News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Am I being attackd

Previous topic - Next topic

Unison

I have for the past two nights upon going to sleep felt as if my mind is in shambles. I cannot focus or fall asleep. Its almost as if someone is attacking me mentally. I dont want to believe this due to the fact that I might psych myself out. Its really annoying. When I finally get to sleep I have nightmares or very unpleasant dreams when my intentions are pure and with positive influence and outcome.... Anyhelp to stop this wold be nice. Thank you

OrionsDream

I know what you mean, I've had that happen to me before. Its really weird, knowing that you are you, but then your mind is going bazerk.
I dont think this is being attacked... I think that maybe you had something happen recently, or long ago that you are reflecting on, and it baffals you pheraps.
It can also be a sign of a minor and temperary depression.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall