Fears doubts, harful thoughts.. how do i deal with them?

Previous topic - Next topic

strange er

hey.. This post might not be very dramatic compared to everyone out there with more serious problems.. but I'm having this.. shall we say.. problem.. maybe someone could help..
For a pretty long time now I have been experiencing these bizarre thoughts that come up in my head, that try to convince me of the exact opposite of what i really believe in, If i think a positive thought, or hope for a positive event for example, another thought would immediately pop up and say in my head 'i don't want that, i want this', bringing up the opposite something that i fear or sencerly hope wouldn't happen etc. Then i end p ages trying to convince myself and make sure that i do not want to have me or anyone else com to harm, or that I'm not the way that the thought just told me i was. This goes back and forth for a long time.
This started out not being a very big problem but gradually as i was unable to control it, became a highly hindering obsession, in other words it wouldn't go away. I don't actually know whether to classify this as a serious disturbance or an 'attack' as i never dream of it, or only dream of it in the way i approach it in my waking life, and if i don't think about it or am reminded of it by the complex system of associations with fears that has built up, it doesn't come up.

If anyone has any idea what could help this, i would be very grateful as this is a great pain to live with let alone do any serious work.

markulous

I just posted a reply to someone about something similar I will copy and paste:

You don't want to wish and harm or have any ill will towards anyone.

And remember nobody has control over them unless you let them.

Do you ever pray to Jesus or if not him another perhaps? It will help you a lot. And meditations that involve white light clearing out negative energies in and around you work very well.

Tayesin

Sounds a whole lot like what Don Juan Matus called a Flyer.  A being not in physical form that feeds off the freak-out energy we react with to these types of thoughts.

We can tell when one has attached to us by having thoughts that we know we would not normally have, and we react to them with disgust/shock/horror/whatever.  This reaction is Energetic, and the being then feeds off you.

You can use a few mthods to deal with it effectively, even if it isn't a Flyer, these will help.

Try visualizing (imagining) a mirror wrapped around your head and it reflects everything that is being sent in to you at that moment...  if it is external to you then you will feel it fade away.....  if not, then it is something stronger or more important for you.

Next thing to try is to build yourself a Shield, using your energy.  Again, it is a visualization...  of white light coming into you and filling you up and wrapping around your Aura.  Give it a skin of your favourite color and you are done.  Your shield is now up and working.

Good Luck

:D