News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

PROOF of computer problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Logic

We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

CRIMINALMIND63

There was something else I forgot to mention. I had a program I downloaded from aol. Twice someone attempted entry into my computer. I guess even programs like this can detect some level of attacks. Since I had the program and it told me about to illegal entries I had some problem with my computer online and off.

I post this information for people that are being attacked and for some signs of attack. This is so people can take prcautions. One thing I learned is that my attacker is trying to finacially destory me. You don't have to believe me. The people that I want to believe me are the people getting attacked. They can learn from me. We can learn from each other.

I have experienced many things it would take a long post and I still would remember to post it unless something jogs my memory of it.

James S

Sorry Crim, I don't know if you noticed my comment on another post, but I've been repairing computer equipment for about 20 years.

There ain't nothing here I haven't seen a hundred times already.

> The video monitors have been made to flicker, dim, or lose horizontal or vertical sync, and become unusable in various other ways

Monitor screens run at around 40 000 volts, low amperage, high frequency. They are very sensitive to any EM disturbances around them. Did you know that a monitor adjusted to run in the northern hemisphere is almost useless in the southern hemisphere. Even the earths natural EM field affects monitors. Also because of the high voltages inside, a monitor's components are always under a lot of stress, and it doesn't take much at all to upset them.

There's a great deal of difference in build quality between different brands of monitor. Usually the standard 15" or 17" monitors put out by the big brands like IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, are all built in third world countries by the cheapest manufacturer they can use. It's not until you get into the 21" screens that you start seeing some serious build quality and good EM shielding, and even then you can get bad monitors.

> Hard disk drives, floppy disk drives, and CD-ROM drives have been sabotaged. Sometimes files can not be read.

These devices are mechanical in nature, sensitive to dust, vibration, shock, etc. Hard drives and floppy drives have the highest failure rate of any computer components. CD roms are very sensitive to faulty, scratched, out of balance CDs and dust.
The transfer of data between these devices are all entirely dependent on a stable operating system and more importantly stable RAM. Every single file that is ever accessed moves through RAM, and if there's any faults here, files get trashed, and your operating system crashes.

> Once the metal door of a floppy disk was mangled while inside the drive, and was very difficult to remove.

Very very common! (with a few more very's thrown in for luck). Wait till you get a shutter that slices off and spits out the floppy drive's read/write heads when it is pulled out. The most reliable floppies I've seen in this regard use plastic shutters that don't bend.

> The computer clock-calenders have drifted, much more rapidly than they should. Sometimes they drifted by minutes in only a few weeks.

Check your CMOS battery - could be going flat. It can also be interfered with by software. Download an internet time sync program - its the only way to guarentee the clock stays accurate. even very expensive servers that I build can get drift in their CMOS clocks.

> Programs, and sometimes entire operating systems, have become nonresponsive, often requiring a computer restart.

HAH! Welcome to Microsoft! Its not a bug its a FEATURE!!!
Even Mac OS 8 or OSX goes belly-up if it gets corrupted by third party software. The only truely stable operating systems I've seen are properly tuned versions of high end Unix like AIX.

> There was something else I forgot to mention. I had a program I downloaded from aol. Twice someone attempted entry into my computer.

If you're on the internet what do you expect? The only way to get around this is to have a HARDWARE firewall / proxy server between your PC and the internet. Not even the best software firewalls can stop all attacks. Even then there are Trojans that get downloaded with seemingly harmless software. Run AdAware or Spybot to see how much spyware you've picked up lately.

Sorry Crim, theres so much annoying crap that goes on with computers every day under normal operating conditions that you should be looking at before you even think about looking to the supernatural.
A good set of diagnostic and recovery programs would be of far more use to you than looking for any psychic wards or countermeasures.

Regards,
James.

Tenacious

I agree with James.  However, that doesn't explain why my computer writes errors writes errors, writes errors, writes errors-lol!!! sorry had to get that out.

-Tenacious[:P]
-Tenacious[:P]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

Logic

Its because microsoft is evil, bill gates is the anti-christ.

