How advanced is this form?

Previous topic - Next topic

Clockwork

Quote from: Starvingpercussionist on November 29, 2008, 21:40:46
Alright dude, I have to ask, why do you trust that this guy is telling the truth? Did he prove himself to you in the astral that well, or are you taking his word for a lot of it?

Also, I understand what you're saying about randomly appearing in places when you astrally project, that's happened to me a few times. Still though, what you're saying about making an actual PHYSICAL portal I find to be quite a stretch, sorry.  :-(
Trust him about what?

Meh, believe what you wish. I have no reason or rime to prove it to you. I barely know anything about it my self cause some one else is opening it.

Starvingpercussionist

QuoteTrust him about what?

Well, trust that he's (Serdyn is) a god or that he can open a portal to the another dimension. Those things I would be more than a little skeptical about (if not passing him off as being crazy for claiming those things).

You've been pretty vague and cryptic with your story so far. I'd like it if you slowed down and answered some things.

First off, was it this guy, Serdyn, who told you about this "wall of souls" that's supposedly coming down in 2012?
Second off, do you have any other contacts, other than Serdyn and "Mr. X"?
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

Clockwork

Heh, thought that was what you where getting at. Actually Serdyn isn't the one opening the portal. Dante is, I actually watched when he had massive amounts of angelic chi flowing into him. Angelic chi is very weird, all it has is presence and nothing else. No smell, no taste, no texture. Its really quite odd.

I've learned that being excessively open about this part of my self has only brought annoyances. Staying some what cryptic keeps people interested.

Its been a wile but I believe so, yes. I was able to attract Dante, who also knew a bit about the date. he had a different idea but it turns out we where both right. Serdyn dosen't always opt information.

want a list? in order?
Linzy, she is a pretty capable human
Serdyn (I keep wanting to call him by his current human name)
Cyrus, (Mr. X) he is now Linzy's lover. He made me buy a dildo for her D=
Dante
Muffin
(these are all the knowledgeable/skilled people I know)
and three others that are more friends than contacts, though they aren't that specal to mention.

interception

I am with Starvingpercussionist on this one. Many people come here with fantastic stories, but can they be taken seriously without some kind of evidence or verification? Off course not.

I find these stories entertaining, but you can not expect them to be taken seriously Clockwork.

I don't want to offend you, maybe you are experiencing reality at a level beyond us "mere mortals", but it does sound like you have been reading too many comic books. Sorry.  :|

Most people on this board are pretty open minded, but seriously: Norse gods and whatnot? Is it possible that you are confusing reality with your astral fantasies? It can happen in some cases...

Just saying. I know you can not prove any of this so lets just leave it at that. Carry on...  :-D

Clockwork

Can't be any confusion, I've never projected before. I think I might have remote vied a few times. but nothing substantial.

Ether way, the proof will come in the event. I'm pretty sure every one will know when the barrier comes down. just wait and see. Until then it really dosen't matter what you think. Its just life as usual. (sorry I sound a bit spaced, its 2 in the morning right now)

Venus_Goddess_of_Love

am confused now  :?

Creator of the Universe is male.  And he walks away from it as if he's not part of it anymore, and he doesn't care.  Someone you randomly met claims to be son of a Norse mythological God  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki) and has a major role to play in the 2012 Earth shift.  To top it off, you've never projected before. 

Most of us on this site, including myself, have projected and experienced the astral and are pretty open minded as Interception said, but your story here doesn't add up, I'm afraid.  Maybe it's the way it's coming out - human language is not always an efficient medium of communication especially of things that are out of this world.

I'm still listening and would be grateful if you could go over some of the details.

best wishes
Venus
"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet." Rumi

Clockwork

Pronouns are an annoyance, I really don't know much about Creator. I guess I will become much more familiar with him soon enough.

Serdyn is going to be the head god once he gets his pantheon to him self. Right now he is more or less working under the guise that he is still part of the Norse pantheon. Same with every other god in his group, and their respective pantheon.

I've done a few random things. just recently I achieved a fairly deep meditative trance. I've even did a few silly things like tossing a few flaming heart constructs to PO a friend's acquaintance. It was really funny cause he denied that they had any shape to them what so ever.

Meh, you probably could go meet Serdyn you self if you're capable of astral projecting. Not too sure if he would be happy about me gathering an audience to annoy him with. I once had an idiot claim he could astral project but when I arranged some sort of meeting he was like "ha, that was a test to see if he was actually omnipresent" What a buffoon. Didn't even bother to find out what a real god was like and just stayed in his conditioned fantasy world.

Edit: WTF the censer is so stupid.

Starvingpercussionist

QuoteI've even did a few silly things like tossing a few flaming heart constructs to PO a friend's acquaintance. It was really funny cause he denied that they had any shape to them what so ever.

Maybe they didn't have a shape to him?

QuoteI once had an idiot claim he could astral project but when I arranged some sort of meeting he was like "ha, that was a test to see if he was actually omnipresent" What a buffoon. Didn't even bother to find out what a real god was like and just stayed in his conditioned fantasy world.

So, because he confused "God" with a "god" you think he's an idiot staying in "his conditioned fantasy world"? Dude, if he can astrally project, he's probably got a wider world view than you do because of his experiences.

You've got to realize that polytheism is all but dead nowadays - nobody believes in a pantheon of gods or things like that.

QuoteWTF the censer is so stupid.

It serves its purpose. There are kids that visit these forums.
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

Clockwork

Quote from: Starvingpercussionist on December 01, 2008, 17:42:39
Maybe they didn't have a shape to him?

So, because he confused "God" with a "god" you think he's an idiot staying in "his conditioned fantasy world"? Dude, if he can astrally project, he's probably got a wider world view than you do because of his experiences.

