ransom for all

Previous topic - Next topic

Karas

Just wanted to share some intresting findings iv reserched latly. I was looking into Taze Russell and what he truly belived wich is a total opposite to what the Jehovahs witness teaches. (Taze Russel was not the founder of the JW cuilt) and what I found was that he belived that everyone will have a second chance in the kingdom of god wich is on earth. But this is a "try out" if you like cause if you continue to "sin" for like a few thousand years then your get what is called "second death" meaning everything about you no longer exist forever. I found this quite intresting and it makes more sence since this god is pose to be all love and forgiving so why not give the humans a second chance?
I then continued to search more about this belief and found a site called bible students (not jw related) and they have the same beliefs as taze Russell did
http://www.biblestudents.com/BibleTopics.cfm
Here's some quotes I found from them:

1- Jesus Christ gave his life as a "ransom for all" 1 Timothy 2:6. That through his obedience to the Heavenly Father all of mankind will receive the opportunity for eternal life in the 1,000 year millennial age mentioned in Revelation the 20th chapter, and in Isaiah the 35th chapter of the Holy Bible.

We accept Christ as our personal Savior, and that he died not only for the Christian, but for the whole world. (1 Timothy 2:5,6; 4:10; John 3:16)

1 timothy4:10 For to this end we are working hard and exerting ourselves, because we have rested our hope on a living God, who is a Savior of all sorts of men, especially of faithful ones.

Many are not aware that the Bible teaches two salvation's. In brief, Christians are called to follow in Jesus' footsteps by sacrificing their earthly aims, wills and ambitions and all future earthly rights and resurrection hope, that they might gain a greater, higher reward. The Scriptures teach if we give up all to follow Jesus, and we do so faithfully unto death, we are promised a spiritual reward. That is, to be resurrected with a spirit body like Jesus was resurrected with. That reward also includes being associated with Jesus in his Kingdom Reign when he and his bride, The Church shall bless all the nations of the earth with all truth and peace and love.

Revelation 20:4,6
The second salvation applies to everyone else that has ever lived all the back to and including Adam. They shall be resurrected back to the earth to receive the blessings God has always intended for them through the Christ, Jesus and the Church.

Isaiah 35:5-10
This will be the answer to the prayer so oft prayed "Thy Kingdom come, on earth as it is in heaven"

Matthew 6:10
Not understanding these two salvation's taught by the Scriptures has been a great source of confusion for almost all of Christianity. Those who realize it can be the only answer to harmonizing the word of God and study it out for themselves find this Truth to be a great door to understanding many other truths intended only for those God has desired to call.

I Tim 2:4-6,
"Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."

Rom 5:18
Therefore as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Romans 6:23,
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

If god truly is real then this is what he would do for us. of cause there will be non belivers and people with other beliefs! Doesn't mean this being can just kill all things that isn't following it's rules, and dont forget

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

so why not show them and give them a second chance of knowing who the one true god is and to live in peace. This to me makes more sence then the hole "worship him or die" or "go to hell" what ever your twisted suffering Is >_>

It seems there are 2 judgment concept here. 1: all faithful followers get a bonus reward and be with Jesus
2: all the dead and non belivers (including Adam and eve I guess) will be on earth to be judge and if they continue to "sin" then it's the "second death"
To me this makes alot of sence and I like to know what you guys think ^^
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

NoY

its really hard to read the yellow  :|

:NoY:

Karas

Quote from: NoY on May 20, 2011, 11:57:11
its really hard to read the yellow  :|

:NoY:

sorry ^^;
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

AmbientSound

God does ransom? Maybe I can rob a bank and bribe my way into heaven.