News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Power drain

Previous topic - Next topic

FrozenSong

I've been a tk practitioner for awhile now. I'm starting to get somewhat 'good'. I can roll pens. The thing that bothers me is that I can only do it about twice a day then my ability just ceases to be. It's as if I need to "re-charge". Can anyone tell me what's going on?? :cry:

GANAMOHA

seems like it is to much mental strain and you just have to take a break. however with enough practice you may be able to  increase the amount of times you can do it. but if you start to get headaches or become irritable (which I dont think I would be able to admit if I was in a bad enough mood) you should stop for the rest of the day at least. considering how psychic phenomenon is so diverse and unrestrained by many rules that our reality holds the actions and reactions that take place are different for everybody so basically just do what feels best for you  :wink:
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

the_earth_inherit

Could be you get over excited. I'm practicing auras, and when I look at one, and start to see it clear and bright, I get excited and lose it. Then I can't get it back for a while.