News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Quantum Metapysics seems to prove the paranormal

Previous topic - Next topic

Tayesin

Hi Strwrs_guru.

You do understand it.  Maybe the problem lies in the perception of an object being seperate from you, as you said.  Since the energy is everywhere around and through us, and the science tells us the conscious mind effects it, harnessing energy with your awareness could work.  Focused intent may provide enough energy to begin the process, and regular practice would strengthen it.

Maybe old style training  may work to some extent. Using a lighted candle, focusing all your mind on the candle, you try to get the flame to grow taller, or smaller and play a little with it.  Focus your intent on the flame and see in your minds eye(imagine)the flame doing what you want it to. Practice makes perfect, smaller goals to start with help to build the confidence.

Love always.[:P]

beavis

strwrs_guru "I mean everything is connected so why not be able to read my wifes mind? Why cant I move the soda can closer to me with my mind power if it, the air between it and I, and I are all connected?"

You can only control something if you think the same way as it is. If your wife is scared of a wolf at the back door and you want to cause her to not be scared (and go get a weapon) with telepathy, you should be scared in the same way.

strwrs_guru

Hello Beavis,

So what your saying is to open myself more to the feelings of ALL things?  Being empathic with it all? I have tried to "feel" like an object was just another extension of myself to see if I could make some visible change, but of course with no results. Maybe I am just giving up too early into defeat. Maybe a couple of years of not giving up will start to show some results.(I hope it wont take that long).

I do remember a post of yours that said you could do certain paranormal things because of your level of conviction. I have thought of this before but I do have to admit, having that 100% level of conviction is near impossible to achieve. We have been programmed all our lives to disbelieve anything along this line. And even though we sit here and say "I believe", what that really means is "I sort of believe".There is always a sliver of doubt. And I think that sliver is what keeps us from achieving the goal.

Any hints on what you did to achieve the 100% level of conviction?
the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing in the face of it.

beavis

"So what your saying is to open myself more to the feelings of ALL things?"

That would work, but its easier to do it just for the thing you're trying to affect.

"I have tried to "feel" like an object was just another extension of myself to see if I could make some visible change, but of course with no results."

Try again. After each failed try, forget all your unconfirmed assumptions about it.

"Maybe a couple of years of not giving up will start to show some results.(I hope it wont take that long)."

Shouldnt take that long.

"Any hints on what you did to achieve the 100% level of conviction?"

The only way I know of is to have done it before. Less than 100% can work, but it takes a lot longer.

beavis

pmlonline "The Matrix is controlled by computers but in reality it's God."

(assuming god exists) How do you know this universe and god arent a computer simulation? Its hard to know how many simulations within simulations we're in or what kind.

Tayesin

Excellent quote by Paul.
"Hence, you're creating the illusion that you cannot do such things. I like to use the example of the Matrix, the movie."
/quote.

My thoughts exactly, I love the ideas lack of boundaries.

My experience of things was different, I chose to not adopt any specific philosophy and just go with experiences. My guides helped steer me in the right direction for what I needed to remember and know.  So I have faith in what this has taught me, and when we remove all the methods, systems, philosophies and beliefs, the core of what many of us here are saying is really the same.

So there are many ways to realization of the Self and it's nature.  There must also be many ways for an individual to manifest their intentions in the real world.  Beavis has one that is working steadily stronger.  

I have not tried to move anything bigger than divining rods and clouds etc, although they were very sucessful.  With each successful experiment I found that it was my focused attention, my intent to effect the object, combined with control of the energy I have(we all have)to reach out and touch the object.  Not just touch it, reach in to all the particles and slowly intend movement, see it in your mind's eye.  With practice, you will do it more regularly and rapidly. Try smaller things first though.[:)]

There is also a practical side to this method, it works very well with tight nuts and bolts when fixing your car. I just see the energy inside the offending bolt/nut, and make it turn in reverse, while 'seeing' the atoms in the part also turning in reverse. It works, just don't have doubt when you try and it will work. [:P]

Love always.

Tayesin

Another good quote by Paul.
"Anyone who thinks they can get around Karma is only fooling themselves in their own shadows of illusions and lies."
/quote.

Amen to that! I discovered the truth of cause and effect by observing my own actions. As a wild motorcycle riding maniac in my youth, I would find that effects followed very quickly on the heels of my causes.

