News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Shadows invading my space

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Knight

IS this it?

quote:
Sorry, as my subject exlplains some huge distress signal (teehee). I know this is the OBE & Astral Projection Forum, however, I feel that this experience of mine is somewhat linked to Astral Projection. Having said that I NEED your guys input on what the hell is going on with me (pardon the language). Please be patient and hear me out. I've been having these "types" of experiences for a couple years now and tonight was the most recent one. I had prepared an evening of pure tranquility. Lit some candles, drank white tea and listened to Brian Eno. I was chilled alright. When I fell asleep I was immediately dreaming about being outside on some sort of farm land. I then remember watching a dog running up to where the property was fenced off from the long grass fields. As the dog approached the fence, it was though it sensed another presence. It stopped as if to sniff what was on the other side and immediately an invisible force made its way into the dogs body and the dog distorted to a very large size. It was very evident that this force was invading the dog. As this thing got into the dog I was feeling a presence by the head of my physical body. It was though I was half dreaming and half awake. Then this force made its way into my mouth and into me. It exited and made another attempt to make its way back in. During its second attempt it was as though I was seeing this presence through my third eye, for I was lying there staring off into space and in a "trance". I was also not fully awake, for I FELT IF I WERE TO LET MYSELF GO I WOULD FALL RIGHT BACK INTO THE DREAM CONSCIOUSLY (some transitional state).What I was staring at ( or in the minds eye) was a thick black cloud. It was a DEFINITE SHADOW with it's own DEFINITE shape. It tried to make its way back thorugh my head but I somehow brought myself more awake to close my receptivity off. This presence had a volume to it. It was as though it was denser atmosphere around my forehead or third eye region. When it forced its way into me I felt very vibrated in the "wrong" way. When it hovered before my face it was though it were an opposite magnet and as it got closer I somehow reppelled against it. When it moved right into my third eye vision I felt tremendous hard vibrations like someone was shaking the space in my mind. Very disruptive. After its second attempt I forced myself to awake fully where I cut it "off" from me. When it entered my body the first time it hit my stomach. After I awoke fully my stomach was rumbling like something was in there (and not fried chicken or pizza). I had eaten 6 hours earlier. I have had this happen to me on several occasions and usually when I'm dreaming I interact with my physical self and notice that something is going wrong where I'm laying asleep. Another time, I was lying in my bed (dreaming) of the exact same bed (taking place in my room) and there was this big dog that ran through my door and stepped up onto the bed. He looked like he had a mission, coming straight towards me iwth a malicious intent TO INVADE. As it stepped with its two front paws onto the bed it then dipped it's head into my stomach where I awoke to feel the presence quickly exit my body. I felt the same shadowy dense cloud around my body and felt it penetrate me. Even though I somewhat awake and try to resolve whats happening slowly, it will always make a second attempt if I let myself go back to sleep. It is though when I'm sleeping it wants something. I heard spirits use bodies as a host to interact with our environment in this dimension. They need our body of flesh to interact with it " I guess to get the full 5 sense effect". Definitely weird. Do I attract such spirits? I sure as hell don't want to. I also talked with a women when I went for a gem therapy course in Oregon. She told me that one of my chakras ( I think either my chest or stomach) had a particular opening (from drugs) to some dimension where these spirits could pass thorugh me at their will and unfortunately not very "good one's". What do I do. I've tried mentally talking to it or them and I get no response, except that they want in. Why me? My girlfriend sleeps right beside me but she's just passed out to whats going on. I turn around and say " Hey you feel that?'' and all I get are zzzzzzzz. Teehee. Man I'm excited. Teehee. Please hit me up. Ask me questions. I think in the past, I took things for granted and this may have been the result for such actions. Lets just say, I innocently got into a wrong crowd. I hung with people who had done a wack full of drugs and were into very dark pleasures by using such drugs for certain purposes.

Love and light,

Rusty

Oh and p.s. I don't have a phobia of dogs.

"During your waking hour
the broken seal of time
watch your conscious mind
slip into something benign" - Rusty

Blue Giant

Yes, Dark Knight...I'm glad your here.
Rusty

Blue Giant

My bad,
I posted on the wrong forum. Please check out my attack. Any suggestions. I posted it on the O.B.E. discussion forum.
Thanks,
Rusty