News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Some kind of meditation

Previous topic - Next topic

Dansk

A friend of mine told me about some kind of meditation a while ago and I was wondering if anyone else had tried/heard of it.

Here is a brief description:
First you get into a trance.
Then you start focusing on your third eye chakra and a deep blue color.
Then I think you are supposed to be on at an ocean.
The ocean is really dark and stormy with giant waves and at the horizon is a white veil.
You swim toward the veil, without becoming overwhelmed with fear an what not or turning back and something really "cool" is supposed to be beyond the white veil.

I've tried doing this before but I couldn't get into a trance so it didn't work. Any thoughts on this?
Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

Tayesin

The White Veil is familiar, although I haven't used that method.

10 years ago I returned to Projection practices after not doing it for the 10 years of my marriage.  My first projection took me to a long white veil where the primary Guide was asking me to follow 'him' through.

I passed through the veil to find a Void, filled with all sorts of interesting creatures that were attracted by my Light.  I felt fear then, and lowered my head so I wouldn't see them as I concentrated on watching my feet walking.

After a little while I came to another white veil, passed through this one and found my Guide standing at the base of a pyramid somewhere.  That was enough for me that night, and I got off the lounge chair and went to bed.

:D
PS, Just remembered...  I used a focus technique that my teacher had taught me way back in the 70's...  I got comfy and focused my attention outside of the forehead/brow chakra and let nature take it's course... and it used to work very well.

Dansk

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.