News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possession

Previous topic - Next topic

stubborn-envelope

Have any of you ever learned about or interacted with negative entities on the astral plane or some other plane?  This weekend my friend was possessed by an extremely malevolent entity.  She screamed, spit in people's faces, cursed, laughed, and spoke in another language.  Sometimes her head went back and her chest rose up into the air.  It took about two hours to exorcise her.

Not only has this happened, but lately white orbs have been showing up on her camera.  They even make images on the screen move, and there is a strange video that appeared one night showing the camera moving around in circles with no one there touching it.

In her past we know of at least two instances in which some type of force manipulated physical objects around her.  This stuff is insane.  Does anyone have any advice or have an idea of what's going on?  So far I've told her to surround herself with love, friends, and positivity.  I've also been directing positive energy to her to keep away the malevolent energy.

James

xxshimmerxx

Quote from: stubborn-envelopeHave any of you ever learned about or interacted with negative entities on the astral plane or some other plane?  This weekend my friend was possessed by an extremely malevolent entity.  She screamed, spit in people's faces, cursed, laughed, and spoke in another language.  Sometimes her head went back and her chest rose up into the air.  It took about two hours to exorcise her.

Not only has this happened, but lately white orbs have been showing up on her camera.  They even make images on the screen move, and there is a strange video that appeared one night showing the camera moving around in circles with no one there touching it.

In her past we know of at least two instances in which some type of force manipulated physical objects around her.  This stuff is insane.  Does anyone have any advice or have an idea of what's going on?  So far I've told her to surround herself with love, friends, and positivity.  I've also been directing positive energy to her to keep away the malevolent energy.

James

There ARE negative entities, but they cannot possess you. It is impossible. You, and ONLY you have the keys to YOUR bodies.  The magority of the time, negative entities won't try to hurt you. They can't do anything to you, maybe scare you a bit, but no physical harm.

Orbs, are angels. I have them in my photos too, and some are spirits.  

Are you sure your friend is telling you the truth about this possession stuff? Were you there to actually see her spitting on people, cursing, laughing, screaming, and speaking another language? Not sure what's going on with her. Maybe she was faking it to make a scene? I've heard of people doing that. I'm not saying your friend's a liar, but this sounds a bit fishy.

I've also heard, that the closest anything can get to possessing you is if you give it permission. They can do with your body what you give them permission to do, and I think that requires for you to be in a trance.

stubborn-envelope

I was not there personally, although my best friend was there to witness it along with three others, and I don't believe she was faking it.  When she spoke to me her voice was very hoarse, and she seemed afraid.  You seem to be rigidly adhering to your belief that a person cannot be possessed.  That might be true, but I can't just discount what happened because there is some doctrine that says it doesn't.  I am thinking there could be more than one explanation for what occurred, although possession seems a possibility.

QuoteOrbs, are angels.

I don't think the orbs are angels.  They showed up about two weeks ago, and they did some experiments.  Whenever a person thinks of negative thoughts, the orbs get bigger and close to the person.  They seem to emanate from Sarah.  Also, they're smaller if no one has been in the room a long time.  The longer people are there, the more of them there are.  I don't think angels would feed off the negativity.  There are also other negative things that happened around the orbs.