News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I was just ambushed by negs, what should I do?

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries

How do you interface with your subconcious?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Dark Knight

Yeah, absolutely, you were shanghied by negs.

Time to deal with this situation quickly without panicking and making the situation worse. First, just stop APing until this is over, period. Do you still have third eye ability? If you have third eye ability, first things first, look for attachments, and it sounds like you might have a few. Usually they look like black ropes, hooks, or tentacles. Find out where the attachments are, flip where ever the attachment point is over, and burn away the attachment where it is connected.

I'd also start burning incense, oil, garlic, dried herbs, whatever just to bless the area. I'd also do Robert's total protection method of writing sacred symbols on the middle of your forehead, tops of both hands, across the heart, across the navel, across the solar plexus, tops of both feet, soles of both feet, preferrably with blue ball point ink, but use red ink as an absolute last resort. If you have to go out and can't have all the area's protected, do the ones you can cover up with clothing. If you can get some Holy Water, I'd advise putting some in a glass of water and drinking it, slowly.

While you're doing all this, I advise you get Robert Bruce's book, Practical Psychic Self Defense and read it.

Above all don't panic, and try to control your frustration if things don't work quickly. Sometimes it can be a slow fight, sometimes a quick one, depends on who is tangling with you.

Didn't Xelios mention in one of his past threads about seeing the disembodied head of an old crone? I've seen an old crone that looked like a witch and was quite short. Just curious, the guy with the snake, how tall was he?

Sorry to break this to you, but negs are real.

Dark Knight

Check out Xelios' post which just came up (Negative Attack) and Risu no Kairu's account of Core image removal (removing neg attachments).

SpectralDragon

Just keep fighting back. They are predators. They look for easy prey. by not making yourself easy prey they will break off and seek prey that ARE easy. (If this is a neg, which it sounds like it is to me.)

holy reality

well it didn't bother me at all, and I feel fine, so why shouldn't I AP any more?

I get this same fellow (and he usually looks/feels different at various times) in regular dreams, mainly sleep paralysis or dreams abou me sleeping...

and I can't help that.. almost every night I have SP, and maybe 2-3 times a week, to 2-3 times a night, there will be something there.... raping me more or less....

I've started really cutting down on tolerance and fear when this happens though and have smacked various things down a few times, and it's been tapering off ever since, but.... it's hard to fight when paralyzed.

So for those of you that believe in them, what has been done to me? If attachments were made (and if so, I probably still have quite a few) then why do I feel fine... and if energy was leeched from me, why did I feel okay immediately after it happening?

The guy wasn't short, he was middle sized.... he had a family of sorts, becuase I was looking at family pictures.... I kept... getting this information about them, somehow, but I don't remember any of it, and most of it seemed to be gibberish.

I'd venture to say if I'm dealing with anything "real" it's an incubus/succubis and not really after my energy given how most of the times its presence is sexual and not really threatening or scary feeling.....?

Well... I'm not going to refrain from OBEing as this stuff happens during normal sleep as well, and at least if I'm out of body I can defend myself...

But... I'd like to mention a few other things here:

A few days ago I finally received a "guide" though he didn't really show me anything significant or do much for me, nothing he said to me made any sense (which is why I think these things aren't real) and I could manipulate his responses by thinking them beforehand in my head...

One night I asked him if he was really my guide and he said "no, I'm kind of a sort of double agent." ..................... ? I haven't been able to contact him since, though I haven't tried much.

Okay, then I also had this really weird experience that I made a thread about in communications which I'll link you to

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9504

But I mean, assuming these things ARE real, why can't I commune with them? They spout out random gibberish and at times I will find myself simultaneously thinking their answers while they are giving them, and then I can control their answers in whatever way I please....you know it's like I'm hearing my subconscious create their answers and transfer them into their voices.

Now this doesn't always happen, probably because I'm focused on external things rather than what my mind is doing, but it happens a lot.

