News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Higher self told me to leave it alone

Previous topic - Next topic

reddupo

I do a lot of dream work (or try at least). One frequent thing I try and do is talk to my higher self and ask it to heal me or help me learn or do something. My largest problem, it has not fully helped me solve. It has gotten very close but the amount of information needed is so vast that I usually can't hear it or comprehend it. Everytime I manage to get a dream with my higher self, the information becomes clearer and clearer. Anyway before I went to bed lastnight I was in my room, I was having a terrible day and I had fear for the first time in a while. I also pleaded out to my h. self for the first time in a long time. I asked him to touch me in my dreams. Before I went to bed, I sat next to my bed in my room and I had a long frustrating onesided conversation with him/her, in that I just kept complaining.

So in the dream. I became aware and chose a random child and told him to become my higher self. All of a sudden his eyes changed to the eyes that I've seen before that tell me it is a very high spirit, higher self.

It then turned into a persian cat. This is probably the 4th or 5th time I've had "direct" contact with my higherself in a dream. Now the strange thing this time, instead of trying to intiate some thing or talking it said to me "I don't want to come to/be in your room". I then asked it "how am I supposed to talk to you and ask you for answers?". The cat then jumped up and said "Leave me alone, and then maybe I'll talk to you". He then started to climb into the ceiling to leave, and then turned around slightly with a stern teacher-like but silently comforting presence. I whined out "I love you", not in a way to try and make him stay but just to tell him the truth with no strings attached. He said "I love you too" and left.

I am so confused on what it means.

It is a very different demeanor than I ever experienced before. Before it was like talking to an impersonal oracle, and now its like talking to someone who I am a bit more familiar with..but what did that mean I never thought I'd hear such words from my higher self.

greggkroodsma

Do not impose restrictions on your higher self.  The message may not have been to 'leave the higher self alone,' but do not lead the higher self into the situation that you were.