News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Life after death proven by Sir William Crookes?

Previous topic - Next topic

bjb1234

Hey, i cant across this site a while ago, they claim scientific proof (with repeatable experiments) for life after death has been proven over 100 years ago, by a group of possibly the best scientists great britain has ever produced.

http://www.cfpf.org.uk/

Thats the site, loads of articles and videos and things on there, does anybody know anything about this?

JB

Sharpe

bjb1234

Well if you check the site there is alot of information about it and videos etc...

Also the site has various comments about false religion, and they claim life after death is not paranormal its natural part of the universe.

They also support the popular theory that there is parrellel (bad spelling) universe out there. 

I dont know much about this, i approach it with skeptism, as i do everything, they give alot of references you should check up, mostly from really old books etc..

But its definantly interesting, and i can see why this kind of evidence would be suppressed or ignored by mainstream science, it would change the world, peoples attitude to everything, they would either become nasty and uncaring or evil and greedy knowing what ever they do they wont be punished, and knowing they will never properly die.

Also it wud rock the foundations of science, everything would have to be reexamined, which will immediantly put alot of people out of jobs rendering there knowledge pretty useless.

But thats science, its what its suppose to be all about, new discovieres etc...

But as with everything in this world science is controlled by humans and money...  no money, no research...

Nothing infuriates a scientist more than claims of paranormal (even tho there is nothing paranormal about the paranormal) because if proven correct, it would rock the foundations of science.

Like i said tho, i dont know if what the site / group says is true, but i know they have been around a long time, and have there science to back up what they say (or so they claim), and i know they have a large following among scientists.

But im afraid the mainstream only gets to hear 2 sides of the story when it comes to life after death:

1.  Fundementalist religions
2.  Fundementalist materialistic scientists who refuse to recognise anything beyond our 5 senses

Any other viewpoints never make it to mainstream tv shows about the subject... or onto the media , whether you agree with the view points or not, you know im right about that.

I personally dont know if i agree yet, im gonna look more into it one day, but right now its low on my list of priorities.  I have this life to worry about, never mind life after death lol.