0 (0%)
None
4 (23.5%)
Other
12 (70.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 09, 2007, 16:35:27

cavernstoy

If you choose "other", please post what it is.

Thanks

Cavernstoy 
Confusion separates us...and division teaches us that unity is the only truth.

Selski

I voted 'other' as the "chaos religion" isn't listed  :-D

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

MisterJingo

Other. Everyone has a belief system, even if that belief system is to believe that they have none :). 'Other' for me is that I do not subscribe to any one strict belief system; I try to keep an open mind about everything, and evaluate any new experience or knowledge in terms of this openmindedness and my experiences to date.

Kraven Obscuria

Other. While I haven't subscribed to one belief system and keep an open mind, I have been gravitating mostly towards the Western Mystery Tradition.
eCommerce Warriors - Helping online merchants profit through social inbound marketing.

Nay

Other.. but do I really have to explain why and what it is? :lol:

James S

I voted other.

I'm essentially a spiritualist.
I don't follow religions and I don't have set belief systems.
My belief systems change and evolve as my understandings change and evolve.

DH

I voted "other" because I believe the religious traditions you listed have a common source.

DH
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

cavernstoy

MisterJingo, I guess I worded it wrong.  But what I meant was "What is your religion?"
Sorry about that.

Cavernstoy

MisterJingo

Quote from: cavernstoy on April 30, 2007, 14:13:11
MisterJingo, I guess I worded it wrong.  But what I meant was "What is your religion?"
Sorry about that.

Cavernstoy

In that case, I have no religion :).

Canicula

Hey all :-D i voted other, i try to keep an open mind and learn as much as i can :-)

CFTraveler

Quote from: DH on April 30, 2007, 01:14:58
I voted "other" because I believe the religious traditions you listed have a common source.

DH
Ditto in principle.

Stookie

I would think that most people are here because they're trying to avoid religion. Our approach to AP dosn't fit in well with most popular belief systems.

I like anthroposophy - it has aspects of many philosophies, religions, and science. But I don't consider myself an anthroposophist.

abu-usaama

cavernstoy

These are pretty much the results I was expecting.  I personally chose none, as in no religion.

David Warner

Stookie,

I agree with you about most religions and that obe's are not being widely openly accepted. For the last 5 months now, I've been reading the bible from Gen to Acts, still have the last remaining OT chapters to finish. To my surprize, how dreams, trance, experiences of a spiritual nature are written in the book. It baffles me how that modern world won't accept "average people like you and I" as a possible "witness" to these past biblical events.

The biggest flaw that I see is that the world considers "back in day" that these experiences can only happen to the prophets, moses, jacob etc. If they were made of blood and flesh, they are just like ordinarly people like you and me.

I did vote for christianity because that is what I'm naturally comfortable with. But open and spirtually advanced through trial and error.

The one biblical verse I like is:

For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how orderly you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.

Interesting verse - to be absent from the body is to be present with God and to follow Christ.

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us