News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

bad luck!

Previous topic - Next topic

monicat777

Dark Knight

Although I don't advocate automatically assuming Neg attachments everytime your luck goes south, anxiety and nightmares could be an indicative sign of Neg attachments. What else has been happening to you, just this?

Do you have Robert Bruces book, catch phrase of this forum.

Robert has excellent stuff and really good groundbreaking work.

Practical Psychic Self Defense.

Let us know what else is going on.

monicat777

I'm not really one to assume 'neg' involvement over just anything either.  It's just been a whole string of bad luck really.  No I don't have the books but I surely intend on getting them. The things I've been describing have all been really abrupt as well.  I would get into it more on a PM basis if you are interested.  Thanks

Anonymous

It sounds to me like we shouldn't rule out the possibility that this is neg influenced. Do you sense any 'presences?' If so, you might want to do some research on negs and how they attach to people, possess things, etc. I was told that they look for an opening or a weakness in people, especially in their auras. These weaknesses could be personality problems, immaturity, etc. This is most often how they latch on.

To get rid of them, you've got to learn how to detect them and "where" they are. I use energy to combat them, which works great.

xander

The hunted shall become the hunter, the predator shall become the prey and scream in terror.

Congrats on getting a whiff of your prey[8D]

Xander

quote:
Originally posted by monicat777

I recently have had an unbelievable string of bad luck.  I never really thought myself to be susceptible to 'negs' and the like, but things have been really strange for me lately.  I've had major anxiety, nightmares, flat tires, a bird flew against my bedroom window and woke me up.(the light was shining through my curtains and I could only see it's sihlouette{sp?} with its wings spread and definitely appeared to be trying to get inside like uh i dunno..pecking violently and stuff!)  I really do FEEL like something isn't right!  I know enough to trust my intuition and I don't care who thinks I'm crazy, something is wrong.  I can't put my finger on it and I don't know where it's coming from.  I don't really know what to do.  The best way for me to describe it is like I have an extra shadow.  Does this make sense to anyone at all???  I appreciate all responses.
-monica

monicat777

I recently have had an unbelievable string of bad luck.  I never really thought myself to be susceptible to 'negs' and the like, but things have been really strange for me lately.  I've had major anxiety, nightmares, flat tires, a bird flew against my bedroom window and woke me up.(the light was shining through my curtains and I could only see it's sihlouette{sp?} with its wings spread and definitely appeared to be trying to get inside like uh i dunno..pecking violently and stuff!)  I really do FEEL like something isn't right!  I know enough to trust my intuition and I don't care who thinks I'm crazy, something is wrong.  I can't put my finger on it and I don't know where it's coming from.  I don't really know what to do.  The best way for me to describe it is like I have an extra shadow.  Does this make sense to anyone at all???  I appreciate all responses.
-monica