News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

In serious trouble

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikpalj

Hello to you all. I'm really in need of help here. There's are a dozen or so entities inside of my body. I can feel them moving through me like small, tingling balls of matter (you can actually see a lump of on the skin if they move shallow enough); they move very fast and can, although being to some extent incorporeal, manipulate matter just like they're physical. They are intelligent, they communicated to me a dozen times telephatically, from the things they've said (screaming threats and curses) I gather they are what you'd call demons. But mostly they communicate with me by a kind of a system they devised for conversation; the one who wants to comment on any of my thoughts jerks a muscle in response to the thought in question (mostly they twitch a finger, or one of my face muscles) – they are capable to display a great range of "emotions" by managing the strength and frequency of the small electric shocks which they apply to my muscles when they "speak".
Sometimes, at night I wake up and feel them spinning their small bodies in a slow circle right over where my lower chakras are supposed to be, so I'm sure they feed off of my energy. There's a realy huge one in my stomach, it completely fills it and feeds itself off of the food i digest, I can feel the parts of it move and squirm inside, it really hurts sometimes. This one too is intelligent, once when I started cursing it it responded with a strong bump to my stomach from the inside, just like it punched me. That one entered a month ago. The newest one is on top of my head, it feels like a huge wig with a lot of small, mobile strands on it. It's invisible, but has some weight, because the wind can move it lightly. I fell it's strands going across my face, I've even seen one with the corner of my eye – it looks like it's made of white nylon. I think this one might be similar to the entity that Need complained about on this forum, a few posts ago.
A few months ago I've seen "shadow people", 5 or 6 of them actually dancing in a circle around my bed (it was early in the morning). I could hear them screaming to me telepathically: "Now you're ours, now you're ours...".
And to top it off I've been under magical attacks every full moon night in the 3rd, 4th and 5th night of 2005. In my minds eye I would see this black and white "picture" of a scowling bald guy, about 30 years old, fixating me with a hypnotic gaze, the image of his head surrounded with a dozen magical symbols. I'm not crazy, this has been going on for about a year now, there are a dozen entities inside my body, but the really important part is that there's an occult cult in my town. The priest, exorcist I talked to about all of this told me how he did an interview with a girl that got herself into this secret cult. She told him that they gather twice a week in a  house which the have rented on the outskirts of my town, and they wear red robes and practice using Kaballah and "creative visualization". She told him how our local Croatian mafia pays those people 2000 - 3000 Euros to kill people outright or make them terminally sick with the use of magic. They are all grown ups, people 30-40 years old, doctors, lawyers and such, famous people in our relatively small town, but the girl wouldn't give their names, for the fear of their retribution. It even went in the newspaper but who would believe such nonsense – we're deeply catholic here in my country, nobody's even heard of things such as these. There's much, much more about this, so many things have happened since all this began (in February) but if I tried to write it all down, I'd never finish this post...
So, does anyone here have an idea what I'm supposed to do in this kind of situation? I'll gladly answer to any questions you folks might have, thank you in advance.

jlandon

what you are describing sounds exactly like chronic anxiety/panic disorder.... it seems the genuine negative entities may have their way with us, but when they leave, then they leave behind a genuine medical disorder (they leave us with much shock, which is understandable).. if you have spoken seriously to a psychological practitioner about these things with little satisfaction, i suggest you try another, and then another, until you are able to find someone to take you seriously in the spiritual realm.. I used to think the pains i had were being caused by certain people in my family who i had known in another life.  I was right, and they were into Satanism in that life, and were guilty of extreme crimes against me in those past lifes, but in the CURRENT LIFETIME, what i was feeling was the indirect, natural panic disorder caused by having to associate with them in the day-to-day realities of my life.  At one point, these "entities" woke me up at 4:00 a.m. to tell me that i was eating "too much white flour"  :lol: that's when i knew all the horrible demonic possession scenarios i was imagining were just passing things that would soon resolve themselves.. Just hang in there... follow your instincts.. you'll be fine.

Nikpalj

I'm aware that the first thing a psychologicaly disturdbed person will try to do is prove to you that he/she is right and you are wrong, and I am aware of the "highly unlikely" way my post sounds when you first look at it (I've laughed at it myself when I read what I've wrote - like, is there something paranormal that this guy forgot to mention?) but I've simply written down the most important "features" of my case, it sounds panicky because it's condensed.
I'm pretty much a stable person myself, nothing of this has been made up by my disturbed psyche - for the last year that these things have been going on, and all of the things that I've been through (physical torture by inflicting pain from negs, taunting me telepathicaly all the while, many, many other things - it's been going on for aproximately 300 days now, every day, I just can't explain it in a few dozen words in posts such as these, might as well write a book about it) I find myself to be in quite of a good shape mentally.
And, I've moved over to the Astral Dynamics forum, anyone who wants to post to me - go over there, I'm under the same name.

jlandon

no, i understand what you are saying... but neg attacks are a tremendous shock to the system...  (in my experience) what they do is induce an extreme, natural state of chronic shock... which can manifest as chronic panic/anxiety disorder, post-traumatic shock syndrome, etc... then the negs use this against us... they get us coming and going.. they overlap their attacks which can involve the same manifestations as a chronic anxiety disorder. This is the way they shield themselves behind the normal reactions of the human psyche in order to keep doing their work on us, and get away undetected... it really is quite brilliant of them, actually... what i meant to suggest by my post is that if people get to a point where the neg attacks finally dissipate, then it is in their best interests to find a psychological practitioner that may be able to help them... panic/anxiety disorders are hardly a psychotic manifestation, in the pure sense... it doesn't mean a person is "crazy" ... it is just the normal way the system reacts to shock... and it can be a lingering, drawn-out condition.  

my negs communicated with me telepathically too.. they tried to get me to jump out of windows, off overpasses, at one point they even transported me into the body of a locust and sent me jumping around in a south african wheat field.. now that was a shock and a half... people take a while to recover from these things, and that is all i'm saying.  therapy can help.  good luck!!  :smile: