News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Chronic Illness/ Will fading

Previous topic - Next topic

Inedipy

It's been sometime since I've felt well, in fact, it's been so long I can hardly remember. I have struggled with chronic illness and have attempted to heal(with some success have you) for at least 5 years now. My hair has been falling out on and off for a year, I have developed multiple food and chemical sensitivities, and have several different autoimmune processes going on in my body. I attribute most of these from an extremely long extended period of negative outlook in my teen years and a little beyond, followed by a period of antibiotics that set off a serious infectious agent imbalance that lead to my leaky gut, which then progressed into the food sensitivities and environmental illness , which then progressed into the autoimmune and other organ disturbances. I have come a long way in my self healing as it was apparent most doctors couldn't help me a long time ago, but I feel I am at a wall that needs to breached. Not just hopped over, but to be destroyed and whatever apparent blockage along with it. I can't seem to fully heal my gut even on a strict diet as some thing will seem to set off inflammatory reactions, thus halting progress. I am not sure why I am disclosing this information on this forum, seeing as I have never posted here and only have browsed for a short period of time, but I guess this is a call for help if anyone is to hear it.  My thoughts as of late are not to the tune of the usual determination and surety of eventual return of wholeness despite my debilitating symptoms, but instead more so from a place of hopelessness and worry. Your prayers and thoughts are welcome, and very much appreciated. I thank you all for listening.

Darklon

I am sorry for your illness and I pray for your healing, good luck to you.

Stookie_

That sounds tough. I know it can be hard, but try to stay positive. Negative thoughts will make it seem even worse than it is. I will send some good energy your way. :)

rain_88

There isn't much I could do but I will dedicate the well-wishing part of my meditation to you today  :|.
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

bardips

check out the life regenerator on youtube and drink fresh juice.  buy a juicer and see your vitality bounce back immediately!
www.youtube.com/futurehumandestiny

legit vids.  not for lolcats.

Szaxx

Hi,
Eating foods with high antioxidants heals a great many illnesses. I have tons of food issues and I sympathise. The best I've found is raw kale. Its tastes bad on its own to most but you get a taste for it. The natural level of antioxidants in typical foods is 20 to 200 or so, kale is over 4000. Tomato sauce is quite high too and works a treat on raw kale. Look on the net and you'll understand. I hope you dont lose your sight with some foods as this is what I call debilitating...
Try it for a few weeks and dont eat anything thats burned beyond light brown.
You'll feel the difference in a few days.
Regards.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

CFTraveler

Hi Inedipy.
I recommend that you find a Unity church near where you live, and join a prayer group there if it's not too bureaucratic.  The reason is that Unity started out as a healing center (using scientific prayer as it's core) and some of the churches still do this- if you find a good one someone will work with you besides 'just' praying for you.  If not, Science of Mind is a good alternative (or even better, for this purpose).
Everyone else gave you good ideas- I think a combo of probiotics and healthy clean food goes a long way.
Good luck and God Bless.

majour ka

Quote from: bardips on January 18, 2012, 13:05:56
check out the life regenerator on youtube and drink fresh juice.  buy a juicer and see your vitality bounce back immediately!

Ive heard juicing Diets can be incredibly helpful! sorry to hear your stress, ill send you some healing energy. Blessings

Lionheart

Never give up hope. I live with chronic pain due to severe degenerative disc disease. I am always searching for a way to ease the pain without the use of pharmaceutical medicine. Lately I have been using sound, as in Harmonics in the keys of F sharp, A, C sharp and D sharp. I found a video a that talked about the Pyramids being Harmonic Resonators and that that is what kept the people in balance. I have also for years now used a sound vibration unit for pain known as the the Infratonic 9000, this works along the lines of Qui Gong frequency. I have been noticing that they both work good. Just lately I have been trying a new process of control called "Access Consciousness". This basically has to do with questioning everything that happens to you, example: You have some kind of pain, you ask yourself "is this my pain or someone elses", listen for the answer, if it's yours ask your body how it can adapt to the problem, if it's not, say "I return this pain back to the owner with complete consciousness attached". Question everything, the answer is always inside of you, you just have to listen to it. My friend that taught me this is an energy worker, she uses this practice daily in every aspect of her life. Here is a link to the Infratonic 9. http://www.soundvitality.com/. Here is a link to Access Consciousness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3_3a1kG-ZY.
I hope these help you, they have for me.