News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Need to vent? Post it here.

Previous topic - Next topic

Good Hope

My deepest sympathies to you. I do not know how to solve your problem, for I do not completely trust my advice in such matters. However, I believe what astralpulse.com implicates may help you.

But, I may have something for you to do that may help you rid yourself of the bad actions you choose. What to do is you become fully aware of what you are doing to yourself. If you are continuing the bad habits which sprung up from your breakup of your ex-girlfriend, just observe those terrible habits. At first you would only be able to just be aware of those habits. But, as you keep your awareness on those habits, your awareness deepens. It deepens so much that new options would be open to you... such as choosing to do other than those behaviors.

That piece of advice I do not guarantee can work. However, it is free of charge.

Also, you may want to see this websites' resources of information concerning healing and OBE (Out of Body Experience).

Anonymous

Hello. I went into this subject feeling bad about not being with someone I think I may love. When I saw all of the topics posted, I realized maybe my problem isn't so intense, and I felt a little embarassed. I know I am fortunate and I feel very lucky in general. I don't think I would change anything about my life. But we all have a bad day once in a while. In fact, I think I am still emotionally broken from last year. I lost myself a year ago due to a breakup with someone I was very in love with. It didn't end well, but we are still friends. But I'm not myself anymore and I haven't been for awhile. It was very bad. I think I was even insane for awhile. At one point my sleep cycle had been completely reversed, and i was talking in chat rooms for 6 straight hours. I wasn't doing well in school and all I wanted to do was be by myself. I would get frustrated when I thought about her and I felt like nobody understood what was going on with me. And I don't think I can ever be who I was before last year. I met someone over the summer and I realize now that I liked her a lot more than I thought I did. A lot more. But we are no longer together, though we do keep in touch. She has a boyfriend so I don't want to tell her what I am feeling. I'd rather be her friend than nothing at all. I want to tell her that I miss her but I don't want her to think I am asking her out again. I just want to tell her how much I loved being with her. I'm not denying that I would take her back in a second, but I wish I realized how much I cared about her before we broke it off. She broke it off with me because of college, and I didn't want to be a burden to her. I just hope that her boyfriend is treating her right. I want her to be happy.

I miss the summer and the happiness that was associated with it. My college is bleak and I feel like there's this omnipresent evil that just hangs over the campus. Just about everyone here seems to be in a bad mood and people here freak me out. The food sucks, and the policies are dumb. I understand I'm fortunate to even be going at all, but I think college is a time of suffering for a lot of people as well as a happy time. Sure we get to learn all this cool stuff and use it to get good jobs, but there are a lot of downsides to the "college experience" as well. Five people died on my campus in a 3-week span. Two in a car accident, two from health problems, and one (not a student) suicide. I'm living with 3 roommates, one I don't like at all due to his lacking any  redeeming qualities whatsoever, one who annoys me sometimes, and one I get along with ok.  If you live on Martha's Vineyard like I (and my parents) do, you'd understand how beautiful it is, and it only makes my college look worse. As I write this, it is zero degrees outside, farenheit (sp?). I have a strong spiritual bond with the ocean because of growing up on Marha's Vineyard. When I am here all I can think about is home. I miss my summer job, I miss my ex-girlfriend, and I miss being away from all the conglomerate corporations that run this country. Nothing is like where I live. It's my home and it's familiar. I know where things are, I know where to go for a good walk, I know people I can trust.

ok, I'm done venting now. It feels good to have someone else read this, even though it's just stuff that's probably not worth complaining about- except for maybe what happened with my first love, and what happened between me and my second love. It's been one of those days.

"Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you."