You've got to realize that polytheism is all but dead nowadays - nobody believes in a pantheon of gods or things like that.

It serves its purpose. There are kids that visit these forums.
1 No no, I was never more certain of the shape of a construct before. Plus later when I sent more, he freaked out. He was denying it because they went with a gay joke. Plus I ticked him off really bad prior so I'm pretty sure he found the inconsistent behavior something to be ticked at.

2 I'm pretty sure of what kind of god I was speaking of. Experience Wisdom and Intelligent don't always come in one package. I've actually done very little in my life, so far, and I have an amazing grasp of quantum physics. The guy I am talking about was very capable of being an idiot for multipul reasons. Don't assume my assessment is wrong just because I didn't give you his life story of failure

3 I would rather it change everything into annoy.

SnakeDoctor

Clockwork wouldn't happen to be Tim Kring would they?

::lol to self::

Lighten

QuoteHeh, thought that was what you where getting at. Actually Serdyn isn't the one opening the portal. Dante is, I actually watched when he had massive amounts of angelic chi flowing into him. Angelic chi is very weird, all it has is presence and nothing else. No smell, no taste, no texture. Its really quite odd.

I've learned that being excessively open about this part of my self has only brought annoyances. Staying some what cryptic keeps people interested.

Its been a wile but I believe so, yes. I was able to attract Dante, who also knew a bit about the date. he had a different idea but it turns out we where both right. Serdyn dosen't always opt information.

want a list? in order?
Dante
Muffin
and three others that are more friends than contacts, though they aren't that specal to mention.

COME ON PEOPLE! Are you really taking crazy people seriously. This guy should be in a funny farm and you are giving him much needed attention. No one in real life will listen to this obviously crazy person so he comes here being all secretive and such.

...come on..

Wiggs1992

Quote from: Lighten on March 05, 2009, 23:17:55
COME ON PEOPLE! Are you really taking crazy people seriously. This guy should be in a funny farm and you are giving him much needed attention. No one in real life will listen to this obviously crazy person so he comes here being all secretive and such.

...come on..

It may sound like he's crazy to you, but obviously if you are even posting on this forum you should have thrown away the "real life" lens. Maybe all of his information is apocryphal, but who are you to come to that conclusion? Until 2012 has passed and what Clockwork proposes to be is true is in fact not, then you can say what you want.

Sorry if I offended anyone, it just annoyed me a little :|

phxsun

......so I read lately that the date is actually 2011 and not 2012, and I also read that the war of "gog and magog" will happen first. That would mean that a war of biblical proportion will happen in the next year....just an observation! 

CFTraveler

There's another group claiming the real stuff in due on 2028 (or 34, I forgot) so when nothing happens on 2012 they don't have to give up.

Lighten

Quotewant a list? in order?
Dante
Muffin

Come on. I think you all need serious medical help if you take anything this guy can say seriously. This is why the world is going down hill. all the intelligent ones follow logic and therefore the system, and all the ones seeking truth lose themselves in all the nonsense.

SnakeDoctor

the whole biblical war stuff some one mentioned might actually happen since we're on the verge of WWIII. all it'll take is some one to trip and fall on the launch button, and the world will be thrown into chaos...

CFTraveler

Yeah but it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.  The people that are making WWIII happen have a vested interest in seeing this come true.
The same can be said at any time.  You can say 'It was prophesied' because almost every culture has an eschatological philosophy with prophecies to go with it that can fulfill almost any timescale. 
So, it doesn't matter what happens when, someone will say 'it was foretold', and there will be some prophecy somewhere that will fit the bill.
That's because we're all afraid of death and have created some end of the world scenario to express that fear, and they cover just about anything, anywhere.

SnakeDoctor

greggkroodsma

Quote from: Clockwork on November 25, 2008, 18:57:18
Like a sacrifice?

First you have to get the concept that chi and other spiritual energies are just like physical matter of the "astral" or "realms" if you will. Here is a simple comparison. Matter is to our bodies as chi/spiritual energy is to our soul.

And second the "astral" or "realms" are just a more-general reality to our own. In essence the realms are identical to our physical reality except for the laws governing a more-general reality are them selves more-general. This makes for a reality that simply has more options within its laws of physics.

Such constructs are made of spiritual energy, the same kind that makes up your soul and most of the time when you'll be making a simple construct you will be making it out of your own soul's energy. At this point my previous statement of "it's made of souls" is no different from saying anything carbon based is "made of bodies" but I will tell you that the creation of the veil quite literally tore the souls, of those participating in the creation, out of their bodies. Though I can not say exactly the reason or meaning of it. No one cared enough to do any proper research so little is known or my contacts care little of scientific curiosity to relay any research that has been done.

Your idea of constructs is interesting.  Do you realize that every living organism has a basic construct that is the blueprint for all life.  It is found at the base of a chlorophyll molecule.  The Porphyrin: 

The difference is in the middle atom.  In plants, the middle atom is magnesium.
In animals it is iron.  There is only 1 construct for life on this planet and probably in this solar system. 
I can't get past this 'tore out of their bodies' thing.  It's like an experiment gone wrong, but I see where you are going with it.
We know there are 2 separate forces coming from 2 separate 'locations.'  For lack of better terms, they can be called 'male and female.'  Like vortexes they are.  They can tear a body apart.  But together they work wonders. 
We are inside of a time of transition between the male and female.  Our polarity is changing.  We've had wars and rumors of wars for a lifetime, but guess what?  Wars are going to end.  War is strictly a male dominance thing.  It's like a left-brain controlled activity. 
Well, we see what is happening and it won't be long from this point that a full change in the force and location will fully be realized.