Xelios

Computers today are very fussy. The windows operating systems are very fragile like pieces of eggshell glued together. You will have more problems with windows XP and 2000 then with 98.
Hackers can mess with clock speeds and other stuff.
This computer I have now is the very last computer I am ever wasting money on. I have had three different computers in the last four and a half years,and each machine was filled with problems. Games crashing,freezing. Fatal OE exceptions.Illegal operation errors. These are minor problems compared to some others I'ved heard about. Then there are poorly made 3d card. 3d cards that are too expensive like six hundred dollars. Incompatibility problems and a whole host of other different and very nasty things can occur with computers. I am fed up with computers,and I HATE computers.

I'll relate this story.
I was sittng in front of my computer when I saw the spirit of a woman appear. She put her hand in the tower,and moments later the computer froze up. So spirits can mess with computers quite easily.
Afterwards I put symbols of protection on my computer.

Dark Knight

Crim,

you info came too late for me...

Tayesin has been getting ready to see if he can render assistance, as well as one other individual I am trying to work with. Tayesin asked me to download MSN messenger. As it was downloading, my Hard Drive crashed and all my data was irretrievable. $230 for parts and labor to get it fixed, on top of the $5000 I'm already in debt with thatks to the two previous daffy dimwits.

Yes, Hard Drives physically crashed all the time, and I was ready to call it coincidence when the greys apparently tried to pick me up Sunday night. I can't go into detail now, I had just got done convincing myslef that the entire thing was a Neg induced hallucination...when Tayesin wrote me back saying something similiar had happened the same night (no his computer is fine, but apparently the greys made contact with him). He sent me his story and I couldn't read through it. Had to stop.

I'm not ready to talk about what happened because I'm a tad busy trying to figure out where reality is. I hate it when you convince yourself it didn't happen, then something comes along and says, "Guess what." Give me time to put my head on straight...no, I don't believe my Hard Drive physically crashing was normal.

CRIMINALMIND63

It's odd dark because when i sent tayesin my yahoo ID my Yahoo went went out and I can't get it working again. My computer is set to accept cookies but i can't get into yahoo because it says my computer won't accept cookies. I have another screen name now. I'm going to try that now. See how long it takes.

It's ok you people don't believe me. I'm not the only one that's having problems with their computer that's being attacked. I have already stated information that proves the possibilities of being attacked through electricity. If you don't want to take advice from someone with experience through attacks then by all means don't. I'm not paranoid. I state my experience from what i know. You have to know part of our attacks have to do with the electromagnetic field around our body. Electromagnet is part of energy and psychokenesis. However you spell the word. It's what is used when you move an object with your mind. Everyone knows how a magnet will draw something to it, when it doesn't have direct contact with it. You take it from there. Put the rest together. I don't have time to research the rest of it. Something was done to our chakras and aura. I was there when this person did this to me and I could feel what he did. I had my physical eyes to see and my 6th sense to know what was done. I know what I see and I know what is happening and I can find other evidence to back.

Logic

Try enabling cookies. Its not an attack, its computer problems.

CRIMINALMIND63

Duh, I did that many times and it still won't work. I did it online and on my hard drive. Evidence in here and you choose to ignore it. Fine just don't post it. Why do you think people put a blue shield around there computer. Judy Hall writer of Ways of Psychic Protection talks about using Anti-electromagnetic devices in her books.

Protecting You Computer
A florite can be used to absorb emanations. Her computer crashed many times. She was asked if there was an ley lines around. It was checked by a Quantum Life Machine. "Psychics are a mences around computers." She put an electrostatic screen around her computer. She then used Computer clear a computer program.

Logic

Theres no one stupid enough on earth who would waste the time and energy messing with some kids comp. If some one is trying to attack you, I don't see how anyone could possibly think that messing a computer would achieve anything. You continue to say there is evidence, when all of the 'evidence' is common computer error. Some times computers are just stupid, and sometimes they have viruses.

