News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spiritual teacher or mere coincidence?

Previous topic - Next topic

Drizzt

So, I've been seeing the number eleven everywhere. It seems like every time I look at a clock, 11 is the ending half. 11:11, 7:11,4:11,2:11, and 3:11 have been comming up even more frequently than others. Then, today my mom went to the library with my brothers. I asked her to pick up my reservations, and when she comes home with my book on Astral Projection, she says, "I used to be really into this stuff when I was your age". Is this just a coincidence or something else? I've heard that seeing 11 a lot means that your spiritual teacher is trying to contact you. Does this have anything to do with my mom?

Thanks!!!

Ignazio

If your seeing 11:11, xx:11 often, that means that a spirit guide is with you. And hes tring to awaken you.

kurtykurt42

I'm awake! Stop making me look at the clock please..  :-D

Xanth

Quote from: Ignazio on March 14, 2010, 23:24:58
If your seeing 11:11, xx:11 often, that means that a spirit guide is with you. And hes tring to awaken you.
Others might say that you're just seeing a coincidence where only chaos resides.  :)

ancient_one

Quote from: Drizzt on March 14, 2010, 01:47:36
So, I've been seeing the number eleven everywhere. It seems like every time I look at a clock, 11 is the ending half. 11:11, 7:11,4:11,2:11, and 3:11 have been comming up even more frequently than others. Then, today my mom went to the library with my brothers. I asked her to pick up my reservations, and when she comes home with my book on Astral Projection, she says, "I used to be really into this stuff when I was your age". Is this just a coincidence or something else? I've heard that seeing 11 a lot means that your spiritual teacher is trying to contact you. Does this have anything to do with my mom?

Thanks!!!

IMO, seeing the numbers like this is a coincidence.  When my "teacher" was attempting to contact me, he/it would not have messed around with such trivial matters. If they want you they will be able to get through, and you will know it without having to ask. 

See earlier sections of my blog for more on how my teacher tried to contact me. . .
Ancient_one
My Other Reality Blog
http://otherrealityblog.blogspot.com/

My Alternative Energy Blog
http://greenalternativeblog.blogspot.com/

CFTraveler

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 14, 2010, 23:57:42
I'm awake! Stop making me look at the clock please..  :-D
:lol:
I may steal this.

liveandlove

Hello Drizzt,

This has happened to me before.  It's happened with 11, with 22, with 777 and with the letter X (on different periods). 
It happens mostly during times when my meditatations were most productive and when I have more clarity than usual. I attributed it to my frequency being higher and being more able to communicate with my guides.  It also usually comes with other messages...

I wouldn't say that they are mere coincidences and would try to explore that further.

Cheers! :-)

vladjackguy

Your guides are always with you.

I have a couple of theories:
You subconsciously receive messages/notices from your higher self/guide in any form and that can be the number coincidences.
Your DNA is awakening.
Your consciousness is expanding.....etc
:-D
WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE WILL OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~Jimi Hendrix
In the darkest place the littlest light is the brightest.~vladjackguy

Xanth

Quote from: vladjackguy on May 11, 2010, 19:13:09
Your guides are always with you.

I have a couple of theories:
You subconsciously receive messages/notices from your higher self/guide in any form and that can be the number coincidences.
Your DNA is awakening.
Your consciousness is expanding.....etc
:-D
If you wanna take guides as in what Robert Monroe wrote about in Ultimate Journeys... then they don't just subconsciously guide you... they outright make you do stuff.
There were parts of his life where he second guessed himself after an occurrence happened with "Now why did I do that?!"
In which, his EXCOM said that they made him do it.

So I really have to wonder just how much "influence" they have on our lives.

To make a long story short... Monroes EXCOM was a committee of sorts of all the previous "HIMs".

~Ryan :)

Psilibus

The more you pay attention to something the more obvious it becomes.

vladjackguy

Quote from: Xanth on May 11, 2010, 20:14:55
If you wanna take guides as in what Robert Monroe wrote about in Ultimate Journeys... then they don't just subconsciously guide you... they outright make you do stuff.
There were parts of his life where he second guessed himself after an occurrence happened with "Now why did I do that?!"
In which, his EXCOM said that they made him do it.

So I really have to wonder just how much "influence" they have on our lives.

To make a long story short... Monroes EXCOM was a committee of sorts of all the previous "HIMs".

Well the answer is that they are not allowed to make you do stuff all the time only when their assistance is critical, we must evolve, ascend, and end the cycle of duality not them.

They ensure us that we are on our right path, but as I said they influence you when it's high necessary.
Our guides are not the only ones who influence us, take time and feel,  and you will find that other's are you and you influence you.
WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE WILL OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~Jimi Hendrix
In the darkest place the littlest light is the brightest.~vladjackguy

Xanth

Quote from: vladjackguy on May 12, 2010, 10:50:54
Well the answer is that they are not allowed to make you do stuff all the time only when their assistance is critical, we must evolve, ascend, and end the cycle of duality not them.
After reading Ultimate Journeys... I have to question that.  LoL
I've actually gone back to re-read posts I've made in the past... and I've thought to myself, "Did I actually write that?!"
Sometimes what I write sounds so alien to me after the fact.  hehe

QuoteThey ensure us that we are on our right path, but as I said they influence you when it's high necessary.
Our guides are not the only ones who influence us, take time and feel,  and you will find that other's are you and you influence you.
I've always assumed that they "nudge" us during our lives... that we're free to completely ignore those nudges should we choose to.
However, I'm not 100% sure of this anymore. 

In my opinion, any non-physical entity looking out for your well being, I'd consider to be a guide.

liveandlove

Quote from: Xanth on May 12, 2010, 10:54:06
I've always assumed that they "nudge" us during our lives... that we're free to completely ignore those nudges should we choose to.
However, I'm not 100% sure of this anymore. 

In my opinion, any non-physical entity looking out for your well being, I'd consider to be a guide.

I also think that they "nudge" us, as you say and sometimes, pretty humorously! :lol: I also think that we have free will and that we can choose to follow these threads or not. Maybe they guide you to what you are suppose to accomplish but that those winks are sort of shortcuts along the way... Stuff that could make us learn a lesson, but if we choose to ignore it we're just pushing it back in time... we'll have to learn it later on anyways. Maybe they guide us through our path but if we listen to them, we could go there quicker and maybe skip the next school year!! :-D

Psilibus

Correspondence and coincidence can both be signs of your guides. You can witness these things daily in your life. Especially when facing conflict, opportunity rises.