Later during journeys and past life work, I discovered the deeper connotations to Karma and have worked to balance out my debt. Oh well, I may have to incarnate more in order to finish that. LOL But,I like being incarnate, life on this beautiful planet is truly awesome.

Love always.

PyroPsion69

Coming back to a more scientific point of view, quantum physics and relativity pretty much invalidate the law of conservation of matter. Good ol' Einstein showed everything IS energy (E=mc^2) and all energy is connected (van Der Walls fields and the like), so therefore all matter is connected. Why your mind is able to control this things is still unknown for the most part, but it still proves that it can be done. Though its kind of weird, before I started getting into all this metaphysics I would have thought this was all hogwash, but now that I think about it hard, I realize its so freakin weird! And then I remember that I'm still a psion and its real, no matter how weird it is. Any of you guys ever feel like that? TK especially..."wait a minute that psi wheel is ACTUALLY MOVING!!! woah"

jc84corvette

JoWo

We call psychic phenomena "paranormal" because we don't understand the spiritual laws that make them possible.  Yet, I agree with jc84corvette that Quantum Metaphysics provides a logical explanation of paranormal events.  In fact, our minds control our environment all the time, we are just not aware of it.  PyroPsion69, you asked why our mind is able to control these things.  This information is now available in terms of a new Holistic Logic which is the core of Quantum Metaphysics as described in depth in my book Understanding the Grand Design: Spiritual Reality's Inner Logic.  It is not possible to adequately cover this subject in a forum post.  My website www.quantum-metaphysics.com might give you a general idea, but my book provides a better and more detailed explanation.

Greetings!

Jo.

PyroPsion69

Well I don't exactly have your book on hand, but I think I kind of get the idea. Somehow the energetic relays between neurons/neurons, and neurons/spiritual entity, is able to influence other forms of energy. Which brought this thought to me. If this is true and you tecnically have unlimited taps of energy on hand, couldn't you move, say, a car, with telekinesis, or blow it up for that matter (uh oh the DBZers are going to start swarming!). The only chokehold would be practice, in order to establish these new neural pathways. Or is that only a subconcious blockade itself? Nah, I think there must be some sort of threshold, or else I would never need to practice TK, or anyone else for that matter.

JoWo

Interesting post, PyroPsion69 [8D].  
Let me try to explain how telekinesis works according to Quantum Metaphysics.  Our physical world with its three space dimensions is only a small subset of the "real" reality that has untold more dimensions.  We don't see this "total reality" because our senses are limited to 3-D and our consciousness has forgotten the other dimensions.  In the total multi-dimensional invisible reality, everything imaginable and even unimaginable exists already in a spaceless (nonlocal) and timeless environment.  Everything is there already potentially, in limbo, as it were, not yet materialized.  

How is our physical environment materialized from this unlimited store of possibilities?  Our conscious attention does the trick.  This is the breakthrough of quantum physics; scientists realize that the electron and other subatomic particles exist in our 3-D reality only when we "look" at them.  And since every material object is made of subatomic particles, everything you see exists in three dimensions only when you look at it with your 3-D consciousness (as the Irish philosopher George Berkeley postulate already some 250 years ago).  I am not saying that the objects don't exist before you look at them; they do already exist in multi-dimensional reality, but it takes someone's three-dimensional consciousness to "realize" them (make them real) in 3-D space.

This may sound preposterous, but it is entirely logical when one understands the nature of our consciousness.  For this we must throw overboard some very old and engrained misconceptions about our reality.  The "true" reality is not physical but has unlimited dimensions whereas the physical reality is only a very limited aspect of the true reality.  

In my book, I used the metaphor of someone taking pictures of a tree.  Assume for a moment that the three-dimensional tree is the "true" multi-dimensional reality, and then the photo is only a 2-D aspect of the tree, similar to its shadow.  Some hypothetical individual whose consciousness is limited to only two dimensions would see the photo as the "real" thing but could not imagine the actual tree in three dimensions (equivalent to how we see only three dimensions from a 4-dimensional environment).  Now, suppose you take another photo of the same tree from a slightly different angle and show the picture to the person with a 2-D consciousness.  He would think that you have mysteriously moved the branches of the tree.  For him you would have performed an act of telekinesis.  

Yes, there is a threshold as you postulate, PyroPsion69.  The threshold is the limitation of our consciousness to perceive only three dimensions of the actual multi-dimensional reality.  When you overcome this limitation and "Awaken" to true reality, you can move cars around and perform other paranormal feats.  Then you are enlightened and you probably have other priorities than impressing others with cheap tricks like that [:)].

