News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Inner Sanctuary?

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet

Dear Fallen Karma,

I hesitate to say anything because a sanctuary is such a personal thing. All I can suggest is think of the places on earth you love and why you love them and then include the aspects you like most in your sanctuary.  Also think of the sounds or feelings you love and include them in your sanctuary.  

A sanctuary is important not just to find calm and solitude and for re-energizing oneself.....but it also helps solidify what makes you you.  The construction of the sanctuary helps you better understand your likes and dislikes, what is special to you. Therefore the construction of the sanctuary is just as important as what it can offer.  It should be not only an outer expression of who you are but what you want to be and thus is always evolving.

Very good question.  I did not provide much info but I hope it was somewhat helpful.

Love and Light to You,
Violet

Fallen Karma

Violet, once again, thank you very much for your insight. When I was in my mid-teens, and in my early stages of mediation, I created my first sanctuary. Since I no longer use this sanctuary, I have no problem telling you all about it because I hope it might inspire some of you who havent constructed one yet.  Mine was on a planet, far away, made of solid rock with one big fissure that harbored my sanctuary. The mountainous rock that formed the walls went straight up, about 1/2 mile, providing me a safe lush foresty valley on a distant planet of rock.  It was about 2 miles long in all, and had a stream running down the middle. There was ALL SORTS of wildlife roaming about. There were various caves and stream inlets that just kind of streamed into the walls (if that makes sense). I always appeared at one end of my "fissure" and I would slowly walk alongside the stream, until i reached the other end. At this end was a beautiful hippy/bohemian treehouse, which the stream flowed under. The treehouse has incense, beaded curtains, lush settings, etc. This place was very simple, but absolutely beautiful. Actually, I'd love for someone who visits this forum to go there, and maybe see how they like it, and tell me what they think it says about me and my spiritual path. Hope this helped.

Fallen Karma

I've always heard a good form of meditation is to construct an imaginay place in your mind to go to, and invite other spiritual guides to attend and the such... What is the best methods to do this and what are some of everyone's personal experiences with working with inner sanctuaries?