News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

shadow being

Previous topic - Next topic

Xelios

You read books about black magick. So holy sh*t. What do you expect is going to be drawn to you?

The way you were talking on my thread about satanism and black magick... Duh. It's no wonder something like that came your way.

Silver Incubus

YHWH?

Could you explain what this is? An acronym for something? or a word?
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

xander

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Incubus

YHWH?

Could you explain what this is? An acronym for something? or a word?

its the 4 letter name of god in the golden dawn system of magic, each letter represents a direction and an element; fire, earth, etc.

i'll elaborate later.

Xander

Silver Incubus

How would pronouce that?

m0d0

Im interested to know what these acronyms mean?

LBRP? YHWH?

cheers

xander

quote:

How would pronouce that?

Yod Heh Vau Heh. when I get caught up with final papers I'll post in detail about it. you can probably find quite abit by searching under Tetragrammaton and Golden Dawn.

Xander

Silver Incubus

boydster

quote:

How would pronouce that?

Yod Heh Vau Heh

Pronounced: Yud Hay Vuv Hay

It's one of the most sacred names of God in the Kaballah system. If you understand what it is you are invoking and you say it with adoration and for righteous reasons, it connects you with an enormous source of power and purity.

If that frequency of energy touched an incubus, it would destroy it instantly.

Why would you name yourself "Silver Incubus"? They're despicable beings....I destroy them on sight.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

xander

quote:
Originally posted by boydster
Why would you name yourself "Silver Incubus"? They're despicable beings....I destroy them on sight.

OH GAAWWWWWWD!! first xelios now YOU? Stop with the duality crap, please!  

(to everyone)
This nitpicking about peoples names, and nitpicking about peoples beleifs and attitudes regarding spirituality which doesn't agree with your own take on it has got to STOP!

Xander

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by xander

OH GAAWWWWWWD!! first xelios now YOU? Stop with the duality crap, please!  

(to everyone)
This nitpicking about peoples names, and nitpicking about peoples beleifs and attitudes regarding spirituality which doesn't agree with your own take on it has got to STOP!

Sorry dude. The question was not meant to be an attack.

There is nothing really ambiguous about what an incubus is. It's a particular type of astral entity which sucks life/light out of people by inducing perverted dream orgasms. That's not some belief system or spiritual path. We're talking about a low-life type of entity whose modus apperandi is unambiguously wrong by just about any measure.

My point was, (I guess) that a crowd like this univerally reviles such critters. Why would a person choose to represent something like that? It appeared to me much the same as a person naming themselves, "Low-life, scum-sucking loser". Or something like that.

I am genuinly curious as to why Silver Incubus would call himself that....really; just curious!!! [:)]

Nagual

What's the difference between incubus and sucubus?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

xander

quote:
Originally posted by Nagual

What's the difference between incubus and sucubus?

Succubi are female, Incubi are male. One woman I knew who was a practicing demonologist old me that within each woman os a succubi and within each man is an incubi. I asked her to prove it and within a few minutes her entire demeanor changed and she became very much like a succubi for about 10 minutes. She could control it and use it well.

Xander

Nay

quote:
I asked her to prove it and within a few minutes her entire demeanor changed and she became very much like a succubi for about 10 minutes. She could control it and use it well.

Hehehehehehe.. Sorry, but that just tickled me..[:P]

Anyone can act horny and brazen, ask my hubby..[:O]

Nay.[;)]

xander

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

quote:
I asked her to prove it and within a few minutes her entire demeanor changed and she became very much like a succubi for about 10 minutes. She could control it and use it well.

Hehehehehehe.. Sorry, but that just tickled me..[:P]

Anyone can act horny and brazen, ask my hubby..[:O]

Nay.[;)]

Considering the myths of the Incubi and Succubi formed during the dark ages when sexually reprssive beleifs were the norm, one who was extremely sensual would have been considered demonically posessed.

Sex demons have been around for centuries, usually created by those who desired to control people through sexual taboos.

Xander

Silver Incubus

Well its a combination of a few things. It's really a metaphor for my personality. I may be dark and demon like, but I am shining silver light for any who know me.

Also, I love the colour and word silver, and an ex-girlfriend told me that i was a "Demon in the sack"

Does that answer your question?

I am very poetic so the Incubus is only a metaphor

Nay

Well, thank-goodness we don't live in the dark ages anymore, eh?

Women have been using sex to get their ways with men for a very long time, I wouldn't call them a incubus, but shallow and manipulative.[;)]

Plus I was just making a joke..sheesh people where has the humor gone?

Nay [^]

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

Plus I was just making a joke..sheesh people where has the humor gone?

Nay [^]

Yeah, I didn't intend to create tension--sorry.

I appreciate the poetic explanation you gave, Silver. I didn't mean to disparage you in a personal way.

In retrospect I probably reacted a little more strongly than I intended to with my comment. I had a really hard time with succubus attacks in my teens and early twenties. I wasn't strong enough or informed enough to deal with it and it probably left me with a little bit of an attitude about them (I consider incubus and succubus to be different polarities of the same criter). I was very lucid during many attacks and generally aware that something unwholesome and unwanted was happening. Later, I learned to zap them with a bolt of blue lightning which causes them to implode. I haven't had a visit from one for more than a decade now--I think word gets around.

So I guess that in my subconscious, the words incubus or succubus are analogous to "rapist". I reacted to someone who appeared to be celebrating such distinction. I'm fairly aware that Silver Incubus is probably a nice person who I wouldn't mind going fishing with or discussing music with.

Peace.

boydster

quote:

Succubi are female, Incubi are male. One woman I knew who was a practicing demonologist old me that within each woman os a succubi and within each man is an incubi. I asked her to prove it and within a few minutes her entire demeanor changed and she became very much like a succubi for about 10 minutes. She could control it and use it well.

Xander

My ex-wife was like that--[:I]

I've always thought to myself that it was more to do with discarnate entities than succubi who could take such sophisticated control of a body though. I've met people in my life who could "turn on" another distinct personality at will. One guy could do it instantly--and the other personality only spoke some foreign language. Spooky.

I doubt the premise of the demonologist lady that everyone is the same this way. There are lots of people with little or no interest in sex and I doubt that they have a sex demon in them--otherwise they would probably have not only a healthy sex drive, but maybe even some level of obsession with it. They may have some other type of entity though--there are some which focus on feeding off of anger or horror or drug addictions, etc. We've all got some kind of chink in our armor.

A very experienced and clairvoyant friend of mine commented one time that there are very, very few people on this planet who are totally free of entity attachments. This same person taught me to use a stainless steel sword to cut them off of me. She explained that stainless steel impinges very strongly upon the real time and astral levels. And a sharp sword passed over the surface of the body literally cuts them off of you. It's especially important to get the bottom of your feet around the heel area and around the back of the neck. After you do that you make an invocation to strengthen your shields to keep them out. I do this every few days. Try it[8D]

Silver Incubus

Oh i forgot to mention that I have always been interested in vampires and demons. Just something about the darkness that has always appealed to me. But I mostly was facinated with christian mythology and some of the things they thought up over the years.

Lets just say im a reformed demon[}:)]=[:D]

kakkarot

i'm curious xander, you called upon YHWH to help banish the being, and yet you ask for an incantation to make water "holy"? that's fairly strange, i think [|)]. why not just call upon YHWH to bless the water since, after all, how much more "holy" can something get than being blessed by God? [;)]

~kakkarot

xander

quote:
Originally posted by kakkarot

i'm curious xander, you called upon YHWH to help banish the being, and yet you ask for an incantation to make water "holy"? that's fairly strange, i think [|)]. why not just call upon YHWH to bless the water since, after all, how much more "holy" can something get than being blessed by God? [;)]

~kakkarot

I was thinking there was a special ritual to make water Holy.

Xander

kakkarot

oh. well some people have special rituals. stuff like adding salt and leaving it out under the moon or the sun for a while.

but really, if you have a connection to God already, why use a ritual [:)]?

~kakkarot

xander

quote:
Originally posted by kakkarot

but really, if you have a connection to God already, why use a ritual [:)]?

~kakkarot

the catchword being "IF". Self doubt is a big problem for me, I don't want to sabatoge or delude myself. I want to know for sure[8D]

Xander

James S

I've often wondered the same thing myself Kakkarot. Why the rituals? Why not go straight to the source?

On thought I had is that these rituals help to focus people's intent.

James.

boydster

quote:

the catchword being "IF". Self doubt is a big problem for me, I don't want to sabatoge or delude myself. I want to know for sure[8D]

Xander

Xander, you're a very sensitive person (clairvoyant) from what I gather of your posts. Do you ever try shooting fire out of your hands or manipulating energy that you can see happening? If so, that energy you see and use is from God and is your proof. Following a formula that someone wrote down doesn't mean that anything is really happening. Faith is a great thing, but you've got something better.

From my perspective, if I needed some holy water I would probably hold a glass of water with one hand over and one hand under it so my palm chakras are focussed on it. Then I'd focus intensely on my own highest conception of God and hold there for a moment. Then I'd look right into that blinding white light (God) and implore for the blessing of the water with any and all qualities that I need (you fill in that part) and then see and feel the Light pour down into my heart chakra, branch out into my palm chakras and beam into the water. I'd hold this action until it seems tapped out. At that point I would expect to be able to stand my special glass of water next to an identical one of plain tap and to clairvoyantly see a BIG difference between the two.

I've never done the above exercise before. But I'm certain that I could if I wanted to. Nobody gave me the formula either.

I think this is what the other guys were alluding to in the last few posts.