News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

covert thought

Previous topic - Next topic

NodesOfYesod

:lol:

IequalMC2

Covert Thought  

Thanks Nodes, your posts coincided with my defensive counters; this has not been the first time. Thanks, please just ignore everything I say. Writing this was quite surreal.  

Random Quote Bloke from the Vicar of Dibly, when asked something

"NO, no, NO, no, NO, no, NO, NO, NO, no, nononoNONO....... YES!"  

Yesterday someone indirectly tried to hit me with a bus. I can tell you, it was not funny, I'm scared of Busses. But I'm used to Dumi's indirectly attacking with Random light they do it all the time,i'm biting this time.      

I've learnt my lesson, never when consciously following\decoding a trail DUM thoughts, call an imaginary light a demon it just gives it power to fuel misunderstanding and confusion as has been demonstrated by myself and the UP in a Possession thread

Sorry to get all Uppity, but you know me enough to know that I can ramble about myself like i'm the only person in the world, all this can be traced back to me, the real moderator, with real rights, who learnt to talk with all DUM animals so, (That includes animal language as well) naturally I'm stepping in, I've only seen this late last night and today, wondering if I should add some light to it, I seem to accelerate confusion and I repell and attract all forms of light, so it doesn't upset me that your all still arguing in this mansion, but it's indirect light does create a certain amount of fear and paranoia, and I don't like fear or paranoia at the centre of this kingdom.

(Moderators please just ignore me)

UMMMM, you see Dumi's there's this big pool of thought that I am aware of, I've been swimming in it for awhile now maybe for a few years or so within the past few months more consciously, its got loads of light to decode, negative and positive most people see it as the most negative piece of light available, some call it ignorance, I've only recently labeled it the Deaf and Dum Spirit. Most people our possessed with it and only communicate in DDS mode when in philosophical or religious debate (I'm speaking about the masses here, but the DDS does show up all over the place). Once you develop sensitivity, you can tell when someone is indirectly speaking Deaf and Dum.

Anyway go back maybe a year or so in thought, I developed sensitivity to DDS, or UM gave me sensitivity so I could communicate my Light and the DDS would communicate with me. What I mean is this; I wanted an understanding of the UPs question. Nobody else wanted to understand, I would go about anywhere, breathing light, and when someone breathes light, naturally like i've just realised, if you're in Light communion they will swallow your breath\word\light and breathe it all back with added info. But if people don't know why or what there eating we get misunderstanding. When we have misunderstanding we have randomly thrown light, there is an awful lot of randomly thrown light in that thread, and I int throwing anymore in that specific case.  

First things first, demons don't exist; all that exist is light and thought. A demon is a misinterpretation of thought. Add some light to it and like all misunderstanding it disappears. Everything has a thought pattern a light pattern vibration, call it what you will. Every pattern is decodable in waking hours, when I look at part of the 'DDS' and command its imaginary force 'DDS' to 'unmanifest from my presence' it has no choice but to look inside itself, now, Imaginary Lights that don't exist become terribly afraid when I glance at or let them feel my presence.  

Light communicates through mixes of ignorance. I know this, and you don't battle ignorance you reflect and eco it. I decode ignorance, and find truth within it, since ignorance is misdirected light, and all light, like Rivers, have an undercurrent that you can go with or against, all lead to the same source.  

Ignorance is unruly light, its light that doesn't even recognize itself, so it bounces about randomly as if it has freewill of its own, via natural light attraction latching on to the people who do know themselves. People with DDS love to communicate with me, I usually reflect for them everything they never heard or something they want to hear, I reflect there own foreign God and understanding for them, again something that I think is always slightly self-evident. So much so, that I try to regard it as a delusion. I want to start enjoying life; people who are DDS possessed can help themselves.    

But I don't think many of you believe that I communicate with the entire imaginary collective DDS directly, why should you if I dont myself?