CRIMINALMIND63

Sorry i'm not a child. What i'm experiencing isn't common. Sorry if you are insulted for my knowledge about something you don't know about. All yuo can do is post your opinionnot fact on what i say.
This is a discussion for psychic attacks and problems associated with it. Why do people come here and post information contrary to what we are experiencing and denying it's existance. Sorry I'm not into illusions and I'm not basing my life on some illusionary attack and that everything happening around me is due to my attacker. But I can tell you what my attackers is responsible for and there is no mistake about it.
I can tell you what he has told me although most of it is bull. There isn't a mistake in what he tells me and i heard him say. There is no mistake in what I have experinced and felt.
When you become as experienced as my attack and you can do what he can then you say it doesn't exist.
Another thing are you calling my attacker stupid? My attacker has a purpose for me not to be on the computer. It my connection to the outer world where I get information that he doesn't want me to have.  
I know who my attacker is. Other people here know who their attacker is. I knew Hope's atatcker was a person and she finally found out who her attacker is. I know Dark Knight has a human attacker and one day she will find out who it is.
None of us here being attacked are dumb. We know  what's going on. There is bits of pieces to all our stories that when put together you find most of the truth.
We get enough negativity from our attackers we don't need to defend ourselves here because of your denial.
This website has to deal with attacks, psychic attacks through psychic means. Do research on what all pertains to psychic. I posted a list on different magas and what their knowledge and abilities are. Read it, learn it, research it.

James S

You're correct, we can only post our opinions, however I would consider my opinion as one that is backed by 20 years experience of diagnosing and repairing computers as my profession, not just a hobby.

I have seen every one of the problems you have described, many times. The answers I gave you are not made up, they are proven known causes of the faults you describe.

A faulty address in RAM will cause file corruption.
A faulty bearing in a hard drive's platter motor will cause variances in the platter's rpm and lead to data corruption or a dead drive. A slight deformation in the "wings" of a hard drives read/write heads will stop it from "flying" the correct distance from the media surface and cause data corruption.  
A dry joint or leaking electrolytic capacitor caused by heat from the driver transistors in the horizontal sweep circuit of a monitor will cause fading, flickering compression or complete loss of the picture.
Registry conflicts or DLL poisoning will cause operating system crashes if the uninstall scripts for old programs you've removed aren't completely thorough in removing all files.
A flakey or overheating CPU will cause any individual component or piece of software in a PC to crash.

And one last thing I forgot to mention last time, a faulty power supply in your PC can cause every one of the faults you described, and at the same time. Inconsistent voltage levels can kill drives, corrupt memory, stuff up the cmos clock, and affect all interface cards, especially VGA cards which, if you have any of the more current 3D graphics chipsets (nVidia, ATI, or the older Voodoo), draw a fair ammount of power.

Can PCs can be affected by EM fields? Of course they can. At the start of the Iraq war the US used EM pulse bombs, or Blackout bombs to cripple Iraq's communications. In suburbia though this doesn't happen. The closest you'll come to that is the local electricity company switching the power supply between substations so that one can be shut down for maintenance, at which time you'll get a heap of dirty, spiked or dropping out electricity going to your house which kills power supplies and other electronic circuits.

I could keep going here, but the message I want to get through is not that people here believe that what you're saying is impossible, It's not. But I really think you are wasting your time looking at psychic attacks as the cause instead of plain old fallable human engineering.
Instead of telling us why you think you're right and we're wrong you could be grabbing some PC diagnostics stuff off the web and doing something to actually fix the faults.

As to cleansing the EM radiation from the computer or monitor, clear quartz crystals on or around your PC/screen will do this well enough, but that's more for your benefit than your computers.
James.

CRIMINALMIND63

Thank you for the proof that EM can effect your computer. You have just given me my proof. Some how attackers effect our EM.

Dark Knight

I'm finding it interesting that Crim and I both had computer problems the minute we went to go talk to Tayesin.

...and computer problems don't send threatening emails.

James S

You're monitor will be affected more than the computer. Less shielding.

Most PCs have an earthed metal case, which means they're sheilded from most EM, and also to shield TVs from the kind of EM interference the computer puts out. If the EM interference was enough to be affecting your PC in the way you've mentioned, just about any other electronic device in the room would be affected. Have a radio going or if you wear a watch check these next time you think an attack is happening. Unless you're watch is a TAG Hauer, watches can be more sensitive to EM than PCs, and radios even more so. It really does take a sizeable EM pulse to take out a computer. Everyday electrical spikes are far more of a concern than EM interference.

Forgive my scepticism regarding the computer, I know only too well just how unreliable they can be, and they always seem to know when the worst time to break down is.

My own PC's hard drive died on the morning of my wedding. My wife and I had mixed together the music for our wedding ceremony on the PC and I was going to burn it out the night before when the PC was still running ok, but was too tired and couldn't be bothered. When I turned it on the next morning the main drive was dead! Fortunately I know a few tricks to jump-starting a seized hard drive and got the music off just before the drive died permanently, but I was very close to performing an act of great violence on it!

Take care,
James.

Logic

Well thanks clairifying that I am a child and I get mad when I dont know somehting, that sounds like opinion to me, possibly becuse you have never met me, nor will, or even know anything about me. I dont understand where you get the authority to state that your opinions are fact, I thought the purpose of this forum was to have real discussions about topics, not "im right, your wrong and stupid". I'm guessing you have done nothing towards solving this problem, maybe if you changed your motive into fixing acctual computer problems instead of crying to everyone else about it, then you might get something done. If everyone was convicted and believed that their computer was being attacked by psychic people with nothing better to do with their time, then the whole world would be a victim to this attack. I've had far worse problems with my computers than you have stated, and I've fixed them myself. And most of your problems are problems that I see pretty often like downloading some file off the internet. Funny, how its immediatly psychic attack when you download foreign data and install it, I guess theres no way it could be a virus, worm, corrupt data, etc.. Maybe if you took some time to study both sides of your problem instead of bickering and insulting everyone who dosent see things your way, you could solve it. Thats my opinion, dont turn around and complain, because all you are doing is stating yours, not fact.

Dark Knight

Crim has done more about her problem than anyone I have ever met.

She has no choice. Opinion is fine when you can walk away from a situation without consequence. A great any of us in this forum can't, and not because we haven't tried everything...short of slitting our throats.

This is why I suggested a seperate forum.

If you have no clue what it means to be under severe psychic attack, to have someone stalking you, willing to destroy your life and the lives of people you love with no remorse and no one intervening, when you're near death and you don't know how you're going to find the energy to get to work and support yourself, when someone/something is flipping through your thoughts/personal situations (getting dressed, taking a shower, going to the bathroom) regardless of how hard you try to stop them, when your energy is being manipulated to alter your thoughts, feelings, perceptions of reality,...if you have no clue what it's like, get one!

CRIMINALMIND63

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune. Maybe I didn't state my selfsef clearly. It's not an everyday occurance, which I woould assume it would be telling me there is a problem and my computer is going on me.
My assumption would be that my attacker has something attached to my aura, or EM field. My aura then interacts with my computer among other electrical applainces.
Eight months after I met my attacker I start getting shocked by my washering machiune. Every time i put my hand into it. My attacker told me I would have problems with electrical appliances. This was verbal face to face. There was nothing wrong with the wash machine. Or at least before I met the man. I left the washer when I moved. Everytime I plug in my tv i get sparks from the outlet. I also get shocked from the tv. I was gettting shocked from my car.
An EM field is another term for aura. There is the Kirkland camera (something like this) that is used to take pictures of people's auras. NASA has a machine called the SQUID to detect these fields. Barabra Brennen has a book Hands on Healing, she use to work for NASA before becoming a healer.
Attacks have a scientific bases to them. I haven't quite found it yet. It has to do with electron charges in and around the body. It is also proof that bacteria can communicate. If this is true then why can they be conjured and sent out.
As I had posted before, i read the lowest demon that exist is bacteria. It can be summoned and sent to someone. I had this experience with my attacker. He sent me a bacteria to my throat. I could feel it come into my aura then enter my throat with a sharp sting. I also get a piercing pain in my heart chakra. I would assume that he is causing damage there. I found that my potassium level is low. This might be why I feel him pulsate or pump my heart chakra.

Logic

DarkKnight, I do know what its like. For about 10 years of my life, I would be afraid to goto sleep, because I would be tortured, and mutalated by demons and negs. Every night I would have recurring dreams of being summoned by demonic forces and being held wittness to the most horrible things I can imagine. Dreams of apocalypse, dreams of torture, death, pain, suffering. This also led to years of counciling and therapy, because I would have flashbacks and sevre trauma from dreams. Anyways
Crim, about the washer machine. Maybe your at a higher frequency now and it juts dosent like you [:P] Im pretty sure you need bacteria too, because without it your metabolisim wouldnt work, so calling bacteria the lowest demon. I know what you mean by the heart chakra thing, I get that too, like your heart skips a beat and it hurts like hell. Its probably because I was born with a hole the size of a quarter in my heart.

