. I would go the park with my mom to play on the swings and ten minutes later make 5 friends. I lit up every room I went in. That was until my babysitter and a cult of witches began cursing me and attacking my purity. I would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and terrified while sleepwalking and in such a trance of fear I could not recognize my own parents. The eventual results of the curses put me in so much fear and made me so socially dysfunctional that I couldn't get along with other kids; siblings and even teachers laughed at me and picked on me all the way through childhood. I was raised Catholic, and it was at a Catholic school that the teacher made fun of me in Kindergarten. This is the mentality of a possessed Black Magic witch that I never did anything to. They sent a Fallen Angel to follow me my whole life that would teach me to make weapons, perform witchcraft, and think about the paranormal often. When I was ten I was controlling the weather and my body temperature, without any instruction. But luckily every time I would start doing this, I would ignore logic decide I was imagining things and go back into the normal world, until later.

When I was 14 I became a fan of a television show called "Kung Fu" with David Carrodine, it was my first exposure to Buddhist Philosophy and since I had no social life I thought deeply about philosophy even at this age. I continued going to Church but decided that Jesus "was not the only way." I also started getting into Martial Arts by taking Tae Kwon Do, but I would not get really serious about it until later. I was also turning to nature for spiritual release because I could get away from society there, the society oppressed me. My love for nature became extreme, my heart would fill with love when I went hiking and I new that the Earth was being destroyed by the same kind of people that hurt me all my life when I did nothing to provoke them. While I was visiting the Redwood Forrest, my favorite nature spot I went into a museum and saw the recorded destruction of the majority of the most beautiful Forest on earth, by ignorant 20 year olds cutting down 2,000 year old tree's all day long. I cannot describe the emotion I felt as anything but intense, powerful and overwhelming. At that moment I knew that I myself had to save the world from this evil, and like any average man my first thought was "how can I, one person do this?" and the answer was, it didn't matter if it was possible, my thinking was-I had to...the need was too great and I knew that I would need a lot of money, and that I would probably be murdered for my efforts, it didn't matter I agreed I would be willing to die to save the Earth at that moment. Never would I have guessed that the Fallen Angel was hard at work and I had just subconsciously made a decision to give my life for this world, and "this world" which is synonymous with it's God-Satan. I would spend the next eight and a half years planning and scheming my plans to create a new kind of Corporation who's influence I would use to save the Earth, I started immediately after the experience and very rarely went an hour without thinking about my cause regardless of what I was doing.

By the time I was 22 my cause had grown to including being a world leader to save the oppressed people as well as the environment, I was bent on political, military and corporate action to get the job done. I decided that I needed to become more experienced and skilled to do this so I trained in Wing Chun Kung Fu (A style of Kung Fu based on Mystical power and killing) and became interested in Mysticism. I invited five of my friends over that all had mystical practices and displayed power to stay in my apartment with me and train in Kung Fu with me. One night I woke up and saw a demon that looked like a shriveled court jester stabbing me in the back with a pike as my whole head and parts of my back tingled wildly, a cup fell over by itself in the bathroom and I saw two blue lights in my eyelids with me eyes closed. All my friends testified to what just happened as real and I believed them. One night as I was eating a sandwich I felt a demon come up to my shoulder and make it tingle every time I took a bite. So I called over two sorcerer friends without telling them what was going on. I told them to watch me eat and tell me what they "sensed" I started eating, it came back to my shoulder and they both said at the same time "Demonic Energy." I became a believer after that and began training in Mysticism immediately.

I learned from my friends that that there was a Luciferian Cult called the "Illuminati" that's sphere of influence was and had been oppressing the world for thousands of years. They were and are Sorcerer's and they had connection in Freemasonry, Corporations, Military, the United States Government. They had also influenced the entire machine like "Manifest Destiny" movement that had sprung out of Europe and continued to spread across the world to this day, to slowly take over the world through secrets and conspiracies in a project called the "New World Order" which is written in Latin on the one dollar bill right underneath the Illuminati symbol "The all seeing eye. I cannot tell you how much of this is true now that I am a Christian because I do not know, what I do know is, the Illuminati is real, and some of what I was told is true.

