God is the Famous One!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

Ap Friends,

Every time as of lately when I project I rejoice to god saying "I love you" and "Thank You". When I do this I notice a sparkle from the sun or the moon.

Anyone besides me praises god for this gift of astral projection?

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

wizzle3

i would if i got that far haha
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
so please believe, ali G is runnin on a higher density
and here's a quick rap for your eyes to see
and again i'm THE real Ali G so praize me (lolz)
______
18 year old male

Eldarion

Silence is argument carried out by other means.

Ernesto Guevara de la Serna

The Night Mist

Lente

If I got that far I would praise myself!

markulous

I do that quite often when I project.  To God or Jesus or to the Buddha within me, etc.  I only really do it at the beginning of my projection when I am inside the house so I never noticed a sparkle from the sun or the moon.

David Warner

Markulous,

Lately in my projections I've started thanking god for this gift. I believe it has made a difference and a better outlook within the experience. If its for a few minutes or over 15mins - I still am thankful.

Have you thanked god and after wards have had assistance or seen helpers materialize in front of you?

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Targett

I would thank god if i believed in him/it.
As long as there is the slightest tinge of self in any of our actions,
As long as we are good because we hope for reward,
Then we shall be return here in order to recieve that award
-Reincarnation

David Warner

I don't think God is a him/it - I believe God is a energy force that is the whole universe, astral to the monad, inside and out.

In the past I never thanked God when I started during the projection, but now I do. I've had times during projections where I called on God when I was in trouble and always seemed to get me out of the tight jam.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

markulous

Quote from: the voice of silence

Have you thanked god and after wards have had assistance or seen helpers materialize in front of you?

Well kind of.  Something happened to me one night and I was really hurt by it but I prayed to God and told God that I forgive the person that hurt me, and thanked God for everything.  And the next morning I heard Gregorian chants in my room(very soothing) and felt an incredible weight lifted off of me.  While I didn't see anything I felt and heard a lot.

And I don't think God is a him/her either(although I use the word "him" for lack of a better pronoun).  However I don't try to describe God.  IMO I just think that if God is this incredible force/being that can do all of these things than I can't really comprehend "him".  If that makes any sense...

David Warner

I wonder if anyone have witnessed God face to face in the astral? besides calling out for God in a time of need during a projection, or praying during church or feeling the presence?

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Neutrino4344

I wonder if anyone have witnessed God face to face in the astral?

Obviously the astral realm is closer to ours, and God exist in a higher realm of existence, so you cant reach him in astral projection but only as you die. And he doesn't live in the physical properties such as time,energy and mass

David Warner

Neutrino4344,

I believe that we can reach God 24/7 through meditation, prayer, ap, in our cars, at work etc... I've had experienced a projection a few months ago where I was on the back deck at my mom/dads house in the astral world. I remembered clearly that when I projected and found myself outside I said "Thank You God - You Are the Famous One" - "Please help me with guidance". From there, I could see thru the pine tree's in the backyard a glimmer of light from the sun sparkle.  Out from no where a bird that looked like a puffer fish swooped down from the tree's softly and in a relaxed manner to meet me. I didn't know what to make of it at the time. I didn't fear this puffer fish or felt any harm. It was a very interesting experience and moving one to say the least. So I know the big guy is listening.

Getting back to what you said about meeting God face to face - I think of God as a force, energy that is in everyone, here, there and beyond but I also believe that God is its own entity.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Neutrino4344

OK what ever, he manifest in the saved souls that's excepted Jesus not a sinner. Again that's just an illusion that's fooling you into thinking you're in the presence of God. Why astral project and God is omnipresent(present everywhere). And you can not reach him through AP.Again, he also exist outside of matter,space,time and energy so God isn't  a energy force, he's a spirit that manifest in three persons.

David Warner

Neutrino4344,

I respect your belief and thoughts on this. You can say all you want about being illusioned but the truth and fact is that God is with me 24/7 in spirit, thru dreams, and waking life. Do I need to project to reach god "No", why do I project! -

1. Learning more about heaven thru lucid dreams or astral projection – scientific studies

2. Being a kinder person, helping people that have passed on to higher levels.

3. Beliefs have changed when I younger/wilder. Became closer to God / Christ  

4. My path of what I've gained has helped me become closer to God.

5. Meditation has been able to help me connect with people, be better and understanding.

6. My ap experience of the birth of Christ projection experience, hospital precog experience - soul retrievals.

7. Near death experiences - closer to god after returning - statistically.

I will also add the following texts taken from the lucidity institute, robert bruce, and the bible.

God, wouldn't let me walk down a path to helping people, trying to be a better person at home/work/family. God wouldn't give me the opportunity to stop drinking socially, or diet/exercise and lose 25lbs in 4 months. I could go on typing forever, but my experiences have been over a 17yr event of projecting.

Reference 1
The Bible may contain a reference to astral projection in Ecclesiastes 12:6-12:7

"Remember [your Creator] — before the silver cord is severed, or the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, or the wheel broken at the well, and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it."

Also, there are many passages within the Bible alleging that prophets were "in the spirit" while receiving prophecy. Biblical scholars generally attribute this to being in a dream-like state or trance. Some claim that this may be further evidence of astral projection.

Reference 2.
Also, there are many passages within the Bible describes people as being
"in the spirit" while receiving prophecy. Many biblical scholars attribute this to being in a dream-like state or trance. The terminology of astral projection is also found in Ecclesiastes 12:6-12:7:

Reference 3.
There is a definite reference to astral projection in the new testament, in the books of Matthew(17:1-13), Mark(9:2-13) and Luke(9:28-36), which all relay their own versions of the same story, that of the transfiguration. In this account, Jesus ascends a high mountain with Peter, James and John and at the top, as the apostles become drowsy with sleepiness, he becomes a dazzling white, shining like the sun.

With this, Moses and Elijah come forth and speak to Jesus and the disciples watch this vision in awe as these masters of the spirit reveal reality. Almost metaphorically, Peter asks Jesus if he could build dwellings here for the Christ and the prophets, so as to remain in this holy reality forever. With this, a great white cloud enshrouds them all and speaks to them, "This is my Son, the Beloved; with Him I am well pleased; listen to him".  This presence of God intimidates the apostles and they fall scared, only to look up at their master reaching out to them, back in his physical body. Their ministry was down the mountain,  though the experience was a product of the higher will. Times come for transcendence, but the teachings involve just as much love and devotion to all, so says the Christ.

Reference 4.
There are examples relating to visions in dreams in Bible - Jacob saw in his dreams a ladder reaching upto heaven and angels of God ascending and descending. When he woke up, he called the place Bethel(house of God).

When Joseph was confined to a prison, the chief butler and baker of Pharaoh were also confined with him, and they both dreamt of symbols at night. Joseph interpreted them and they came out to be true in three days.

Reference 5
Religion Instilled Worry/Fear:
Many people worry they are breaking God's laws, or infringing upon something in the Bible, by having OBE's. There are NO direct Biblical references which directly state projection is wrong, evil or even advising against it. In fact, there are many references within the bible that mention OBE, ie, if memory serves me, St Paul speaks on this, when telling of one man's mystical experience:"whether in or out of his body I cannot tell".
If it's not written in the Holy Bible then it 'must' be evil is another common flame against OBE.  However, the majority of the technological accomplishments of the modern world are also 'not' in the Bible. This does not make them evil in any way. OBE is witchcraft, as witches are known to have OBE's, and they therefore must be evil is another popular flame against OBE. Well, this is like saying that air travel is evil, simply because Hitler was known to fly in aircraft, or that the night is evil, simply because witches are generally more active at night, or that explosives are evil, simply because some people make bombs out of them to hurt people with
My way of seeing this is: God created the heavens and the universe and everything within them. His creation is perfect and nothing has been overlooked, down to the smallest atom. God also created the integrated physical and energetic subtle bodies within man, and unseen inside His design lays the potential for the natural multi-dimensional mind split effect, which occurs to 'everyone' whenever they sleep. The ability to have conscious out of body experiences is a 'natural' ability and, even though many people find it difficult to accomplish, everyone has the potential for this ability. I think, if God did not want people to have OOBE's, He would have designed us a little differently, and made projection impossible? To think otherwise is to claim that God made a mistake, which is to say God is fallible, which is definitely irreligious and probably goes against all known religious and Biblical laws. My life experience leads me to sincerely believe that God is wise and that HE never ever makes mistakes.

Reference 6

"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."
- Corinthians 15:44

It is my belief that astral projection is not against spiritual attainment, but in fact, directly related to achieving a higher state of consciousness.
During both near death and out of body experiences, people have reported seeing religious figures. What's interesting, is that depending on that person's belief, is what they will see. Robert Peterson, in "Out of Body Experiences" wrote, "Christians tend to see Christ. Buddhists tend to see Buddha. Hindus tend to see their deities. I believe there is only one God. Perhaps certain powerful spiritual entities on the other side can appear in a form that makes the participant most comfortable."
Reverend Joshua Orsak, Dip Bib St, BCE, who subscribes to a lucid dreaming board, provided these statistics on dreaming and the bible, which he graciously has allowed me to post here. And it has always been my postulation that dreams were just concealed episodes of astral travels.

"Dreams are mentioned 98 times in the Bible, God appeared to people and communicated with his elected servants in Gen 20:3, Gen 20:6, Gen 28:12 (where Jacob percieved Jacob's Ladder), Gen 31:10-11, Gen 31:24, Gen 37:6-10, in Gen 41-42 God communicates with Joseph through the dreams of egyptians and the Pharoah, Gen 42:9, in Numbers 12:6 God says he communicates through dreams, more communication in Judges 7:13-15, we see that God communicates by dreams in 1 Sam 28:6 and 28:15, talks to Solomon via dreams in 1Kings 3:5-15, we see allusions to dream-nature of God in Job 4:3, 7:14, 20:8, 33:15, same in Psalm 126:1, Ecclesiastes 5:3, again we see God speaking to prohets in dreams in Jeremiah 23:28, Daniel was very in tune with dreams communicating with God and interpreting them in Dan 1:17, 2:1-45, 4:1-28, and his prophecies came in dreams (7:1, 7:15), more of this theme in Joel 2:28 and Zechariah 10:2. In the new testament we can see similar themes in Matt 2:12-22, Matt 27:19, and Acts 2:17. Just thought you may be interested in this, and I wanted to confirm that dream travel is a legitimate Christian tool."

Astral projection appears to be in line with attaining a higher spiritual awareness of self. William Buhlman wrote in "Adventures Beyond the Body" that "According to an in-depth study of 360 participants published in 1992 by Dr. Melvin Morse, "Out-of-body experiences do not seem to alter one's professed values." Many people even report that their religious beliefs have been confirmed and strengthened by their out of body experience."

I think it's safe to assume that we are indeed more than our physical body and the pursuit of discovering who we really are is natural and healthy. Eastern religions have been promoting astral projection for centuries. It was also part of the Egyptian culture as well. Out of curiosity, I looked up "Spirit" in the back of a bible, and it was referenced 63 times.
I have a friend who is very religious and she thought it was bad because the few times she left her body she heard horrid screams, which she interpreted as evil (or the devil). These noises can sometimes be heard when you first leave your body because you are on the lowest level of the astral (the etheric). If she had proceeded, moved away from her body, and raised her vibrations, these noises would have vanished. (I long ago realized that if I simply ignore these noises, they go away). They can do you no harm. Look at how much evil presence is here in the "physical", and yet we deal with it and accept it as part of our existence; it is no different once you leave your body. All types of people (or entities) exist, both good and bad. We cannot look at one side of the issue, for if we did, we would have a narrow view indeed! The act of astral projection is not bad, but what you may encounter may scare the heck out of you.
As William Buhlman says in "Adventures Beyond the Body" that "Instead of Saint John stating in Revelation, "I was in the spirit," he would likely say, "I was out of body.""

It is dangerous to leave the body?

No. Everyone, either consciously or unconsciously, experiences this phenomenon while sleeping. There is still much misinformation on the subject and most people mistakenly believe that they are not capable of having controlled out-of-body experiences or that it might bedangerous. Our research is dedicated to providing rational scientific answers to any question related to this and other phenomenon

Lucid Dream Perspective
Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D.,

2.1   WHY HAVE LUCID DREAMS?
Upon hearing about lucid dreaming for the first time, people often ask, "Why should I want to have lucid dreams? What are they good for?" If you consider that once you know you are dreaming, you are restricted only by your ability to imagine and conceive, not by laws of physics or society, then the answer to what lucid dreaming is good for is either extremely simple (anything!) or extraordinarily complex (everything!). It is easier to provide a sample of what some people have done with lucid dreaming than to give a definitive answer of its potential uses.

2.1.1   Adventure and Fantasy
Often, the first thing that attracts people to lucid dreaming is the potential for wild adventure and fantasy fulfillment. Flying is a favorite lucid dream delight, as is sex. Many people have said that their first lucid dream was the most wonderful experience of their lives. A large part of the extraordinary pleasure of lucid dreaming comes from the exhilarating feeling of utter freedom that accompanies the realization that you are in a dream and there will be no social or physical consequences of your actions. One might think that this is a rather intellectual concept, but an ecstatic "rush" frequently arises with the first realization that one is dreaming.