And no I've never been able to see anything with my third eye, no auric vision even while OBE (aside from what just happened to me today for a short while)

If I try and do energy awareness and channel it out of my body (while dreaming) I can create visible portals and balls of fire, etc.... but that may just be my imagination kicking in.

My parents would probably have me locked up or at least give me really strange lectures and start monitoring me even more if I started burning incense, buying those types of books, and writing things on my  body.

also if i burned incense they'd think i was doing drugs and trying to mask up their odors.
!..............!

Dark Knight

Yeah, gotta love the parents thing...

If you can get some essential oil and put it on your third eye or on your crown that could help.

If they get you during sleep, then I guess there's no point in stopping to AP for a while. A lot of people recommend you stop psychic activity until the neg situation is under control or passes because you can open yourself up to additional problems every time you AP, do whatever. Not permanent, just until you get rid of them.

Guides are real but so are impostors, that the problem. You probably got some impostor idiot trying to deceive you. You have to use your senses to figure out which guides are legitimately guides and which are just wannabe idiots or worse, negs impersonating guides.

It's up to you, if you feel fine, try a shot in the dark try. But you should take care of things in the begining so you don't get to the point most of us are at and have them blocking your third eye ability and half a daozen things (they sound of wimpy anyway). You just prefer to take care of situations while there small and in starter stages.

holy reality

"Guides are real but so are impostors, that the problem. You probably got some impostor idiot trying to deceive you. You have to use your senses to figure out which guides are legitimately guides and which are just wannabe idiots or worse, negs impersonating guides. "

Well... he was cool and he took me places, not great places, a bit weird, but... it was enjoyable.

Umm... block my third eye?

I've never been able to use it to my knowledge, but inner eye visions are getting progressively stronger over time, you know, the floating colors.

I see colored specks sometimes but I haven't really seen any auras, but this may be becuase I have really horrible eyesight so I can't really focus, or not focus, and keep my gaze still very well.

I don't know.

at any rate last night was fine... well.. this one time I partially woke up and I heard my dad going "rarararara" and it really freaked me out, but when I fully woke myself up it was just the fan making a strange repetetive whir.

and then I thought there was water in my bed and I was about to drown in it... but that's just normal sleep paralysis type stuff.
!..............!

SpectralDragon

While your third eye might not work in the physical, it's still possible that it works in the astral plane. There are different things you can see depending on how open your third eye is.

Like a said, if it's a neg, they WILL quite after a while. They like to test you at first, but they don't have inhuman persistance. It's actually less than human.

Like dark said, check out the thread on image removal.

Ceriel N

I just found out one can call the Archangel Michael with his Flaming Sword of Neg PWNage +10/+10 to get rid of them. I've already burned a lightbulb with his aid. [|)]
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

holy reality

so what would i do just say "Archangel Michael, please help me?"

"There are different things you can see depending on how open your third eye is."

Could you elaborate on this or link me to a thread about it?

And I did read the other posts you mentioned, I knew about the attachment minds eye thing before but I don't know how to perform it without being in a trance, and I hardly ever hit trances and can't do them during the day yet.
!..............!

SpectralDragon

Don't need to be in a trance to do it. You should be able to just do it. I admit, though, it took me a while to learn how.

Your third eye does not open up all at once. You build energy, spiritual, mental, and physical energy, which causes your base chakra to grow, which in turn causes your other chakra to grow. By growing your third eye you can "open" it and use it. The more it grows the more you can see with it. The first thing to come is usually a faster reaction time than usual which sometimes might seem almost pre-cognant. Sometimes this comes later, it all depends on the person.

So basically, the more it grows, and the more experienced you are with it, the more you can do with it.

Ceriel N

Direction: South. - Don't have to face it if you don't wanna, but keep in mind the direction.
Element: Fire. - The more, the better. Imagine it with all senses you master. Hot, bright, roaring, maybe smelling depending on what's cookin'.
Archangel: Michael. - "Masculine" was the word used to describe him. I imagine a warrior with a flaming sword.

