News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Need healing for my depression

Previous topic - Next topic

Tantalord

I request healing for my depression...i've been depsessed for about 5 months and the medication isnt working properly on me.Any help would be greatly aprresiated

Georgios , Athens ,Greece
time +2GMT
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

Xanth

I'm a firm believer that depression can't be solved with pills.
Depression starts from within and must be solved from within as well.

You've got a good start already, you recognize that you have a problem and have the desire to solve it.

Pinpoint the EXACT reason why you feel depressed.  You *MUST* be brutally honest with yourself for any healing to begin.

Tayesin

Yes, what Xanth said.

A most effective way to assist yourself is to routinely be aware of your thoughts. You will notice negative patterns and so learn that you can alter this by focusing on Positive thoughts and concepts. If nothing else helps then at least having one happy thought to turn to is a massive bonus and something that can and will turn your life around. When depressed we tend to think negatively and project negative feeling,, this you can change by staying focused on anything positive. The power of your mind is incredible, and so you must use this tool for your own benefit.

kurtykurt42

Whenever I start to get depressed I like to take up a new hobby or start a project. This takes my mind off whatever i was depressed about.

Xanth

Personally, I listen to "Great Big Sea".
Their music *ALWAYS* cheers me up.  :D