Dark Knight

I'm sorry about your situation too.

You've been through it, you know what it feels like to be frustrated when things are literally, LITERALLY tearing at you and the help you get slows it, but doesn't stop it.

You wouldn't like it if someone made light of the hole in your heart, and you shouldn't.

Just please extend the same empathy, and I'll extend it to you, likewise.

kakkarot

logic and james: sure what is happening *could* be computer problems, but they could also be something else.

crim: sure what is happening *could* be an attack, but it also could be something else. though considering you are the one going through the strangeness it is more likely (though not definate) that you are more correct on what is happening to you. but of course, eventhough i don't know how much you know about what's going on, i still have to add the disclaimer: keep an open mind and don't jump to conclusions, just entertain them.

remember everyone: just because 'a' leads to 'b', doesn't mean that 'b' can't be caused by 'c', 'd', 'f', 'l', or 'h', or any combination thereof.

~kakkarot

CRIMINALMIND63

Ok, I feel like I haven't explained myself clearly again. I'm not saying that every person that get's a flicker in their monitor or has a problem with their PC is being attacked. I'm saying I know for a fact that my attacker has an effect on my computer at times. I know how it's done. Simple as that. I have looked through a computer sreen at someone with my attackers help.
I know that the magic is based on electricity and EM fields. It's also based on pathology.

Here is part of Dion Fortunes Book
Dion Fortune

The secrets of Hypnotic influence, for those who develop their magnetic powers.  You can learn at home, cure diseases and bad habits without drugs, win friendships and love of others, increase your income, gratify your ambitions, drive worry and trouble from your mind, improve your memory, overcome domestic difficulties, give the most thrilling entertainment ever witnessed and developed a wonderfully magnetic will power that will enable you to overcome all obstacles to your success.
You can hypnotise people instantly- quick as a flash- put yourself or anyone else to sleep at any hour of the day or night, or banish pain and suffering.
Let me give my own experience, painful though it is, for someone has got to be the first to come forward and uncover these abuses which are only able to flourish because of the general failure to realize their significance.
I am convinced that hypnotic methods are very largely used in Black Magic, and that telepathic suggestion is the key to a large proportion of it's phenomena.
So much occult knowledge is broad in the world, so much of  the  kind of things described in these pages is going on unknown and unsuspected in our midst, that it is very desirable that men of goodwill should investigate the forces which men of evil will have perverted to their own ends. These things are the pathologies of the mystic life, and if they were better understood, many tragedies might be averted.

I plan to put together soon my OPINION based on what I know and have come across in books and other website on what people consider demons and aliens. There my experienced of being attacked I have learned the hidden meaning of terms used.
I also can give you different reasons behind what opinions people have of their experiences.

I started this thread to find someone that knows a way to stop paranormal activity to my computer. Just because I'm being attacked doesn't make me inexperienced. Actually it makes me more experienced of attacks and what the possibilities are that can happen to and around you. I haven't found away yet to stop my attacks but I have learned tactics that are used and then can seek a solution to stop them. Much of the experience I had is validated throughout books that I have read. Not just self-defense books. Robert has valiadated my experience through his book. Not only his but also Dion's book. I have been from web to web find other people's stories and information on magic. It's all validated. Because of our ingorance we are being attacked. I will not let ignorance keep me from knowing and finding the truth. I won't let intimidation stop me from telling the world what is true. I found my position in life, it's to stop attacks like this. Fear can stop me. Death and Hell have no meaning to me. I will not fear either through intimidation to stop what has been kept secret from us for thousand of years for other's to control us for their own means. Whether this be God, the Devil, or aliens. I do not fear my God which the Cristian Bible tells you to. My God doesn't intimidate.
I'm sorry if I posted it as you being stupid I meant it as me because that is what is appearing to be.  I am sane and rational enough to know what is going on. Actually my attacks has made me more conscious of what is happening around me and with me. I know the possibilities that can go on. There are many things that happen on the subtle levels with energy. You may not even beaware of this energy coming to you. Call it hypnotism, call it anything you like. You may feel clear like there is no other energy around you then something just happens. It's like if you are emotionless no water or feeling around you and then boom. It's like you leave for an instant and something takes over you.
This is partly a reason for advice not to meditate part of your consciousness leaves and something else takes over. Some would call this possession of the devil but this is possession of my attacker.
I don't believe demons exist. On the contrary to what others believe I think it's just a word the bible uses to hide the true meaning of ones ability to attack a person.
Back to the bacteria, being the lowest class. I had my attacker send me a bacteria. There is no mistake. I felt it. It didn't come through my mouth which one would know naturally you would bring in the bacteria this way. It went straight in through my throat. Skin is a protective barrier for the physical to keep from bacteria invading us. My attacker used the throat chakra as means to enter this bacteria.
I know that our bodies have bacteria. They are in the intestines. They feed off of our waste and is natural for digestion. They don't cause an infection.  Bacteria that causes musus is an infection.

