News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing request, if you wouldn't mind.

Previous topic - Next topic

Layne

I'm not quite sure how any of this works (exactly), or even if my request is dire enough to bring to everyone's attention, but I want to try. I remember looking here one time, and this just stuck out in my mind.

I'm not sure what is exactly wrong with me, but I'm losing my voice (I think it's just a cold gone out of control, and it's in my vocal chord area). I know that this is not a major problem, but for my life it is. I have a singing audition tomorrow afternoon and on Friday night I have to perform as a lead in my school play. I've been working on this for so long, and I'd hate for all of my hard work (as well as everyone else's in the cast) to go to waste. I'd extemely appreciate it if I could just get a quick thought of healing for me. (It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, I know that there are many more people who need healing before I do.) I feel bad that my first post here has to be about asking something for myself rather than helping others, but I fully intend to return any warmth and care I get.

Thank you sooooooo much!

Woah

Positive thoughts sent your way!

Quote from: Layne on November 14, 2006, 21:56:07I feel bad that my first post here has to be about asking something for myself rather than helping others, but I fully intend to return any warmth and care I get.

That's alright, everyone needs something sometimes, it's not your fault that you need before you can give. :)

Goober

I have no idea how to "send" healing, can someone please tell me? Meanwhile, I'll be praying for you.