News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Esoteric Temples?

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySegesta

I have read very little about this subject, but am very interested in these esoteric temples all the same. I first heard about these esoteric temples from Robert Bruce somewhere in the beginning of his book Astral Dynamics: A NEW Approach to Out-of-Body Experiences, but have been able to find nothing else about them thereafter. Now my idea, based upon the very little reading, of these esoteric temples is a place where you 'astral travel' to and learn from a higher source (like a guide or astral teacher). Esoteric temples are one of the things I'm very interested in traveling to soon as I can have conscious OBE's. Are there any good books or websites (trustworthy ones that aren't frauds/rip-offs!) that touch upon these more?
I will be away on vacation to Italy and Sicily from June 4 to the 22nd. I will try and get on when I can, but that time will be very short, if at all. I'll reply to any and all of my threads when I get back home though. :-)

CFTraveler

Teaching Temples are the same places you go to when you have dreamstate lessons.  Have you ever woken up from a dream where you were being taught something?  That's where you've been.
When you start lucid dreaming, you find yourself realizing that's where you are, and when you project, you sometimes find yourself there in astral projection (not RTZ projection.)  So if you've dreamed about going to a library, being in school, and learning esoteric things, you've been there.

Xanth

Quote from: CFTraveler on November 13, 2009, 12:23:25
Teaching Temples are the same places you go to when you have dreamstate lessons.  Have you ever woken up from a dream where you were being taught something?  That's where you've been.
When you start lucid dreaming, you find yourself realizing that's where you are, and when you project, you sometimes find yourself there in astral projection (not RTZ projection.)  So if you've dreamed about going to a library, being in school, and learning esoteric things, you've been there.
I trained in Aikido several years back but had to quit because it was getting too hard on my knees... anyways, many MANY times between then and now, I found myself training in my dreams. 

I recently decided to continue my training and found that I haven't missed a beat.
It's only been a couple weeks since I've returned, but I can honestly say there are some aspects where I think I'm better than I was than when I left.

Stookie

I woke the other night with the word "awareness" being repeated over and over and a strange symmetrical image being shown. I had the feeling I had just woken up from some sort of lesson. I bet I got a bad mark for leaving in the middle of class.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Stookie on November 17, 2009, 11:18:33
I bet I got a bad mark for leaving in the middle of class.
:lol:
Maybe waking up was part of the lesson- after all, 'awareness' of the lesson may have been the point.

Xanth

Quote from: Stookie on November 17, 2009, 11:18:33
I woke the other night with the word "awareness" being repeated over and over and a strange symmetrical image being shown. I had the feeling I had just woken up from some sort of lesson. I bet I got a bad mark for leaving in the middle of class.
I woke up this morning thinking... Shapoopie...  :?

Yes, I watched Family Guy last night, but I doubt that has ANY relation WHAT-SO-EVER!  :D

Stookie

TheGreatProvider

Esoteric is self learning. its about finding your own truth and to develope your self. to communicate with your heart.
No one can teach you esoteric, you can only be inspired to studdy esoteric.
However, when you mention recieving knowledge from higher dimensions - the egyptians have a text explaining how they gained true knowledge from higher dimensions. they explain out of body traveling to the Great Provider, also called sirius. the star.
it was called the great provider since it provided them with great knowledge.
Peace.

btw, you should write a letter to Finbarr international and ask them about the subject.
it is a mail order book store located in england, google it!

CFTraveler

Quote from: Xanth on November 18, 2009, 12:40:09
I woke up this morning thinking... Shapoopie...  :?

Yes, I watched Family Guy last night, but I doubt that has ANY relation WHAT-SO-EVER!  :D
Bazinga!!!

Tantalord

Quote from: Xanth on November 17, 2009, 10:40:28
I trained in Aikido several years back but had to quit because it was getting too hard on my knees... anyways, many MANY times between then and now, I found myself training in my dreams. 

I recently decided to continue my training and found that I haven't missed a beat.
It's only been a couple weeks since I've returned, but I can honestly say there are some aspects where I think I'm better than I was than when I left.

Thats very cool Xanth...You must be practicing a lot to have these kind of experiences..I envy you hehe..Hope you the best with you training!! :lol:
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide