News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Please help!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilkate

This probably isn't the right place to post it, but I am desperate and need urgent help, and am in too much chaos to know what is what now, so sorry if this doesn't make any sense.
My love is in deep depression, shee feels moral pains all the time, and right now she is close to cutting herself, I cannot get to her now, God won't help no matter how much I ask all this time, I don't know the reason, so PLEASE, if anyone can help in ANY way, please help, either in sending her peace, either by getting the reasons in some way...
I really hope that someone can help in this situation...  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

DH

I am sorry for your distress and your friend's depression.  It sounds like things are hitting a critical mass. I'm not sure that God is turning a deaf ear to you.  My own belief is that all of us a part of the Universal presence of God (or Mind, or however you want to conceive God).  In such chaotic moments, I have found it helpful to get a hold of myself through meditation or some kind of centering, and then when my mind is calm, I begin to visualize the person I'm concerned about enveloped with love and peace and a wall of protection from personal harm.  Since we are all part of the whole, there is healing power that can be transferred from one to another.  I've experienced it many times.  I am lifting you and your friend up as a point of my own healing focus.  Best wishes, DH  :-)
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

Skippy

I am sending positive thoughts towards her. I hope she gets out of this depression; it truly is horrible.
The Bee Gees and Andy Gibb

Voicebox

It does sound serious.   If you are in contact with her please just place you and her in a bubble of protection and give her some intense healing.   If not, then just like us send out healing thoughts.   I will place you in our circle healing book and send thoughts to you and your loved one.

God never turns away from anyone and listens to all crys for help.   It is the lack of belief and their reaction to that, that blocks out the reply and slows the cure.

I hope that things get better soon.

voicebox