I knew then, that whatever movement to create peace, or save the environment, or feed starving Children was made it would be undermined and it's leaders murdered by the Illuminati, or their allies like so many Historical figures who had tried. I knew they had to be removed from the equation before the world could be saved. If I would destroy them, people like Martin Luther King would spring up without my help and create a better world-I would just make sure they had no interference. A fallen Angel is very patient and intelligent, I started my cause because of love and wanted to peacefully save the world, now I wanted to kill hundreds of people, or thousands if need be, perhaps if I had opportunity I would have even killed millions for "peace" and a "better world". I am ashamed to admit this. It's been said "killing one person is murder, killing thousands is Government policy." Seems to be evidence we live in a world influenced by fallen angels. I will get to my Deliverance soon, but I want you to know what I was Delivered from.

I moved to San Francisco, which I believe to be the mystical capital of the Illuminati, I have seen with my own eyes high powered lights shinning out of the top of the Transamerica pyramid building into the sky on a night when a particular astronomical phenomenon was out. The Illuminati call themselves the Children of the light as Lucifer is called the morning star. I trained constantly in my Kung Fu studio, turned my room into a mystical haven, started hanging out with high level Mystics and dangerous Kung Fu men. About this time Government agents started tapping my phone and following me. I Dedicated more and more of my life to my training and cause, I figured I needed about ten years of training to topple the pyrimid (Illuminati. My Mystical abilities grew and grew. I was able to turn lights on and off, make people say things, see spirits, commune with them, manipulate energy and chi (whatever it was) so effectively it became at natural as moving my arm. But my heart was cold, very little love, I woke up every day with my body all twisted out of shape, there were pains in my body and my mind was often cluttered (You will know them by their fruit).

I went to a large Mystical store one day and the Sorcerers who worked there pretended to be good people, but secretly must have sensed God had a future calling on me, their group sent demons to my house and from that day on, Sorcerers stocked me all over the city. At work, on the train, at home, they used their Psychic abilities to find me. But were very careful because of my Kung Fu. I learned to repel their Psychic attacks and a high level Kung Fu Mystic got them off my back-somehow. I was living a life in which every day was like a movie, the thrill and the Messiah complex was overpowering-why would I ever give up that kind of power and excitement? I would learn the truth.

I went to the Castro District party that takes place each year in San Francisco on the streets, on Halloween of 2001 and saw like 100 ft. tall angels on one side of the crowd battling purple cloaked sorcerers on the other side and as one side would be winning the crowd would follow them (Saw the spirits). I pounded on this metal box with the crowd like a drum but unlike them I chanted "come on Angels you can do it! You can beat them!" I believed in Unity between all religions against evil beliefs like Black Magic, I thought I was a good guy and so were angels, so I chanted it was the first night I had ever seen Angels. The Angels beat them and as soon as they did the crowd was broken up by cops. Often I saw the physical in conjunction with the spiritual in this way, and I still do to this day. My Mom was at her house making it up for Halloween and she said the theme was "the human sacrifice" she acted like a total space cadet and I knew it was demons. I have to take responsibility for this, and her current condition of being on the brink of possession, it was my Mystical practices that got all these demons in her.

Nights later I was at work at Mels Dinner on Mission St. A group of Sorcerers appearing in green robes Astro-traveled (meaning traveled outside of their bodies) and surrounded me putting their palms toward me with this energy stuff coming out of it. On my break I went into the garage and found a kid laying on his back with his head into his sweater, I came back several minutes later and her was gone. A kid was sitting at the counter reading a Shamanistic book attacking me psychically. I almost passed out from the combined attack, and if I had I might have woke up in a dungeon but I fought with everything I had and stayed conscious (I used a Sorcery technique) cause I knew they wanted to kill me. I think they were a lot stronger than I was and God protected me here as well, so merciful that he protected me even as I used sorcery. Then the highest level Sorcerer I have ever seen, and I have seen many, came in and ordered meal and confronted me seeking a weakness, we had a regular conversation, both putting on an while we were both seeking weaknesses. I soon discovered he and they were Illuminati, and that they wanted to Sacrifice me, several of my friends were partial witnesses.

I went to my friends across the bay, but they astro-traveled there too. I wasn't ready and I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to bring my high level allies into it, they would never forgive me. I didn't want to use other Mystical connections for help, I didn't think they were strong enough, who would help me? Cops? FBI? Family, none of the above. I left for Reno, and an Army of Demons followed me, and I know they were real because a flock of Ducks flew out of a river as they landed on it. A week before this you could have put me in a room with 5 FBI agents and three Sorcerers, and I would have been ready to kill them all and enjoy it, but this was the High level Illuminati and I had given them power by building them up to be so great in my mind, they were working all kind of spells on me, especially fear and I was terrified. There were physical people following me as well. I had to use every ounce of strength I had and it wasn't enough, God picked me up and Angels protected me, even then-I just couldn't recognize that at the time. I drained my $3,000 dollar college savings and eventually ended up in Alaska. I cut my hair, changed my cloths and flew around under assumed names. I ended up locked in a Church for 3 days with nothing to read but a Bible-How can this be a coincidence?