When I said "just found out" I was refering to this thread:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9283

Certainly one should be able to adapt it to any situation, but I figure calling Michael is the key to it.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

holy reality

"Your third eye does not open up all at once. You build energy, spiritual, mental, and physical energy, which causes your base chakra to grow, which in turn causes your other chakra to grow. By growing your third eye you can "open" it and use it. The more it grows the more you can see with it. The first thing to come is usually a faster reaction time than usual which sometimes might seem almost pre-cognant. Sometimes this comes later, it all depends on the person. "

So if I'm naturally tired and lazy and don't have much physical energy and kind of always feel disconnected from things... is this going to hurt the development of my third eye/energy body? It's probably because I'm all the computer all day and sleep all the time though, whenever I go to school I tend to have a bit more energy.

and sometimes I can see things really well with my eyes closed, like look around the room in the dark with them closed and see all the outlines of objects in the rooms and know exactly where they are and see my arms move if I wave them in front of me very vividly, not just like I'm noticing difference in lighting, but like... something else.

No auras though...
!..............!

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by holy reality

"Your third eye does not open up all at once. You build energy, spiritual, mental, and physical energy, which causes your base chakra to grow, which in turn causes your other chakra to grow. By growing your third eye you can "open" it and use it. The more it grows the more you can see with it. The first thing to come is usually a faster reaction time than usual which sometimes might seem almost pre-cognant. Sometimes this comes later, it all depends on the person. "

So if I'm naturally tired and lazy and don't have much physical energy and kind of always feel disconnected from things... is this going to hurt the development of my third eye/energy body? It's probably because I'm all the computer all day and sleep all the time though, whenever I go to school I tend to have a bit more energy.

and sometimes I can see things really well with my eyes closed, like look around the room in the dark with them closed and see all the outlines of objects in the rooms and know exactly where they are and see my arms move if I wave them in front of me very vividly, not just like I'm noticing difference in lighting, but like... something else.

No auras though...

Yes, sleeping all the time with no excercise will lessen it. And I know exactly what you are talking about with the outlines. Use it myself. Kind of usefull, isn't it[:)]I think the word you are looking for is "radar"[;)]

Do a bit of physical activity. It will help in the long run. I personally prefer martial arts, but anything will do. Even walking. Walking is very good for you.

pyro4571

how do you open your third eye? i have been wondering this for quite a while, but have had no results. [?][?]

holy reality

Okay, I don't really believe/disbelieve in negs so I'm not entirely sure what has been going on lately, it could very well just be bad sides of my mind surfacing or things like that, but the way this happened was ver peculiar.

It was about 8-9 in the morning, the sun was up and it was fairly well lit in my room (Bruce says there aren't supposed to be negs during the day time.....)

So anyway, I had been drifting in and out of semi dreams for about an hour and I woke up and rolled over and after a while I saw this old womans head in my inner eye vissions... only, she stayed there instead of quickly fading away once I focused upon her... I thought it was my grandma...

I tried to focus in on the image more, and there was an old man with her... I could see their whole bodies now... I called out to them to pull me from my body but they did nothing... they started walking forward away into the nothingness inside my eyes, and I focused in on the different layers and somehow followed them through this sort of "hole" or "tunnel" made up of those floating colors you see on your eyelids...

They were then standing around, maybe talking to themselves about something, and I reached out and tried to grab hold of the old lady (which now didn't look like my grandma) I couldn't quite reach her, and I wasn't sure at all if I was reaching out with my real arm or my astral arm, but I could see it in the inner eye visions.... she took hold of it and I pulled really hard and exited my body...

and it was so strange... it was like I was walking around inside my eyelids, everything was a light brownish orange like if you have your eyes closed in a somewhat lit room... but they were there, and shining.. I think I was seeing their auras, as well as mine....