James S

Hi Criminal Mind,
This does sound a little more far afield than just a flakey computer.

You've done your research!
S.Q.I.D. - Superconductive Quantum Imaging Device. Came about in the 90's. It's now being used in a number of large medical reaserch and diagnostics labs around the world. Kirlian photography doesn't actually show the bodies true bioelectric field, but instead displays reactions based on the skins galvanic response to electricity.
The SQUID is the first piece of medical technology that can measure cellular bioelectric feilds, and it is from a cellular level that the bodies EM field is produced.

Ok, waffling about science aside, it has been documented that there are people with bioelectric fields (aka EM fields, aka auras) that can fluctuate to the point that they cannot operate electronic equipment or wear watches, as everything electrical seems to die around them.

If you are having problems with elecronic/electrical things in general, it could be a posibility that your aura is "flaring".

The pain in you're heart chakra is a concern. The chakras are part of the energy body that produces our aura. I have no suggestions here other than perhaps find and consult a Reiki master. I doubt I can suggest anything to help regarding your attacks. I've experienced two life-threatening attacks in my life, many years ago, but since then I've felt the presence of a spirit that I know is looking out for me. I don't give much thought to the need for defence, so I'm pretty useless when it comes to advice here.

None the less, I hope you are able to bring all of this to an end very soon. It sounds like you've suffered more than enough.

Kind regards,
James.

CRIMINALMIND63

I'm ending this thread with this last note. I'm here telling what is possible. Not onlty that I'm looking for anyone that has had attacks through the computer. Ok not through the computer but has had an episode with the computer. You may call it a poltergiest experience. Maybe that would explain it better. Maybe psychic attack is the wrong term i'm using to explain my expereince. i'm having paranormal activity around my home. It comes in the form of sounds it also comes in the form of voices, and images. No image is physical but the computer is used as a physical device to manifest itself in the physical.

Maybe this question can help. What is a psychic attack? How does it happen? Give me a scientific reason for it. Electricity is just another form of energy and attacks are based on it. A phone is just a form of telepathy. TV is a form of remote viewing with the help of physical means. With atatcks their is no physical mean. Physical means is what is experienced with our physical senses.
Hasn't anyone heard was is made on the astral then manifests on the physical.

My attacker dragged my aura I would assume he released his energy into me.  Being in my aura I would assume he then manifested into my body. I would assume you would then call this possession. Maybe I need to go elsewhere because I'm to advanced for the topic of just psychic attacks. I would assume that it's been to long of a time for my attacker to hold a mental image of me in his mind to do the astral magic to produce what he does in a matter of seconds.
I have been to a reiki healer. Matter of fact the reiki healer seen him with a dagger in my heart. I have much proof of my expereinced. This attack is life threating. I seen what has been caused around me. I know the effects. I see what he can cause people to think and do.
Here is a book to read if anyone gets a chance Nocturnal Witchcraft Magic After Dark by Konstantinos. You could label this black magic I would assume. It talks about mind dowsing. You can even pull information out of your targets mind. Yes I have experienced this. It talks about hypnosis. By all means not every I experience is by means of hypnosis. It talks about casting spells through the dark ether.
There is a book available on a website Mind Control Through Remote Viewing.
This is all I have have to say on this topic. The knowledge is here for those to who except it.