News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seeing People....

Previous topic - Next topic

Open-Minded-Soldier

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm not really sure where to post it other than this..

for about the last 10-12 days I've been seeing people on the road side while I drive but when I look it turns out that the people I see are just mailboxes, light poles, garbage cans, etc.  but I'm telling you I see these people in DETAIL ! they look so real.  I was riding in the car with my wife and I saw a guy (skin color, out fit, everything) on the road side I turned my head and it was a light pole, I made a comment to my wife about it and come to find out my wife has been doing the same thing for about the same time just less cause she isn't in the car as much.  

Does anyone know what this is ?

Tyciol

Ummm... maybe they don't want to be seen and disguise themselves? Is this out of the corner of your eye, or are you staring full on as the descriptions imply? It really is strange... Is it only when you're driving? Test it with much slower passage and constantly looking at the person/thing.

CaCoDeMoN

I've once heard similar thing. Few years ago my grandmother saw a girl walking through the farm fields, and the girl just disappeared on her eyes.
MEAT=MURDER.

u4ia

I also find I experience this alot, especially in the car, in my moms car when I look strait ahead out of the corner of my eye in the rear view mirror it looks like there is a man sitting in the back seat. But also when I am driving I see people but when I look again, its nothing, I have often stopped on the highway at night thinking someone is on the side of the road, but no one is there. I am not quite sure what it is either.

Dansk

Well it could be that if you are seeing it out of the corner of your eyes you see a little part of something that resembles a person, for example the color of a shirt, the position of the object, etc. and then your mind fills in the rest, but when you look directly at the object you see what it really is. Kind of like a blind spot, your mind just fills it in.
Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

Open-Minded-Soldier

Tyciol : Its out of the corner of my eye and i'll try the slower thing but so far just driving usually about 30 mph

CaCoDeMoN: Not too many people in my family but alot of people in my wife's family see spirits like it sounds like you grandmother did

Dansk:  well its totally possible, who knows ?

u4ia:  wow! really thats kinda cool that its not just me and my wife that this happens too if you come across any info or anyone elses ideas on it send me a message please

MisterJingo

I'd suggest what Dansk said. Also take into account that driving can cause hypnotic states (the repetative road view) which might make the 'filled in' detail more intence or realistic until it is looked at fully and seen for the actual object that it is.

scarecrow

OMS,

Have you recently started/restarted meditating or exploring your mind in some way? The reason I ask is that since I restarted my spiritual journey some months back and started meditating I have had similar visions myself: I see mostly animals out of the corner of my eye usually running off somewhere and I can never catch them when I look. I also sometimes see people.  :?

It did start to freak me out at first but I now put it down to my renewed meditation and increasing spiritual awareness and it usually happens to me when my mind is relaxed so I can see why this would happen to you whilst driving.

Have you looked at the sticky at the top of this forum called Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening?  :)

Open-Minded-Soldier

MisterJingo: thanks for the post and like I said to dansk it is totally possible

"there is no such thing as reality, only perception"

scarecrow: actually I started meditating on and off for the last few months , so that too is possible and yes i've read the symptoms thread and it hits alot of chords with me and my wife , what meditations have you been focusing on ?

scarecrow

Personally I've been going down a Buddhist path but I'm still new to it. I've already had a couple of pretty serious realizations though and I am beginning to see things from a very different and far more open-minded perspective that I had no idea was in me. These fleeting visions are just a small part of it. :)