I thought Christians were ignorant people being used by the Illuminati to attack white mystics who I thought were the good guys and that the concept of missionary work was invented for economic and cultural conquest. But I kept my opinions secret like my identity and prayed with them and read the Bible, because I believed in all religions. I moved to Nome Alaska with not enough money to rent a room to stay out of the 40 below temperatures, but a woman at an Inn told me I could stay and we would work something out, everything I needed always came. Please pray for her if you get the chance, she is unsaved. I would have gladly gone to any religious building before a Church but since only Churches were available that's were I went and they were very kind people, feeding me and nice to me, not asking to many questions when they knew something was up. You don't just fly to the edge of the Earth with nothing. For months I Prayed and hung out with them, and prayed Earnestly at their Church because I believed it was all the same God whatever the Religion. I also intensified my training to 4 to 5 hours of Kung Fu and Mysticism every day on one meal. This whole time in my Mystical practices I relied on what I called my "Guardian" for advice I called him kage which means shadow in Japanese, a spirit I believed who was assigned to me to help me along and protect me, a "good spirit".

It is the Fallen Angel that was sent to me as a Child and I trusted it with my life, which is about as smart as a Jew trusting Hitler to do his circumcision. But, that is the direction my Generation seems to be leaning. The Christians were praying for me and one day I went to a more spiritual Assembly of God Church. I had felt a feeling of confusion the last week or so, becoming increasingly interested in the Bible. I felt moved to say what I did "I want to accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior" Like a confused Child I told them what had happened and I told them I had demons and needed to get them out. The fire alarm went off, I had tried to use mystical practices for permanent exorcism for a long time and none of them worked.

The Pastor tried rebuking a few times in the name of Jesus and said, is that better and I said "No" Then the whole Church ganged up on me rebuking, and many of the demons went out of me. I was like I had just woken up from a bad dream that was my whole life, and only with them out could I see that these Christians were right, white mysticism really is evil. Kage (the Fallen Angel), and all the spirits I relied on for guidance showed their true colors from this point on by attacking me as soon as I got home. My whole world had just been turned right side up, my life was a terror. Then I read the Bible and prayed, they tried to make me stop but I kept pushing anyway and all of a sudden I bowed low and it was as though I was before Gods throne, everything was dark, there were other spirits there I think. And he said that if I continued on my cause I would be going against him. It made no sense to me at all, but at that moment I knew that I would be dead inside if I did it anyway, I might accomplish something great, but not something good. My other choice was to go against my own sense of righteousness and just trust God, and as a Catholic all those years the most fundamental thing to learn is that you obey God. I almost despaired as though influenced and said in my mind "No, it's too late, I am too far gone." But then I felt another spirit I believe to be an Angel comfort me emotionally and say "No, it's not too late." After eight and half years I gave up something I believed in so much that I was willing to die for it. I gave up all my power and even Kung Fu. That was basically my whole life.

I came home on a train and on my way a demon worshiper strangely showed up on the train and just happened to offer me everything I was looking two weeks earlier, a boat to travel to the Buddhist temples in Asia with and more. I turned him down and stayed. I also ran into Christians who encouraged me. I got home and lived with my parents who were convinced I was crazy. I entertained the idea because it was even hard for me to believe it all, even though everything added up. I saw a Psychiatrist for about a month.

I thought about it and realized I couldn't have imagined knowing the future or powers that had a physical effect like turning on lights or filling someone's chest with energy, which I now knew was demonic. I stopped seeing him. I was in utter confusion, I was a Chrisian, but not really. I said the confession about as mediocre as possible and didn't understand anything I just obeyed God came to live with my parents back in California. I started going to Church's and reading the Psalms constantly, I got some help but the Christians at the Church's were unable to give me a spiritual understanding of Christianity to meet the level of spirituality I was practicing in Mysticism. I knew that God and his Angels and forces were the strongest because I had seen the Angels win, and I read the parts of the Bible like Luke 10:19, but I looked at these Pastors and I knew that people I had known had Psychic abilities and powers beyond theirs, and it's Pentecostals I am referring to. It didn't add up and I was so distraught and confused I almost went back into Mysticism even after everything I had been through.

Right then I met my current Mentor in Christ from the Warrior Saint Ministry, and he told me over the phone about sensations I was feeling in my body at the time. I knew he had power if he could know what I was feeling in my body over the phone. After talking to him I felt encompassed by the Holy Spirit for the first time.

I didn't trust him at all, I treated him like a possible Black Magic user in disguise, but I really hoped he was for real because I didn't think I could live the rest of my life as a non-spiritual Christian after all I had seen, and I didn't want to. I called my friend who believed me and also became a Christian and we confronted him together. We put him through a few tests and ordinarily that still wouldn't be enough for me, but I was in pretty bad shape because the people who gave me the exorcism didn't know what they were doing and I had more in me at that time than before they exorcised me (7 more scripture, but more like 30 more in my case, and probably hundreds even without the 30 more). I trusted him blindly. Later he was to tell me that he went home and prayed "Lord, I don't think I can help this guy he is too messed up." And the Lord said to him "You won't have to help him, I will." I was to learn that My mentor and his Pastor were very spiritually gifted, seeing spirits, knowing things about people, healing, exorcisms, all kind of miracles had worked through them. I was also told about a man named Ki Dong Kim who runs a Church of tens of thousands in Seoul Korea, has been used by God to raise many people from the dead, Exorcise many thousands of people, heal cripples (www.sungrak.org). I heard many other incredible stories of the miracles that God was still working in his people today! I know this isn't looked at as important by most Christians, but for me with my background, it gave me hope. I needed to see for myself that all biblical promised of miracles and the Holy Spirit were true. I needed to see that a Holyvery Holy Spirit filled Christian will always outmatch a high level Warlock or Mystic.

I still had a million ethical objections to Christianity from a new age perspective (Hell, the wars of the Old Testament, world history of the church), but gradually I was convinced. One thing that convinced me was chatting online with a Witch who asked me if I would consider "changing allegiances" and then pretended to somebody else, tried to make me into a Mormon and sent a Fallen Angel to attack me the next day. I was filled with fear by some spell she had done too. My Mentor in Christ taught me how to rebuke spirits and pray strong. Soon I was praying in tongues, and showing a few signs of other gifts of the Holy Spirit. Then he and his Pastor from Warrior Saint ministry exorcized me and I felt like me brain was empty. So much of the clutter in my mind, pain in my body, hardness of my heart was gone. They ordered the spirits to speak out of my mouth during the exorcism and interrogated them, the spirits in me confirmed my story and many of them were sent into me by witches (Note*demons lie, be careful!). The leader spirit in me was a Witch named Sara.

But Deliverance did not last for me. A living witch also named Sara put curses on me throughout every week which made me so tired I slept 18 to 22 hours a day. This was already happening in the car on the way home from my exorcism. And in the few hours I was awake during those days, I had to fight to keep from laying down. My parents were so under the influence of Demons they were totally oblivious to this even though it went on for about 3 to 4 months. About half way through the sleeping problem all my friends and quittances demons made me public enemy number 1 and I was in literal physical pain so bad I actually started to want to sleep instead of dreading it. Fallen Angels around my friends were sending demons into me that were causing the pain. Eventually it got to the point where it was so bad, and went on for so long, I considered wanting to die. I wanted to live and do work for God, but I asked him to end my life and take me if it wouldn't stop soon. It was also hard to stay with God, I believe my faith and loyalty was tested, in my mind at the time, I had given up everything to follow him and gotten only pain for it, that would never go away for more than a few days for months. (Who was I to question the most high who created everything, I know what he did was right now that it's over.) My Mentor, His Pastor and sometimes other Christians were there for me the whole time and I would not have survived without God using them.

I was very strong, excelled beyond most of my peers in college, speaking, Kung Fu, and pretty much everything I took seriously but I was at the end of my rope-if things didn't get better I wanted God kill me an put me in Heaven. I fought on rebuking in Jesus name at the top of my lungs for hours in the hills using every ounce of strength I had and God giving me even more than that. Calling and seeing my Mentor and his Pastor often, praying rebuking, surviving. I did little but suffer and pray for months.

