News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Paranormal Exorcisms Performed by My Family

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserk

Several years ago my brother and my uncle each performed an exorcism.  I recount their experiences because of the collateral paranormal incidents.  I will change the names for obvious reasons.  

(1) My brother Gary and I were sprawled in front of the TV eating icecream and cake and watching Hockey Night in Canada.  In the midst of this raunchiness, Gary (then just 16) suddenly turned very grave and pensive.  He blurted out, "GOD WANTS ME TO PERFORM AN EXORCISM...(long pause)I HAVE TO GO NOW."  This announcement was so bizarre and so out of character for him that it didn't register with me until he quietly slipped out into the dark.  When it did register, I was horrified.  Where had he gone?  Was he getting himself in trouble?  What just happened here?   It felt like a dream.  Several hours later he returned, very shaken up, and recounted his terrifying adventure.

While watching hockey, he was suddenly and unmistakably given both the name and location of a young man,Barry. who was possessed.  Though he knew nothing about exorcisms, he was told to go and perform one! It was a cold winter night and he had no car.  So he boarded a bus for a 45 minute ride to a particular coffee house.  When he arrived, he felt helpless, confused, and a bit embarrassed.  What now?  A stranger approached him and, astoundingly, asked, "You're here on a special mission, aren't you?"   Why would he ask that?  More time passed when a ruckus erupted outside.  A gang was harrassing people as they entered the coffee house.  Gary knew that the moment of truth had arrived.  He went outside and approached the ringerleader.  He bluntly and quietly said, "Barry, God has shown me that you are possessed and has sent me to exorcize you." Just imagine.  Gary made this gutsy and bizarre comment in the midst of gang threats being hurled at customers.  Barry replied with mocking disdain, "Oh yeah, well, let's get on with it."   My brother just closed his eyes, reached out his hand to Barry's forehead, and gently touched him.  As he did, he quietly said to himself, "I cast you out in the name of Jesus."  The result was immediate and electrifying.  Barry fell prostrate like a rock and started writhing like a snake.  After a minute or so of this, he became still and quietly said, "Thank you."  This totally freaked out the other gang members and broke up their hazing. I met Barry a year later.  He eventually  wrote a book on spirituality and gained a modest degree of fame.  Years later, my brother, now a doctor, is too terrified even to speak of the incident.

(2) My Uncle Tom was a Pentecostal minister with a young son Eddy (age 2).  Tom was doing something very unusual for him--performing an exorcism on a woman in her home.  My 2-year cousin waited with his mother in the car.  Close to the moment the demon/entity was expelled, Eddy's eyes rolled up in the car.  His mother said that only the whites of his eyes were visible.  She and Uncle Tom fervently prayed for Eddy until normal consciousness returned.  Eddy later said that he only recalled being transported to and carressed in Jesus' arms.  It had not been a frightening experience for him.  Apparently, the demon tried to enter Eddy the moment it was expelled. Eddy is now a psychiatrist.