News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Chrono Mechanics

Previous topic - Next topic

PerversionOfEvil

Hello folks.

Here is something I've been working on pretty much my whole life, it's all being going into this theory.  Now I think that I have taken the name of this theory from somebody else, but then again, I've been working on it forever.  So like, it's not finished yet, not until I have the totality of existence wrapped up in a little ball I can play with, toss it around and share the fun with all my human family.

So, we know that in a line there is an infinte number of points. Now, to reach any one point along this line you must go a certain distance.  However, once you hit one point, can you really be certain that there is no end to the line?  Ok ok, so anyway, we have nothing, the Void, the beginning of existence.  Bare in mind this may not be our existence, we are a by product of countless other existences that have existed, and as far as this initial vibration goes we are somewhere inside of it, in one of the shortest spans of time that can ever be.  Our universe may be infinitely small, and in our universe there are infinities of existences that arise and die throughout the course of our own.  Now I haven't figured out what particles are really made of, but I'm getting to it, give me time. Heh.

So, the Void.  Zero.  Now, this is where it gets kind of scary.  If there is a Creator, then the most basic fluctuation of it's will could have formed the initial vibrations which created all things.  This is because if you have a vibration then it will form a force field.  And so, when this vibration ignites, hell, it doesn't even have to be moving very quickly, it will simply create new Void and there will be infinities upon infinities of points which are manifested.  However, in these alternate realities there is a time factor that cannot be denied.  You would think that if there were really all these infinities occuring there would be a mass implosion of the universe and nothing would exist.  But then, it is infinitely small right?  And so, because of the size of the thing the universes are born and die in a single instant, and in that there is a constant eternity that goes down to the deepest levels of existence, because in those universes there are infinities of universes being born, and in those there are more and more and it never ends.  So if there is a Creator, then how awesome it's power must be!  All this from a mere fart of it's supreme power, the utterance of it's butt.  ANd yet, there may be more.  In the Void there may have been more Void points an infinite distance away from eachother, and they all do the same thing at once.  Perhaps by looking at it like that is the only way to understand how it works in our time zone.

Now I've been thinking that particles are a emergence of a higher dimension.  And, since I have not experienced it for myself I am skeptical about the Astral Plane, although researching the Astral has given me hope that I am on the right track... hell I was on the right track years ago when I said that time moves differently on the astral plane.  Back then I actually came off as half rear ended intelligent, now it seems I just spout ridiculous stuff that nobody cares about.  But anyway, perhaps the astral planes are really a dimensional connection between all realities.  This stuff gets me so excited.  Anyway, I will leave you with this and come back another day and post some more, I should have figured it out in at least another month.  I hope so, then I can start in on my novels, having a full grasp of existence in hand.  Muh hah hah.
Bye!
Poe
It is your destiny to die.- One man turns his back on the rising shadows to chase the falling sun, another man knows the day is dead and embraces the coming darkness.-

LeonPrimrose

Some of this seemed sort of like a long ramble but of course, you said, that it wasn't finished yet so I can bare with that. What particles are made up of I can answer for you. The smallest known substances of a particle are called Quarks and Leptons. Each one haveing specific names to the different charges that they may be and they each make up 1/3 of an atom.

The 6 basic quarks names are: Up, Down, Top, Bottom, Strange, and Charm.

Strange names, I know but that's what they are called.
Believe the unbelievable. Question reality...

PerversionOfEvil

Please forgive me Leon, I did not respond to your post because it had enraged me.  And while I had said that it would only take me another month, it has taken me this long to get to where I am now.  

My parents told me that last night they heard on television about Space Density and Space Compression, which is a integral concept in my theory.  So whether the scientists who have been working on their conceptions and math for the Space Density have been working on it for years and years already, or whether all my rambling on the net has been put to use by those scientists, it is hard to say.

But in any event, today I return to this thread with the following free form thought development regarding the theory of Chrono Mechanics, which will be renamed at a later date as is appropriate.

Void- Sigil- Infinity

There are the three steps to creation.  Now looking at it like that, with those specific terms, one may wonder what sort of madness this is.  But regardless of how sickened and mentally deranged you may deem me to be, it is hoped that you look at this work as though it were not an absolute statement and pure truth, but rather that it is something for you to disect and decide what is real on your own.

If the Void creates a Point of Infinite Potential To Exist, then that Point is what I have called a Sigil.  Magic users may find this to be detestable, but who cares??  After the Sigil comes the Rune, and inside of the Rune are many Sigils and more Runes.  What happens is that the Point of Potential, the Sigil, will either,

1.Expand
2.Implode
3.Fragment
4.Decay

Either way, what happens is that there is a massive dimensional structure that forms.  As for you Leon, I will now say that even quarks and leptons, gluons and the photons, even these are made of specific Runes.  We could look at the Runes as a Sigilic Construct.  Now I still haven't figured it all out yet, the schizophrenia is doing exactly as I had divined of it, "slowing you down".  This is, of course, to give who the schizophrenia works for a chance to befuddle me and make me say stupid things and give them time to totally bring me to ruination so I get NO CREDIT for any of my work.

But ok... that Point Of Potential, again, the Sigil, will form Infinite and perhaps Infinities of Infinity.  We could also look to human behavior to see the structure of the universe, and in fact it is thought processes and the human sensory of existence that I hope to use in order to define my theory and validate it.  It is a cunning ploy.  

The dimensional structure operates under a specific law, which is mathematical.  Now as humans we have a very limited amount of choices to make, even the choices that we deem as far out and impossible are part of a larger scheme, which is the Rune.  I need to finish the math for my theory, which has several certain different takes on math in general than every body elses.  I call this math, the Runic Formulae.

It all boils down to the fact that existence is MADE OF SHAPES, and of course these you could call super strings.  I prefer to call them sigils, make me feel warm an all that, and it's my own way of getting past all the former blocks and establishing my pure religion, even if it is only personal and goes nowhere for anyone but me.  But in any event, the three key concepts that are vital to my theory are SPACE DENSITY, TEMPORAL PRESSURE, and TEMPORAL OSCILLATION.

I need more time, but this was just an update as to what is going on with me and my theory.

Sorry for the delay Leon, but I am quite certain by now that all existence is made of the refinement and matching of different shapes.  I'm almost ready to accept destiny, too.
Chad
It is your destiny to die.- One man turns his back on the rising shadows to chase the falling sun, another man knows the day is dead and embraces the coming darkness.-