Greetings!
Jo

strwrs_guru

Hello everyone,

This is for Jowo.....I read your last post here and i do seem to get what you are saying, except that you seem to be entering the philosophical side of things when you say the electrons do not have reality as we know it until we perceive it. Isn't that going into the era of "If a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?" What articles and or books have you read to back up this electron thing? I am not attacking you, I am just very curious to read up on these things. I am by no means even close to understanding the major aspects of QM so hopefully articles and or books will be in easy to understand terms and explanations.

Thanks for the replies everyone, Tony
the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing in the face of it.

JoWo

Hello Tony,

Here is an excerpt from John Gribbin's  book, "Schroedinger's Kittens and the Search for Reality":

The standard interpretation of what is going on in the quantum world is known as the Copenhagen Interpretation, because it was largely developed by the Danish physicist Niels Bohr, who worked in Copenhagen. Other people, notably including the Germans Werner Heisenberg and Max Born, made major contributions to the package of ideas that became the Copenhagen Interpretation, but Bohr was always its most evangelical proponent. The package was essentially complete by 1930, less than a human lifetime ago. Since then, it has been the basis of virtually all practical work involving the quantum world, and it is the story taught to aspiring physicists in university and college. But it rests upon some quite bizarre concepts.
  The key concept is the so-called 'collapse of the wave function'. In seeking to explain how an entity such as a photon or an electron could 'travel as a wave but arrive as a particle', Bohr and his colleagues said that it was the act of observing the wave that made it 'collapse' to become a particle. We can see this at work in the electron version of the experiment with two holes - the electron passes through the experiment as a wave, then 'collapses' into a single point on the detector screen.

Our forum discussion about trees falling and making sound only if someone listens was not just philosophical brainstorming.  Quantum physicists do say just that, even though some of them feel uncomfortable with it.  Yet, from a Quantum Metaphysic viewpoint it makes good sense.

Zaphnat-Panea

Sure the laws of Physics are the ones that are coming from the results of experiments, of our interaction with the world. And the reality of the world is that same reality that comes from our physical (bodily) interaction with the 3d World.

If the "reality" of the world would be as simple as JW explains it with higher dimensions, then it would be enough to write the equations for these "fundamental" laws of Physics in more than 4 dimensions and obtained from there these "fundamental" laws of physics. But this is not the case. Nobody so far can claim to have solved and found the Grand Unified Theory.

When one observes a very small particle such as an electron in the laboratory experiement (e.g. the double slit interference experiment) then as the observer observes the experiment he/she actually interacts with the particles and alters the results. How can one find out where is the electron? One has to induce the electron to interact with another particle/field in order to find its position.

The same for the fundamental Heisenberg principle. In order to find out about the place of an electron, one has to interact with it, for example by sending a photon to it. This photon will then alter the momentum (velocity) of the electron and therefore makes it more difficult to find the exact velocity of the elctron. From there it is easily obtained that if one knows exactly the position of the electron then one cannot find its momentum with a precision of up to the amount which is given by the incertainty principle. This comes from  the very fact that in order to make an experiment (to find a law) we actually interact with the experiment itself and alter it, since all these happen on the microscopic (quantum) level. The uncertainty comes from the fact that the tools we are using are as small as the particles themselves and therefore the experiment is just innacurate, not becauuse the laws are innacurate but just because of our inability to find better values for (say) the position (x) of the electron and its momentum (p).

It is not that the reality is the quantum physics, but the quantum physics is the best we can do to find about the reality of the world.  

We based all our knowledge on the 3D+time space and universe and Physics, Quantum Physics, and General Relativity to obtain the best picture of the world we can get, from many generations of many great physicists... and then someone comes and claims that this is not the reality. Well if it was not for that reality 3D none of us would be on this forum to write on a computer, as the basic physics that makes the computers is the transistor, based on the quantum tunnelling effect in semi-conductors... So I found very weird that someone can claim that this is not the reality... The reality of the mind is elsewhere, but not the reality of the world/universe. The reality of the mind is completely subjectif and cannot even be proven like the reality of the 3D world. And if there is something I am sure of it is the reality of the 3D world, as I wake up everymorning it is there for sure. My mind however I cannot say the same about it. Of course for OUR mind the world exists only when we look at it and when we interact with it, but it does not mean that it does not exist all by itself too. In fact it looks to me almost the contrary: because I  can interact with the real 3D reality I have found that I have a mind and a consciouness, not the opposite.