After about 3 months Sara the witch gave up, but the attack from my friends Fallen Angels remained. In desperation I went on a retreat at a place called Prayer Mountain. Near Santa Cruz, California. It took me three days to get all those Bastards out. By this time I was not afraid of the Illuminati or anyone else, but my faith in repelling demon attacks was weak. I decided on the retreat that I wanted to move away from my friends and acquaintances, because their spirits were the source of my pain. I wanted to move in with my family in Seattle but the Lord told me to move in the same friend I mentioned earlier in Davis. And I did. I had to go to my Parents and stay there for around a week, long enough to be filled with spooks again and in pain. But I had more faith now because I was moving and I knew all the "spooks" could be cast out of me in time as they were at Prayer Mountain. I worked very hard to get a job and go to school in the Davis Area, get an apartment and car (which the Lord gave me), I wanted other things too, but they could wait. The first day I went to work, my current job I was under severe demon oppression and was for a while, but I would not let them destroy me life I would fight my way up no matter now hard it gets. I was "movin on up" like the Jeffersons, but with exorcism.

One day the pain was so bad I cried begging God to help me. And my Mentor told me I was rebuking so much I neglected filling with the Holy Spirit. I was in so much pain at work the next day, I used my full effort to clear my mind and will the Holy Spirit into me as hard as I could. The Demons tried to convince me that it was witchcraft but it was life or death so I took the chance, with no ill intent as I genuinely wanted the Holy Spirit. I felt like it was do it or die. After about two days I felt it fill me and it was like a transformation took place. The demons were still there, but they didn't hurt anymore, everything they did in me was lessened, and still is. Then I started getting the gift of Discernment and got my friend interested in Christ because of it. Since this greater presence of the Holy Spirit in me I am not afraid of unclean spirits getting in me, If they do they are burnt toast and they know it. No spirit gives me that much trouble and I can be around as many sorcerers as I want and they can't do anything. My faith is in the Lord and I would laugh in the face of the guy who came after me in San Francisco if he the same thing happened again. Either that or I would thank him for having a hand in all of the work I do for God for the rest of my life, which wouldn't have happened without him.

I don't think many will have a coming to Christ or a Deliverance as difficult as mine, it is not normal. If I hadn't been Delivered (exorcised) in Alaska, I wouldn't have been saved. I probably would have become more a more corrupt and dangerous person over the years. I don't even want to know what I would have done, just praise God that I didn't do it. If I hadn't been Delivered by God through his Saints in teaching and encouragement, not just one exorcism, I would be dead and all the spooks that were in me would be roaming the earth twisting people into the same horrible lifestyle I lived, and believing the lies that I did. Demonic intrusion is Satan trying to take you away from God ( which is life) by force. To push you into letting go of righteousness and embracing sin (which is death) in any way he can. And exorcism, is God's gift to directly fight back against their rebellious and spiritually illegal activities so that we can't be systematically oppressed into choosing sin. If the unclean spirits cannot touch you, Satan has no teeth. Praise God for exorcism!

The reason that the last part is so pro-exorcism is that the first time I read this was at a conference about teaching exorcism. Exorcism is not more important than loving and serving God and being filled with the Holy spirit, it is a means to it. And it honors him (mark 16) I hope that some of you who read this, Christians, Non Christians, sorcerers, ect. You didn't read this by coincidence, God led you to it. I pray in Jesus name that you will benefit from the mistakes and the sufferings of my life. I love all of you, if you need prayer or guidance about Christian spirituality or spiritual warfare (Eph 6), if you have questions, if you are involved in sorcery and want to chat with me I am happy to help. My email is Wolverine77421@yahoo.com

My name is Casey Costello

Here is a prayer for you:

Lord, fill me with your Holy Spirit without measure, increasing each day-

Blot out my transgressions I freely confess before you with the blood of your Son-

Surround me with your steadfast warring Angels and give them orders to destroy any demonic force that come against me, protect me from danger and enforce the commands I make in the name of Jesus Christ-

Teach me all things through your Holy Spirit and overwhelmingly move me to love you with all my mind heart and soul and to love my neighbor as myself, friends, strangers, enemies-everyone.

Have patience with me O great Most High God, and teach me to do your will at all times-

All this I ask in Jesus name-

For the Kingdom the Power and the Glory are yours now and Forever.

-AMEN!_ "

wow_nonamesleft

I must say this was a interesting read!
I dont know how to express myself about this actually, but I am glad I came across this, it was something I actually needed to find at this time... very strange.