2.1.2   Overcoming Nightmares
Unfortunately for many people, instead of providing an outlet for unlimited fantasy and delight, dreams can be dreaded episodes of limitless terror. As is discussed in the books  Lucid Dreaming (LaBerge, 1985) and  Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming (EWLD) (LaBerge & Rheingold, 1990), lucid dreaming may well be the basis of the most effective therapy for nightmares. If you know you are dreaming, it is a simple logical step to realizing that nothing in your current experience, however unpleasant, can cause you physical harm. There is no need to run from or fight with dream monsters. In fact, it is often pointless to try, because the horror pursuing you was conceived in your own mind, and as long as you continue to fear it, it can pursue you wherever you dream yourself to be. The only way to really "escape" is to end your fear. (For a discussion of reasons for recurrent nightmares, see  Overcoming Nightmares from  EWLD.) The fear you feel in a nightmare is completely real; it is the danger that is not.

Unreasonable fear can be defused by facing up to the source, or going through with the frightening activity, so that you observe that no harm comes to you. In a nightmare, this act of courage can take any form that involves facing the "threat" rather than avoiding it. For example, one young man dreamt of being pursued by a lion. When he had no place left to run, he realized he was dreaming and called to the lion to "come and get him." The challenge turned into a playful wrestling match, and the lion became a sexy woman (NightLight 1.4, 1989, p. 13). Monsters often transform into benign creatures, friends, or empty shells when courageously confronted in lucid dreams. This is an extremely empowering experience. It teaches you in a very visceral manner that you can conquer fear and thereby become stronger.

2.1.3   Rehearsal
Lucid dreaming is an extraordinarily vivid form of mental imagery, so realistic that the trick is to realize it is a mental construct. It is no surprise, therefore, that many people use lucid dreaming to rehearse for success in waking life. Examples of such applications include public speaking, difficult confrontations, artistic performance and athletic prowess. Because the activity of the brain during a dreamed activity is the same as during the real event, neuronal patterns of activation required for a skill (like a ski jump or pirouette) can be established in the dream state in preparation for performance in the waking world. See  EWLD for examples.

2.1.4   Creativity and Problem Solving
The creative potential of dreams is legendary. The brain is highly active in REM sleep and unconstrained by sensory input, which together may contribute to the novel combinations of events and objects we experience as dream bizarreness. This same novelty allows thought to take on forms that are rare in waking life, manifesting as enhanced creativity, or defective thinking depending on one's point of view (As Roland Fisher put it, "One man's creativity is another's brain damage."). The claim of enhanced creativity of the dream state is supported by LI research: One study found word associations immediately after awakening from a dream to be 29% more likely to be uncommon compared to word associations later in the day (NightLight, 6.4, 1994). Another study comparing a variety of kinds of experience including daydreams, memories of actual events, and dreams, found that dreams were judged as being significantly more creative than both daydreams and memories (NL, 4.1, 1992). In any case, many lucid dreamers report using dreams for problem solving and artistic inspiration; see  EWLD for a variety of examples.

2.1.5   Healing
The effects of  visual imagery on the body are well-established. Just as skill practice in a dream can enhance waking performance, healing dream imagery may improve physical health. Medical patients have often used soothing and positive imagery to alleviate pain, and the dream world offers the most vivid form of imagery. Thus, some people have use lucid dreams in overcoming phobias, working with grief, decreasing social and sexual anxieties, achieving greater self-confidence and by directing the body image in the dream to facilitate physical healing. The applications, which are described in greater detail in  EWLD, deserve clinical study, as they may be the greatest boon that lucid dreaming has to offer. Other potential healing applications of lucid dreaming include: practice of physical skills by stroke and spinal cord injury patients to encourage recovery of neuromuscular function, enjoyment of sexual satisfaction by people with lower body sensory loss (fully satisfying dream sex requires only mental stimulation!), more rapid recovery from injury or disease through the use of lucid dream imagery, and an increased sense of freedom for anyone who feels limited by disability or circumstance.

AP Web Sites Reference
http://www.iacworld.org/
www.astraldynamics.com
http://www.lucidity.com/

Good Luck!
Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Neutrino4344

I could see if you have  been in the presence of God by a near death experience, but their is no way possible that you did it while projecting. Yes dreams has been mentioned in the Book(bible) and theirs reports on nde's. The projectology is a awesome science! thanks for the link, now I do not doubt astral projection.

MindFreak