If one can proof with mathematical epressions (say conventional scientific proofs) that an unlimited number of dimensions explains the world and can even predict and explain unexplained phenomena, then I will consider this as a proof. Otherwise, I see only pseudo-phylosophical text here that does not proof anything. Especially the reference to the picture taken in 3D and looked up at in 2D does not make any sens to me at all.

Sorry, but I am a rational skeptic person.

JoWo

Hello Zaphnat-Panea,

It will probably take many pages to answer your 29 October post adequately.  Let me address only your second paragraph at this time.  You wrote:

"If the "reality" of the world would be as simple as JW explains it with higher dimensions, then it would be enough to write the equations for these "fundamental" laws of Physics in more than 4 dimensions and obtained from there these "fundamental" laws of physics. But this is not the case. Nobody so far can claim to have solved and found the Grand Unified Theory."

Would you not first have to understand the higher-dimensional "fundamental" laws before you could write their equations?  They are not necessarily straight extrapolations or conversions of our known laws, as we have experienced repeatedly in fundamental research.  Quantum Metaphysics (QM) tells us that for a Grand Unified Theory you would have to include ever greater fields of reality to cover the "hidden variables" of higher dimensions.  Ultimately, you would have to formulate an equation that fully describes All-Entity, the QM-equivalent for God.

Jo.

JoWo

To expand my previous post, Einstein's relativity theory as well as quantum theory were not, and could not have been discovered simply by writing Newton's equations in more than 4 dimensions.  It took a revolutionary shift to an entirely new way of thinking, triggered by close attention to previously ignored details.  I believe that science is now facing another major revolution.  This one is the realization that the foundation of everything is not physical but spiritual, or, in more scientific terms, 'multi-dimensional'.  In other words, mind did not evolve from matter, but matter evolved from mind. This is, of course, scientific heresy, because the belief that matter is the essence of all reality is the presumed foundation of physical sciences.

If you ask a carpenter to build a house, he will build one of wood. If you ask a mason to build a house, it will be of bricks, and if you ask a physicist to create a model of the universe, it will be a physical one (quote from my book).

Jo.

Zaphnat-Panea

Hi Jo-Wo,

As I already answered you and already some feed back to you I will be short. My main concern was that I wanted to find out whether you had "tangible" scientific (rational) proofs of your theory. I understood that your theory has a "spiritual" fundation and therefore cannot be proven to be true (nor refuted). That's all. I was just wondering if there was any "physical" reality behind your book and ideas and the only realities are the subjectif ones - spirituality. As I wrote previously the only PROOF that I have that I am alive and have a consciousness is by interacting with the PHYSICAl world, such as for example writting a answer to you here on this forum. If it was not for me interacting with the physcial world I would not be able to find out I am even alive! This is all what it is about, our body interacts with the physical world, this is how you all KNOW what you know, even the basic fact that you "think" is from there. That is my point and the way I view the world. Any other reality that is beyond the physical and that cannot be proven in the physical does not exist for me.

JoWo

Hello Zaphnat-Panea,

The Holistic Logic of Quantum Metaphysics (QM) explains the results of Relativity Theory and Quantum Physics in a new manner that makes "common sense", whereas our old way of thinking does not jibe with modern physics.  In addition, QM unites results of modern physics with age-old concepts of total reality.  In science, an explanation that simplifies and unites existing knowledge is considered progress.  I could say that the experimental results of modern physics provide "proof" of my theory.  However, I'm sure you know that the general adoption of a radically new view usually takes decades.  Max Planck, Nobel Prize winner in physics, said: "A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."  This was well demonstrated by the persecution of Galileo when he claimed that the Earth orbits the Sun.  Or take the experience of the Dutch physicist Christian Huygens in the 1600's.  He demonstrated experimentally that light travels in waves.  However the scientific community rejected his opinion for an entire century.  I am not saying that I compare with these luminaries, but I am convinced that Holistic Logic has far-reaching implications.

