News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing the Heart

Previous topic - Next topic

Fwewyu Tìomumä

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I posted here. I've been extremely busy, what with the start of school and the need for good grades.

I am posting this because I have made a mistake. Well, more like many mistakes in succession. I have hurt the only real friends I really have, and in the process also gave away a piece of my heart. Now if I'm not constantly doing something, I start to think about the whole thing, and I burn on the inside. It's almost indescribable, the type of pain I'm feeling. I would really appreciate it if you guys could send some healing energy my way...I'm not a doctor but I think I'm starting to fall into a real depression.

Thanks.

soarin12

Hi Fwewyu,

I will send you healing energy.  I'm sorry you are in so much pain.  I've been there myself many times.  Don't worry it will pass.  We all make mistakes.  Try to make things right with your friends and you will heal quicker knowing you did what you could to fix things.

Soarin

Szaxx

The pain in your heart,
it tears you apart,
The mind too suffering in woe.
These days soon go past,
The questions to ask,
Why did you not really know?
Once learned in it's ache,
No second mistake,
Life and love soon they will flow.

Be strong, the warmth will return.
Your friends will understand and see that you regret your wrong actions.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Fwewyu Tìomumä

Wow...Literally a few hours after I posted this I felt much better. I'm thinking about it less now, and I don't get that sick feeling anymore.

I can't express how thankful I am to you guys...I really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Fwewyu

soarin12

That's great news!!  I'm so glad your feeling better. :)

WindSong

Sending healing thoughts your way right now.