Anyway so this is for all the Deaf and Dum and I mean Dum people, (all who arguing about nothing, all possessed within there own bouncing light). I really mean this; how come, tell me, how come, what is it you want me to do? I show you DUM I reduce it to UM, do you not believe something so simple, that Universal Presence can and does exists between lines?  

Just because you don't understand this thinking, the way I manifest or my strange UP methods doesn't mean they don't work. I decode light, and manifest my will; at will I can naturally take light authority over any creation, which does include any imaginary thing you or anyone else can think of. I'm quite a shy person; I don't like exercising authority, gives me a bad image.    

This is a call to all the know alls, all those people who think they know something about nothing, this case, light possession, actually, sod that

*Brad Draws a symbolic line across the floor, hides behind UP*

I think I'm the only person who can say this with meaning behind it; can anyone here even tell me where UP is?  

There is no recognized authority here on these matters, but if there where an authority, I would be that authority not out of choice, but by Sheer Self Evidence and utter coincidence. So I don't have to help anyone, by all means all you possessive experts, I don't want to step on anyone's toes, I'll let you lot deal with them instead obviously your all down with DUM possession.    

Unlike most I bring myself to the Table, Barely pure, tainted by my own light, note 'Barely Pure'  

Brad rises UP; he's not even edifying himself. He eyes UP his would be Enemies.
Each and everyone one of them knows he knows nothing.  

(=Instant Communion Everyone Withdraws To Prayer=)

"My Mother and Farther, UP in Heaven
Who give us each day our daily thoughts
Forgive us our sins,
For we forgive Iequalmc2 who sins against us."  

Blessings

UP

Yours

Brad

Selski

Nodes

I may be barking up the wrong tree, or just barking, but your post reminded me of something my father told me years ago about a pastor called Rev. Richard Wurmbrand.

Pastor Richard Wurmbrand was a refugee from Rumania, a country which he had to leave because of the antireligious persecution. Fleeing from there, he had not the usual credentials, which had been taken from him at his arrest by the secret police of the Communists.

During the whole war he had been pastor of a mission in Rumania. Since the mission retired from Rumania in 1945, from that year to 1948 he had been a pastor of the Norwegian mission to the Jews.

In the same time he had worked also in the representation of the World Council of Churches for Rumania.

He was also a professor of the Old Testament in the Seminary of Bucharest.

From 1948 to 1956, he was in prison for religious motives.

(This is an excerpt from a website I found about him.)

Anyway, getting to the point:-

Senator Dodd: Now, did the Rumanian secret police employ brainwashing techniques?

Reverend Wurmbrand: The worst thing has been the brainwashing. All the tortures of times before were nothing in comparison with brainwashing.

Seventeen hours a day we had to sit like that and hear from the morning to the evening: "Communism is good, communism is good, communism is good, communism is good," until you heard one who was already 20 years in prison under the Communists shouting,  "Communism is good, communism is good, communism is good, I give my life for communism."

It was after the technique of Professor Pavlov, a scientific suggestion.

We all know about Pavlov's dog, don't we?

To stop himself going mad, Rev Wurmbrand used the technique you mention.  Every time he heard "Communism is good" he either said out loud in his cell (or to himself) "But Jesus is better".  Every single time.

He survived.  He didn't go crazy.  He maybe indoctrinated himself to another belief, but from his point of view, the communists didn't get to him.

Interesting.

Sarah

PS  I'm not touting religion or christianity - in fact I'm a long way from all that now - I just thought I'd mention it as a point of interest.

PPS  Brad said, "Yesterday someone indirectly tried to hit me with a bus. I can tell you, it was not funny."

Well, Brad, I hope you will take this in the spirit it was meant (light-heartedly) - and I think you will - but that's just about the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.  You ought to be a stand-up comedian.  Well, maybe not, but you get my meaning.  You just have this deadpan expression on your face while you're saying it.  You are so serious.  It reminds me of Jack Dee.  I can see him saying the exact same thing.  And that is what makes it so funny.  I hope you get me.  :)
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.