A detailed explanation of how Holistic Logic explains results of modern physics is beyond the scope of a forum message.  The best coverage is contained in my book "Understanding the Grand Design."  Chapter 4, The Nature of Space and Time, provides a point-by-point comparison of Holistic Logic with Relativity Theory.  My book's Appendix, Scientific Subjects, covers the following additional relevant topics:

I.   Energy - Mass
II.   Quantum Physics
III.   Double Slit Experiment
IV.   Heisenberg Uncertainty Theorem
V.   Holography

I understand where you are coming from, Zaphnat-Panea; you believe that physical reality is the foundation of everything, including thought.  QM postulates the exact opposite: matter is a result of thought.  QM also concludes that you experience whatever you believe.  In other words, with your belief in the supremacy of physical reality, you will experience physical reality as supreme.  I can tell you from my own experience that a grander reality than our physical world exists, but I don't expect you to accept this.  Libraries of books have been written about this subject, and I won't attempt to convince you in a forum post that is already too long [:)].

My best wishes to you, Zaphnat-Panea.

Jo.

Zaphnat-Panea

Joachim,

My approach is not as material as it is realistic, and let me explain it with facts. From your web site I know some of your biography and the best way I can explain myself is that for example war and awfull realities of the PHYSICAL world is affecting us more than anything else on this planet, even if the way it affects us is by making us more spiritual. It is our interaction with the physical world (and most often our suffering) that makes us what we are today, you as well as me. It is the physical world and the way we live in it and the way we interact with it that makes us what we are spiritualy. And it is that physical reality that I invite every body to challange. It is by acting in the physical that people can restrain me from the basic interaction that we have with the world which is LIFE. The basic interaction of us with the physical is LIFE in itself and my phylosophy is to preserve LIFE in all its form, whether it is biological or consciousness.

JoWo

Zaphnat-Panea,

I am not saying that physical reality does not exist, of course.  I am saying that physical reality is but an aspect of total reality, and a small one at that.  We do not perceive the greater reality.  If you could, Zaphnat-Panea, you would realize that it is impossible for 'people to restrain you from the basic interaction that we have with the world which is LIFE'.  This is so because your "real" Self is an expression of LIFE.  You can never be separated from LIFE because you are an integral part of IT, regardless what happens to your body.  As long as you believe that you are your body, you will feel that people can restrain you from life.  That is the illusion.  

Yes, our experiences in the physical world affect us, and the bad experiences motivate us to understand how the world works.  The most "realistic" approach to deal with the world is to "realize" that it is part of a larger, for us invisible reality, where all is One.  Then it is the smart thing to do, the "realistic" thing, to act accordingly, that is to act in the interest of the Whole.  We call this greater reality "spiritual", and yes, 'the way we live in it and the way we interact with it' makes us realize eventually that we are spirits in physical clothing.

Best wishes!
Jo.

Michael_E

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

I think QM proves all paranormal.

Maybe...But i dont think just yet. Things are too chaotic on the microscopic level. Quantum mechanics recognizes that "supernatural" things like passing myself through a physical object is possible but it also says something like that would occur due to chance and the chances of that happening are so infintismly small that it seems like it may never be observed. Although if something like that could be repeated many times it would point to another factor other than chance, and right now noone can do such things that i know of.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

JoWo

Michael_E

I believe that jc84cornette referred to QM as Quantum Metaphysics, not Quantum Mechanics.   Quantum Metaphysics provides a logical description of higher reality based on Quantum Mechanic insights.  Quantum Metaphysics leads naturally to common-sense explanations of paranormal effects and to the key tenets of world religions, including Christianity.  For more information check out the website below.

Jo

Naldo

Hi Strwrs_guru,

Yap! you are on the right track. We are all connected.

Check out the Holographic Paradigm theory. Very interesting stuff.

strwrs_guru

Hello Everyone,

I am still beginning on the subject of quantum pysics, but seem to have come to an early understanding.(I think).

From what I understand everything is connected on the extreme, smaller than microscopic level, right?  And if this is so, this would explain how telekenisis is achieved, telepathy, remote viewing, and most all of the other paranormal abilities out there.

So i guess my question is just that. Am I understanding this subject right? Or am I oversimplifing this? I mean everything is connected so why not be able to read my wifes mind? Why cant I move the soda can closer to me with my mind power if it, the air between it and I, and I are all connected? Why dont I seem to have the ability to control what is perceived to be separate from me, when it is really a part of me?(on a super sub-atomic level)

Any input or direction to a link to learn more would be helpful.

Thank you everyone,  Tony