I asked them who they were and where I was, and they didn't answer...

a thought popped into my head "I'm probably in my room." and then a few seconds later normal vision came, and I was in my room.

I started walking to the door, and something jumped out and attached itself to me, it was quite large feeling... I shook it off and grabbed a plastic sword on the floor and started wailling on it with much ill intent... it kind of cowered on the floor.... I asked it who it was (I'm not sure if I could actually see it yet) and I expected it to answer "Maynard" like it normally does, and it did... then I looked closely at it and it looked quite a bit like him... all painted blue, bald head... but at the same time it didn't look like him and I knew it wasn't... plus it had a demon looking pointy tail...

I said something like "no you aren't, why are you lying to me?" and it got violent again and I smacked on it some more.... at this point it was in the doorway and it looked like a sort of off white/orange puppy... only an evil looking puppy...

I managed to draw forth some energy into a psi ball (which I found to be way harder than it is in most dreams) and I shot fire at it...

so now it was just kind of motionless lying there... and somewhere around this time I see what looks kind of like one of my dogs, only a really small, skiny, and weasel like version of it, run by really fast... this happens several times...

I don't take my eyes off the other demon puppy thing.... but.. I feel kind of sorry for it.. I poke it and it snarls at me, and I told it I could try and help it get out of here if it wanted... it didn't seem to want that though...i think i may have told it i could stop attacking it and direct it a little bit of positive energy if it would cooperate with me and I could try and take it to some better plane...

I then tried to pick it up, and it jumped out of my hands and attacked the other thing that looked like my dog at this point... trying to leech energy from it or something.. and I tried to knock it off of the other dog like creature.... and then all of a sudden I felt 3 or 4 of these things latch onto me from behind and then the one I had been fighting latched onto my neck... I was trying to beat them all off with the sword and then I woke up.... feeling energy circulating where the majority of them had started biting/attacking me from.

So......... this was pretty screwed up.... I don't know what the deal with the old people was, and whether they were negs trying to lure me into some sort of trap or not.... and I suspect they took the shape of puppies to try to play with my emotions (which worked)...

But do I have like a ton of negative entity attachments on me now? Or did they just drain some of my energy? Later on when I closed my eyes for a few seconds I saw this little patch of dark blue light take the form of a weird looking face... I see this and other faces sometimes....

Is there anything I should do in response to this 'attack' ? I did a little bit of NEW work around that area, which was kind of painful (probably due to having been sleeping so long though) and I took a shower... he said crossing running water is supposed to break attachments....

I feel fine overall, and I felt fine when I woke up, aside from the energy feeling in those areas...

Would you all consider this an actual attack on me? I'm not sure what to think of it... I don't recall having any thoughts circle through my head that would have caused 3 or 4 random and invisible entities to manifest and attack me... but I did let myself become concerned when it attacked my "dog" (I knew it wasn't my dog, but still.. it looked like it.. it also looked weak and defenseless)

another thing, I've been trying to form a link with my subconscious so I can communicate with it and have it do things for me and vice versa, and later that morning I went lucid and tried to talk to it, it took the form of a woman and wasn't being very cooperative but it told me it was concerned that we are being poisoined by someone, and I said I agree... it then showed me a picture of who it thought was doing this.... it was some bald guy with a black snake around his shoulders... I didn't recognize him at all...

it kept showing me more and more pictures and it started to look just like Red Foreman from That 70s Show... so...

I'm not sure what the deal with that is.... I can't blame it on my subconscious wanting to turn the bald guy into red becuase they looked similar, since I was supposedly interfacing directly with my subconscious at the time....

???

Meh.... this is all pretty confusing....

Maybe I phased into a mirror of my room in some lower planes since I didn't exit my body in the "traiditional" way but rather followed those old people? I can't remember what their auras looked like but I recall red, yellow, and perhaps a small bit of gray or black toward the inside... but then again there was tons of black everywhere due to my eyes being closed.
!..............!